Is the conservative banning on Facebook helping dems win elections?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Two years ago most young average Americans newsfeeds included Milo destroying democrats in debates, freedom fighter Tommy Robinson, the great Alex jones, and countless other conservatives kicking ass online that were slowly eliminated from Facebook Twitter and alpha rhythmed out of the system.

and we see very conservative Democrats winning that’s ok I guess.. but Democrat party was getting beat up every day and the millions of kids were watching it!

they were saying that that generation was gonna be the most conservative in the history of America

Facebook was going to have none of that!
Trump needs to bring back the public square which is now FACEBOOK! Defend free speech!
Bring our boys home

Two years ago most young average Americans newsfeeds included Milo destroying democrats in debates, freedom fighter Tommy Robinson, the great Alex jones, and countless other conservatives kicking ass online that were slowly eliminated from Facebook Twitter and alpha rhythmed out of the system.

and we see very conservative Democrats winning that’s ok I guess.. but Democrat party was getting beat up every day and the millions of kids were watching it!

they were saying that that generation was gonna be the most conservative in the history of America

Trump needs to bring back the public square which is now FACEBOOK! Defend free speech!
Bring our boys home

So much crazy to unpack...

1. Facebook is a private company, free speech does not apply
2. Don't be a racist dick and you won't get kicked off.

• Banned

Bring our boys home

All cries of racial oppression are only coming from towns run by democrats I don’t see Democrats getting kicked off of Facebook for The racist policies they promote

• Banned
We should talk about campaign finance violations Facebook is helping the Democratic Party win

Typical statist Trump lover...whining and wanting the government come to the rescue!

Bring our boys home

Did you ever think for one minute that when a post shows up on someones feed on FB that person can report it as spam or offensive and that is why you are banned? I get shit all the time on my feed and I report as spam and I'm sure millions others do too.

• Banned
692ACDDB-9C92-4274-B9A6-B66507A5EEDE.jpeg
Ha ha

Bring our boys home

Did you ever think for one minute that when a post shows up on someones feed on FB that person can report it as spam or offensive and that is why you are banned? I get shit all the time on my feed and I report as spam and I'm sure millions others do too.

Just because spewing racism is a gop talking point doesn’t mean conservatives are being banned .

What next? Defending Nazi mass shooters because “they are expressing their conservative views.”

The overwhelmingly vast majority of those who have been kicked off, censored, suppressed, or otherwise punished by Facebook, Twitter, etc., for expressing opinions that these media find disagreeable, are not racists and have never expressed any opinions that can honestly or rationally be construed as such.

“Racism” has just become another bullshit excuse, another false accusation for LIbErals to cry in order to try to silence those arguments which they cannot refute by any honest means.

Just because spewing racism is a gop talking point doesn’t mean conservatives are being banned .

What next? Defending Nazi mass shooters because “they are expressing their conservative views.”
All cries of racial oppression are only coming from towns run by democrats I don’t see Democrats getting kicked off of Facebook for The racist policies they promote

Typical statist Trump lover...whining and wanting the government come to the rescue!
Do you think Facebook is now America’s public square?

Facebook is a private company, they are not the “public square”.

is it considered a public square for Democrats? Mic drop

Did you ever think for one minute that when a post shows up on someones [sic] feed on FB that person can report it as spam or offensive and that is why you are banned? I get shit all the time on my feed and I report as spam and I'm sure millions others do too.

So why is it that it is conservative opinions, being thus censored, far more often than LIbEral opinions, if LIbEral opinions are being censored at all?

Two possible explanations come to mind…

• LIbEral users are more likely to report opposing opinions—however legitimate they may be—as “offensive” or as “hate speech”, than conservatives are.
    …or…
  • These media, in responding to such complaints, do so with a very pronounced bias against conservative opinions

Either way, it strongly supports my main point, which is this: LIbErals know damn well that they cannot defend their opinions through honest and open argument, so they seek to win by cheating, by having opposing opinions censored, and in some cases, by having people punished for even daring to express such opposing opinions.

And I would add to that that one who thinks that one can only defend his point of view by resorting to such censorship, if he were rational and honest, would have to realize that his point of view is wrong. A point of view that is truly valid would not need to be defended by such intellectually-dishonest, unethical, and cowardly means.

It is a private company now matter how many times you lie about it?

It is a private company now matter how many times you lie about it?
But was it advertised as a public square do they advertise to the left wing as a public square for them to push their agenda yes or no

Nobody on my side, save for a very few extreme fringe elements, are spewing or defending racism, Naziism, or mass shooters.

StrawmanArmy.jpg

You don’t have a right to be hosted on another’s server. Stop whining and start your own social media platforms. It should be an instant success consderied how oppressed conservatives are all over social media, but that requires too work, time, and, money which is why see fools rushing for moar gubmint interference.

Last edited:
Did you ever think for one minute that when a post shows up on someones [sic] feed on FB that person can report it as spam or offensive and that is why you are banned? I get shit all the time on my feed and I report as spam and I'm sure millions others do too.

So why is it that it is conservative opinions, being thus censored, far more often than LIbEral opinions, if LIbEral opinions are being censored at all?

Two possible explanations come to mind…

• LIbEral users are more likely to report opposing opinions—however legitimate they may be—as “offensive” or as “hate speech”, than conservatives are.
    …or…
  • These media, in responding to such complaints, do so with a very pronounced bias against conservative opinions

Either way, it strongly supports my main point, which is this: LIbErals know damn well that they cannot defend their opinions through honest and open argument, so they seek to win by cheating, by having opposing opinions censored, and in some cases, by having people punished for even daring to express such opposing opinions.

And I would add to that that one who thinks that one can only defend his point of view by resorting to such censorship, if he were rational and honest, would have to realize that his point of view is wrong. A point of view that is truly valid would not need to be defended by such intellectually-dishonest, unethical, and cowardly means.

I have never had any of my political posts removed, but I've heard FB does it all the time to famous people.

Your point is valid, they do not want conservatives heard. That's why they protest and even make threats at colleges, or otherwise try to shutdown a venue at a town hall. When conservatives are really listened to, that's how the left loses followers.

On the other hand, we welcome liberals speaking. We want everybody in the country to hear what they are all about: getting rid of ICE, special protections for weirdos in dresses, free college for illegals, disarming law abiding citizens, replacing air planes with train tracks, the end of the world in 11 years, virtual open borders.....all of it.

In fact if we can help in any way, we are willing to do so. Pass out flyers, turn up the PA, anything to get the liberal message out to the public.

"We can't eliminate all liberals. We need to keep some around to remind people what we don't want this country to look like."
Rush Limbaugh

Last edited:
You don’t have a right to be hosted on another’s server. Stop whining and start your own social media platforms. It should an instant success consderied how oppressed conservatives are all over social media, but requires too work, time, and, money which is why see fools rushing for moar gubmint interference.
We will when Facebook comes out and says it is a democrat campaign machine.its in the courts I hope to celebrate when Milo now owns shares of Facebook. Hehe

Forum List

Back