Is RFKjr going to bolt to the Libertarian Party?

Right, it's about the prospect of him running as a Libertarian, but he's running as a Democrat and you said that none of a laundry list of positions is part of the Democratic Party but the fact that RFK is a Democrat and is running as a Democrat means you're wrong.

And I am not a member of the Libertarian Party.
You do know all it takes to be a Democrat, or Republican, or Libertarian, or whatwver is to change your voter registration.
What, you didn't know that?
Well, you're welcome always happy to educate.

Now as for his positions...they sit squarely in the middle of the GOP today which means he's looney enough for the Libertarians.

You do know all it takes to be a Democrat, or Republican, or Libertarian, or whatwver is to change your voter registration.
What, you didn't know that?
Well, you're welcome always happy to educate.

Now as for his positions...they sit squarely in the middle of the GOP today which means he's looney enough for the Libertarians.
That's about what I figured.

RFKjr initially said no no no my family is legacy Dem and so am I. But after being denied the right to debate and the right to Secret Service protection from Traitor Joe, apparently he is having second thoughts...

In July, Mr. Kennedy met privately with Angela McArdle, the chair of the Libertarian Party, at a conference they were both attending in Memphis — a meeting that has not previously been reported.

“He emphasized that he was committed to running as a Democrat but said that he considered himself very libertarian,” Ms. McArdle said in an interview, adding that they agreed on several positions, including the threat of the “deep state” and the need for populist messaging. “We’re aligned on a lot of issues.”

“My perspective is that we are going to stay in touch in case he does decide to run,” Ms. McArdle said. “And he can contact me at any time if that’s the case.”

In a June interview with the libertarian magazine Reason, Mr. Kennedy acknowledged his ideological disagreements with the party — including on issues like environmental protection, abortion and civil rights — while also saying, “I’ve always been aligned with libertarians on most issues.”

RFKjr, to protect the environment, you need to diagnose what ails it correctly, and your party is 180 degrees the other way, using the Co2 FRAUD to steal money and not help the environment, in fact just the opposite.

Take coral, for example. Do your homework. Something like 95% of Earth coral is fine. 5% near where humans live is damaged. The Co2 FRAUD was squirting bleach into coral to blame "warming" that does not exist. THAT is what you support if you support the Co2 FRAUD.

Lordy lordy, he could take dozens of votes from the Dems

I was the official photographer for the WV Libertarian convention in 2016. I remember when Gary Johnson came in. No hanger on's. No Secret Service. He came in, gave his speech, took questions and then mingled around with everyone with no one controlling who he talked to.

I had high hopes for Johnson.

Family power brokers exist in this nation. The Kennedys are reduced at this point. Yet this man is in the mix. I keep telling you there are many power families in America. National and regional and local. Like Dukes and Duchesses. Gavin Newsome's family is the same as a state family. California actually has four of them. The Feinstein family. The Jerry brown family. And the Nancy Pelosi family. A long way from the men and women who conquered that area of the world and forged a state as they are the end result as the ultimate grifters.

Family power brokers exist in this nation. The Kennedys are reduced at this point. Yet this man is in the mix. I keep telling you there are many power families in America. National and regional and local. Like Dukes and Duchesses. Gavin Newsome's family is the same as a state family. California actually has four of them. The Feinstein family. The Jerry brown family. And the Nancy Pelosi family. A long way from the men and women who conquered that area of the world and forged a state as they are the end result as the ultimate grifters.
Huh? I think the windmills have made you crazy. Or the whales

Huh? I think the windmills have made you crazy. Or the whales
There are power families, and they exist. The Landeau family in Louisiana. The Haley Barbour family in Mississippi. Expand your education. I do not know them all. I gave you direction.

The Libertarians want to be taken seriously, and the won't be by nominating a nut.
Republicans nominate Trump, Democrats nominate Biden, both are nuts and so this is no different. I would vote for a real leader from either party, what we have running are embarrassing. Three old rich good old boy white guys are what our choice are. This is a sad era in American history.

There are power families, and they exist. The Landeau family in Louisiana. The Haley Barbour family in Mississippi. Expand your education. I do not know them all. I gave you direction.
Ok. Thanks

RFKjr has been holding in the teens in the polls... in the Dem primary. He does much better with Republicans and independents, people who tend to care more about truth and America than Dems.

Libertarian Party has been the last refuge for nutjobs for 40 years so, not unexpected.

It is amazing that anyone who supports the Dems or the GOP has the gall to call anyone else a nutjob.

To support the Dems or the post 1998 Zionist Fascist GOP is to confess to being a nutjob...

It is amazing that anyone who supports the Dems or the GOP has the gall to call anyone else a nutjob.

To support the Dems or the post 1998 Zionist Fascist GOP is to confess to being a nutjob...
No, to believe that vaccines are some plot to inject robots is nuts.

And that is square in the middle of your MAGAT GOP.

RFK Jr. Debates Libertarian Presidential Candidates Dr. Michael Rectenwald & Mike Ter Maat​

Forum List

Back