Is RFKjr going to bolt to the Libertarian Party?

Here's the thing about Libertarians.

They want to get just enough votes to qualify for Presidential Matching Funds. They have no real plan to govern, but they want to hit that 5% threshold that puts out a bag full of money.

MEANWHILE, the Republicans and Democrats stopped taking that money because it limits their ability to raise enough money to run an effective campaign.

Talk about people who lost the plot.

RFKjr initially said no no no my family is legacy Dem and so am I. But after being denied the right to debate and the right to Secret Service protection from Traitor Joe, apparently he is having second thoughts...

In July, Mr. Kennedy met privately with Angela McArdle, the chair of the Libertarian Party, at a conference they were both attending in Memphis — a meeting that has not previously been reported.

“He emphasized that he was committed to running as a Democrat but said that he considered himself very libertarian,” Ms. McArdle said in an interview, adding that they agreed on several positions, including the threat of the “deep state” and the need for populist messaging. “We’re aligned on a lot of issues.”

“My perspective is that we are going to stay in touch in case he does decide to run,” Ms. McArdle said. “And he can contact me at any time if that’s the case.”

In a June interview with the libertarian magazine Reason, Mr. Kennedy acknowledged his ideological disagreements with the party — including on issues like environmental protection, abortion and civil rights — while also saying, “I’ve always been aligned with libertarians on most issues.”

RFKjr, to protect the environment, you need to diagnose what ails it correctly, and your party is 180 degrees the other way, using the Co2 FRAUD to steal money and not help the environment, in fact just the opposite.

Take coral, for example. Do your homework. Something like 95% of Earth coral is fine. 5% near where humans live is damaged. The Co2 FRAUD was squirting bleach into coral to blame "warming" that does not exist. THAT is what you support if you support the Co2 FRAUD.

Libertarian Party has been the last refuge for nutjobs for 40 years so, not unexpected.

RFKjr initially said no no no my family is legacy Dem and so am I. But after being denied the right to debate and the right to Secret Service protection from Traitor Joe, apparently he is having second thoughts...

In July, Mr. Kennedy met privately with Angela McArdle, the chair of the Libertarian Party, at a conference they were both attending in Memphis — a meeting that has not previously been reported.

“He emphasized that he was committed to running as a Democrat but said that he considered himself very libertarian,” Ms. McArdle said in an interview, adding that they agreed on several positions, including the threat of the “deep state” and the need for populist messaging. “We’re aligned on a lot of issues.”

“My perspective is that we are going to stay in touch in case he does decide to run,” Ms. McArdle said. “And he can contact me at any time if that’s the case.”

In a June interview with the libertarian magazine Reason, Mr. Kennedy acknowledged his ideological disagreements with the party — including on issues like environmental protection, abortion and civil rights — while also saying, “I’ve always been aligned with libertarians on most issues.”

RFKjr, to protect the environment, you need to diagnose what ails it correctly, and your party is 180 degrees the other way, using the Co2 FRAUD to steal money and not help the environment, in fact just the opposite.

Take coral, for example. Do your homework. Something like 95% of Earth coral is fine. 5% near where humans live is damaged. The Co2 FRAUD was squirting bleach into coral to blame "warming" that does not exist. THAT is what you support if you support the Co2 FRAUD.

well he can't even get SS protection from his own democrapper party when marilyn's murderers were shot .........................kennedy needs the democrapper party like he needs a hole in his head

I would argue that someone who believes in no government is not a libertarian but an anarchist.

I would Define libertarianism As the idea that the government must be restricted to regulating things that effect society as a whole And to protect the rights of individual persons who do not or cannot consent to being affected by the choice of others.
In other words, you do not have the right to make a choice that affects any other person if that person does not consent to being affected or cannot consent to being affected. And it is the role of government to Regulate your choices if they have any effect on any one or anything except you.
"Mr. Libertarian" Murray Rothbard was an anarchist, yes. The two are not mutually exclusive; you have minarchist (limited-government) libertarians and anarchist libertarians. You're using the term "effect," but that's far too broad a term for libertarianism. Almost anything someone does can be argued to "effect" someone else. What libertarians oppose is the initiation of force or violence against peaceful people and their property; private property rights are the basis. For example, you have the freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean you can go into someone's home and say whatever you want. They would have the right to expel you from their property regardless of your freedom of speech.

