Is race relations something that can be really healed?

[...]

How about the racism the Chinese faced while building the rail roads?

[...]
The Chinese who labored here during the construction of our early railroad system were indeed subjects of brutal, racist exploitation. But as far as the Chinese people in general were concerned those laborers were "coolies" who would have been treated no better by their own people if they were laboring in China. There is no question that the way they were treated was wrong, but it was in the past and Chinese/American relations since that era are not affected by it.

If you have Chinese and Japanese relatives I'm surprised. I've heard of Wiggers but never Jiggers or Chiggers. And if your Asian relatives harbor racial hatred for White people it's because you have effectively brainwashed them with your distortions and outright baseless deceptions.
Did you really just deflect from the point that Americans were racist towards the Chinese by claiming their own country would not have treated them any better? You said it never happened. Why did you lie?

Yeah Chinese/white relations are effected. They think you whites are idiots. My Asian relatives are older than I am. How do you think they were able to tell me about the internment and racism?

[...]

No it was supposedly leprosy not cancer.

[...]
Leprosy is a specific form of cancer.

I dont know what you mean by negro.
Look in a mirror and you'll see what I mean.

Thats a white boy term.
No it isn't a White-boy term. It's a scientific term, i.e., the sciences of Anthropology, Paleontology, et. al.
Too bad you are mistaken. Leprosy isnt cancer. I thought you were halfway intelligent?

You must mean Black man. King of the geo, lover of knowledge, in tune with nature, and god of all he surveys. I know its a long title but get used to it.

No its a white boy term. No Black person made up the name negro.

Last edited:
[...]

[...]

Thats a white boy term.
No it isn't a White-boy term. It's a scientific term, i.e., the sciences of Anthropology, Paleontology, et. al.
Too bad you are mistaken. Leprosy isnt cancer. I thought you were halfway intelligent?

You must men Black man. King of the geo, lover of knowledge, in tune with nature, and god of all he surveys. I know its a long title but get used to it.

Stop it dang it. Just because one person says an insult does it mean you have to as well?

And I guess I just haven't worried about it. Never thought about where the word negro came from. I thought the N word came from negro.

BTW I don't want either. Leprosy OR cancer. My sister is fighting breast cancer right now. It is not fun. Never knew anyone with leprosy.

If there were no white people in my life I would probably be in a better spot if that is imaginable. Why do you ask?

Is that a racist remark? Sounds it. If it is not, what is it?

[...]

[...]

Thats a white boy term.

You must mean Black man. King of the geo, lover of knowledge, in tune with nature, and god of all he surveys. I know its a long title but get used to it.

Stop it dang it. Just because one person says an insult does it mean you have to as well?

And I guess I just haven't worried about it. Never thought about where the word negro came from. I thought the N word came from negro.

BTW I don't want either. Leprosy OR cancer. My sister is fighting breast cancer right now. It is not fun. Never knew anyone with leprosy.
I have to return fire with fire. I learned early thats the only thing people understand.

Most people have never worried about it. Its Black in Spanish/Latin. I know the person that made up racial classification was racist but I dont understand. Maybe he couldn't be bothered.

Cancer is no fun. My mom is a two time survivor and still going strong.

[...]

[...]

Thats a white boy term.

I have to return fire with fire. I learned early thats the only thing people understand.

Most people have never worried about it. Its Black in Spanish/Latin. I know the person that made up racial classification was racist but I dont understand. Maybe he couldn't be bothered.

Sorry about your mom, but happy she is still going strong. My sister is hanging in there. She's still trying to get past surgery.

I generally use the term Black if I use any term at all. Getting hung up talking race is not something I enjoy.

[...]

[...]

Thats a white boy term.

Sorry about your mom, but happy she is still going strong. My sister is hanging in there. She's still trying to get past surgery.

I generally use the term Black if I use any term at all. Getting hung up talking race is not something I enjoy.
I think its interesting to talk about race but I prefer to do it in person. You loose a lot when you do it on line as you cannot see the nuances of body language. I've had some great conversations as a teenager when I was in the military with my roommates.

I think its interesting to talk about race but I prefer to do it in person. You loose a lot when you do it on line as you cannot see the nuances of body language. I've had some great conversations as a teenager when I was in the military with my roommates.

