Zone1 US Foreign Policy

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
US Foreign Policy ought not to be a political decision based on which party is in the White House or controls Congress, and yet IMHO that is what we have here. The incumbent president determines what to do based on politics rather than any set guidelines or criteria. It seems to me that every American ought to know what they are and judge for themselves if the CIC and Congress are making the right decisions with our military people and equipment. I don't know about you, but I got no idea if and when America should get involved with someone's else's war. Obviously you have to honor whatever treaties or alliances we may have agreed to, or we should. Assuming those treaties and alliances were confirmed by the Senate. The president has certain powers that allow him/her to take certain temporary actions, which is fine up to a point but even then we should more clearly know what the limits are to those powers.

US policy has been DREADFUL for decades.

Infact, if the US just kept out of other country's affairs, the world would be a better planet.

US Foreign Policy ought not to be a political decision based on which party is in the White House or controls Congress, and yet IMHO that is what we have here. The incumbent president determines what to do based on politics rather than any set guidelines or criteria. It seems to me that every American ought to know what they are and judge for themselves if the CIC and Congress are making the right decisions with our military people and equipment. I don't know about you, but I got no idea if and when America should get involved with someone's else's war. Obviously you have to honor whatever treaties or alliances we may have agreed to, or we should. Assuming those treaties and alliances were confirmed by the Senate. The president has certain powers that allow him/her to take certain temporary actions, which is fine up to a point but even then we should more clearly know what the limits are to those powers.
If we can believe this Administration, and in this I do, we are not going to have boots on the ground, and in fact, Israel hasn't asked for them, according to that last briefing at least. Frankly, I agree. Israel doesn't need us on the ground. They just want the weapon systems they have already paid for an any treaty obligations to military weapons support we have by treaty.

What America's policy right now, going forward, it to keep other bad actors out of the theater and to run interference for when the Hamas lovers start screaming 'human rights violations' while they ignore the human rights violations of Hamas.

You first need to DYOR in the greatest detail to determine whether a shadow government runs the US which is effectively Deep State .
And not just the US .
See UK , Germany and France as other likely cases . Just obvious examples .

I believe this to be100% the case and , if true , it changes everything .

As we had a say in sending billions to Ukraine or leaving billions in Afghanistan?

As we had a say in sending billions to Ukraine or leaving billions in Afghanistan?
You have a say, you can write letters/emails to Congress or the White House or to the media and you can vote. You can protest as long as you do it legally and stay out of the street. Maybe that's the problem, we sit around and say or do nothing and so the pols figure we don't care.

You have a say, you can write letters/emails to Congress or the White House or to the media and you can vote. You can protest as long as you do it legally and stay out of the street. Maybe that's the problem, we sit around and say or do nothing and so the pols figure we don't care.
I see you believe in extremist actions .

Perhaps you could produce a new solidarity flag and daringly wave it out of windows whilst wearing matching coloured balaclavas .

American foreign policy isn't controlled by parties or Presidents. It's controlled by think tanks (e.g. Atlantic Council and Council on Foreign Relations), multinational corporations (e.g. Blackrock and Raytheon), and Israel.

Forum List

Back