Have you listened to the libertarian's party chair lately? It looks more like the point is to be a human shield for the orange pile of crap.
I have not. I’m not a member of the party and haven't found them to be particularly interesting in a long time. Can you provide an example?

I have not. I’m not a member of the party and haven't found them to be particularly interesting in a long time. Can you provide an example?
“Many past candidates, including presidential nominee Al Gore, and Hillary Clinton who, in 2016, called Trump an ‘illegitimate President’ who ‘stole the election,’ have routinely refused to concede elections and forced tedious recounts involving Supreme Court decisions,” Angela McArdle, when ripping on the Trump indictments

A different article, decent read:

“Many past candidates, including presidential nominee Al Gore, and Hillary Clinton who, in 2016, called Trump an ‘illegitimate President’ who ‘stole the election,’ have routinely refused to concede elections and forced tedious recounts involving Supreme Court decisions,” Angela McArdle, when ripping on the Trump indictments

A different article, decent read:

I hardly take that quote as her being “a human shield” for Trump. She’s merely pointing out the truth that many of the same people claiming that election deniers are a threat to democracy have denied every election they’ve lost so far this millennium. Hillary Clinton is still claiming Putin stole the election from her somehow. You don’t have to support Trump to notice hypocrisy.

I hardly take that quote as her being “a human shield” for Trump.
It obviously is.

The people she mentioned sought legal remedies and accepted the results of those and the elections. The opposite of the indicted fraudster. The entire thing was pathetic.

She’s merely pointing out the truth that many of the same people claiming that election deniers are a threat to democracy have denied every election they’ve lost so far this millennium. Hillary Clinton is still claiming Putin stole the election from her somehow. You don’t have to support Trump to notice hypocrisy.
But you are being a human shield to point it out using an obviously ridiculous comparison, and to do so to provide cover for the orange slob. And it's not the first time.

Libertarians are pussies who want to have their cake and eat it and not compete with the grown-ups. If he does go there, he will likely pull an equal amount of such pussies from both parties.
Compete with the grown ups?

Doofus, the only way to win that game is not to play

You want to compete with the Demoscum for who can be the biggest asshole?

Count me out. Homey don't play.

The Dems are the psychopaths.

If you want nut jobbery look no further.
Let me see...

No, no flat earthers, no vaccine nuts, no one thinks JFK is still alive, noone thinks the gubmint is out to get you, no 9/11 truthers...

Like RFK jr the nuts go GOP and the real crazies go libertarian.

It obviously is.

The people she mentioned sought legal remedies and accepted the results of those and the elections. The opposite of the indicted fraudster. The entire thing was pathetic.

But you are being a human shield to point it out using an obviously ridiculous comparison, and to do so to provide cover for the orange slob. And it's not the first time.
I'm not familiar with your work, but it seems pretty obvious to me you're simply a partisan.

Let me see...

No, no flat earthers, no vaccine nuts, no one thinks JFK is still alive, noone thinks the gubmint is out to get you, no 9/11 truthers...

Like RFK jr the nuts go GOP and the real crazies go libertarian.
You're saying there are no Democrats who believe these things, but RFK is a Democrat.

You're saying there are no Democrats who believe these things, but RFK is a Democrat.
The discussion, if you've been paying attention, is about RFK rj running as a libertarian.
You the party of pot and loons who've never used pot.

The discussion, if you've been paying attention, is about RFK rj running as a libertarian.
You the party of pot and loons who've never used pot.
Right, it's about the prospect of him running as a Libertarian, but he's running as a Democrat and you said that none of a laundry list of positions is part of the Democratic Party but the fact that RFK is a Democrat and is running as a Democrat means you're wrong.

And I am not a member of the Libertarian Party.

Forum List

Back