Zone1 Is swearing protected by freedom of speech and freedom of press?

Simply Lying to a cop isn’t a crime. If a cop asks me where I’m going and I say my parents house, but then I go to the park and he sees me.. I won’t get arrested
If he says he is conducting an investigation lying is obstruction.

If a cop asks you where you're going just say " none of your business"

not when the laws are unconstitutional and meant to put the people ina submissive position to the government,,
Then fight the laws. It appears your ire is misguided if you blame individual officers en mass rather than the laws they enforce.

What laws are you even talking about?

They swore an oath to the constitution.
And, no, I dont want anyone enforcing unconstitutional laws. You shouldnt either.
I don’t, but what law is unconstitutional that makes you hold such hate for individual police officers?

Who decides what is constitutional? You?

It’s a gray area that can certainly cause vigilante Justice if taken too far.

Then fight the laws. It appears your ire is misguided if you blame individual officers en mass rather than the laws they enforce.

so we should just allow rogue cops to abuse their authority and the people rights they swore to protect??
sorry I am not a boot licking useful idiot,,

tell me how much money it costs to take a case all the way to the supreme court to fight these laws??

I would like to know if you know what that costs,,

I don’t, but what law is unconstitutional that makes you hold such hate for individual police officers?

Who decides what is constitutional? You?

It’s a gray area that can certainly cause vigilante Justice if taken too far.
not gray when you understand the original intent,,

and what about a cop that goes directly against a law?? like arrest you for standing on public property holding a sign saaying "god bless the homeless vets",,

should those cops be respected??

so we should just allow rogue cops to abuse their authority and the people rights they swore to protect??
sorry I am not a boot licking useful idiot,,
It depends on what the cop is doing. Many people can find victimhood from “abusive” police when they’re merely doing their job properly. See BLM For that

Forum List

Back