I agree with that..that it is more enjoyable in person. Too much is misunderstood in text. Still not something I would want to occupy my mind all the time.

I agree with that..that it is more enjoyable in person. Too much is misunderstood in text. Still not something I would want to occupy my mind all the time.
Must be nice not to be confronted with race all the time. If I cut myself I have to special order some band-aides to match my skin color. :laugh:

Must be nice not to be confronted with race all the time. If I cut myself I have to special order some band-aides to match my skin color. :laugh:

Are you confronted with race all the time? I guess I could be if I let myself. I prefer not to, though it is all around now days.

Bandaids?? LOL They don't match my skin color either.

[...]

I have both Japanese and Chinese family members that have explained the circumstances and hate white people to this day.
Europe and Scandinavia, both essentially White national territories, are presently being passively invaded by hordes of hostile, military-age Muslim males posing as asylum-seeking refugees. These "refugees" have already demonstrated their disposition toward the White native populations via aggressive, often riotous public conduct and by raping or sexually molesting the White native females.

Fortunately we Americans have a President who is adamantly opposed to allowing these Muslims to enter the U.S., but a substantial number already have managed to enter during the Obama Presidency and there is no assurance that more could now be entering illegally. In addition to that there is a significant number of Black Americans who belong to The Nation of Islam, meaning a certain affinity must necessarily exist between these Black native Americans and the young Muslim males who are methodically inhabiting the Western world.

While some percentage of Black American Muslims essentially are peaceful and sincere religionists who harbor no malice toward any non-Islamic entity, a substantial number of them are referred to in some circles as "bullshit Muslims" who acquired their theological disguise in prison but whose true disposition and motivations are no different from those of the aggressive interlopers who have found, and are finding, their way into the various homelands of Whites -- whom they have despised since the First Crusade in the tenth century.

While some of the invading Muslims are Black, most are not. Those who are not Black are not White. But what virtually all of them have in common is hatred for the White infidels and an openly expressed religious commitment to dominate them, to convert them to Islam, or to kill them.

My question for you, Asclepias, is where do you stand in relation to these White-hating Muslim radicals? Do you share your Mongoloid relatives' hatred for White people?

[...]

I've had some great conversations as a teenager when I was in the military with my roommates.
What branch of the military were you in as a teen-ager? Was it the U.S. military?

You say you had room-mates? You didn't live in a barracks? Were you a commissioned officer? A senior NCO?

Is race relations something that can be healed? Well look at your own life , has their been healing within you? Some don't think they need healing, they feel like they are not infected by racism. But you can be healed, ( or helped). If you look in the mirror and see racism, then it falls on you to rid your life of it.

In my personal view, one may not be able to get rid of all the racism within them, but cut out all of it that you can, and what remains , just keep control of it. Because racism is a very hard thing to deal with, which is why some try to ignore it , as if it does not exist.

We may not be able to exactly measure racism within , but we can put pressure on ourselves and remove what we can. Because racism , if left alone, will eventually combine with other problems that you have and mix and magnify with those other dynamics.

Are you confronted with race all the time? I guess I could be if I let myself. I prefer not to, though it is all around now days.

Bandaids?? LOL They don't match my skin color either.
Yes all the time. I turn on the news and I hear about how some cop shot another Black person in the back. Or I hear about how the clown in the white house has made some disparaging dog whistle politicking statement about people of color. I go online to a Black forum and I hear about the racist crap that happens to my people on a daily. i drive down the street and some hillbilly in a truck gets afraid. Then you hear all the mental noise from whites making inane comments.

I was listening to a program about Trumps age and how he was really too old to change his views on race. Which is why he rehashed his same views on the KKK and Alt Right that got him in trouble already. I also recently saw a banner in the stands of a sports game that read " Racism is as American as pie", or something along those lines until they removed it. I wonder if racism is so deeply inbred that we really can't change it, only tolerate it to some degrees?
Is racism a threat to the United states, or any other state for that matter.

Or has it become a beast that has enough support for it not to change? Racism is even behind North Korea's behavior; racism mixed with self survival is a deadly reality.

First of all, we are all such a mix of races that the term race is inane.

For example, Zimmerman was marked as a white racist, but he was Hispanic. In such a case, we should say that the "brownie" was racist against the "blacky", and also designate if they are a whitey if the case may be.

Forum List

Back