Is race relations something that can be really healed?

Is race relations something that can be really healed?

The treatment didn't work too well on Michael Jackson.

Come now, we all can get along; just make an effort.

Give me ten reasons why we can never have true peace between races?
Why 10? All you need is 1 right?

Ten is a good number to show serious belief.
So you are saying there must be 10 reasons to shoot someone that is about to kill you?

I don't think you need but one reason to protect yourself. I am looking and asking for reasonable thought; I am not trying to lock any number on the question, I am looking for reasons.

Come now, we all can get along; just make an effort.

So you are saying there must be 10 reasons to shoot someone that is about to kill you?

I don't think you need but one reason to protect yourself. I am looking and asking for reasonable thought; I am not trying to lock any number on the question, I am looking for reasons.

Thats what I was getting at. Protecting yourself.

Whites are simply protecting themselves from genetic annihilation. They know from experience white women cant stay away from Black guys no matter the circumstances and that white guys cant stay away from Black women when they have the ability to rape without consequence. If you look at it this is the one of the main reasons whites cant afford to repair race relations. Their race as they know it will disappear.

Whites are simply protecting themselves from genetic annihilation. They know from experience white women cant stay away from Black guys no matter the circumstances and that white guys cant stay away from Black women when they have the ability to rape without consequence. If you look at it this is the one of the main reasons whites cant afford to repair race relations. Their race as they know it will disappear.

It won't disappear, but it will shrink and loose significance.

It won't disappear, but it will shrink and loose significance.
Give you 10 guesses as to how exciting that is for whites to contemplate?

White people don't need extermination, they need a face lift; a real look into the mirror to see they are as human as everyone else. They don't look in the mirror to see themselves, they look into it to only prepare themselves for others to look at a highly exalted image that they seriously believe about themselves.

White people don't need extermination, they need a face lift; a real look into the mirror to see they are as human as everyone else. They don't look in the mirror to see themselves, they look into it to only prepare themselves for others to look at a highly exalted image that they seriously believe about themselves.

We need to get rid of Donald Trump , and then we can start a racial healing.

If one chooses to live in the United States, one MUST accept the fact that the United States is rapidly changing from a majority Caucasian nation to a majority Hispanic nation.

The federal government a few years ago predicted that Caucasians would fall below 50% by the year 2054 or so.

If one feels uncomfortable with the culture of African Americans or of Hispanics or of Asians, having sufficient money can help one live in a predominately Caucasian area and ensure that one's children attend a predominately Caucasian private school.

But one MUST simply accept the fact that one will be forced to interact with people of color in jobs and public accommodations.There is NO option.

I do believe that as the Caucasian population continues to drop, perhaps some Caucasians (and even others) toward the end of this century may feel that emigrating to another country is an option.

If one chooses to live in the United States, one MUST accept the fact that the United States is rapidly changing from a majority Caucasian nation to a majority Hispanic nation.

The federal government a few years ago predicted that Caucasians would fall below 50% by the year 2054 or so.

If one feels uncomfortable with the culture of African Americans or of Hispanics or of Asians, having sufficient money can help one live in a predominately Caucasian area and ensure that one's children attend a predominately Caucasian private school.

But one MUST simply accept the fact that one will be forced to interact with people of color in jobs and public accommodations.There is NO option.

I do believe that as the Caucasian population continues to drop, perhaps some Caucasians (and even others) toward the end of this century may feel that emigrating to another country is an option.

I agree, there is no option to race mixing in America; it simply will increase in the future. And I think with good results!

I wrote this as part of a chapter called The Sparkle of Humanity in my book:

Returning to the source of our origin sounds like the answer to me. For should we decide to return, we would indeed find our fulfillment. And once we are fulfilled, we no longer look down our noses at each other. And when we stop looking down our noses, we look people straight in the eyes. And when we look people straight in the eyes- guess what. We see the sparkle of humanity that the source of our origin put there – and it looks exactly like ours.

I wrote this as part of a chapter called The Sparkle of Humanity in my book:

Returning to the source of our origin sounds like the answer to me. For should we decide to return, we would indeed find our fulfillment. And once we are fulfilled, we no longer look down our noses at each other. And when we stop looking down our noses, we look people straight in the eyes. And when we look people straight in the eyes- guess what. We see the sparkle of humanity that the source of our origin put there – and it looks exactly like ours.

I really like that. Our origin has the story of unity waiting there to be read, and even better, to be experienced. Our origin is a great stunning story. We all exist for a reason. Something cannot bring itself into existence , since it must exist to bring itself into existence. So there is an origin to our existence.

Even that if that is true and 2054 is still a long way off and plenty of things that can happen in between.

But you're right the most outlying projection suggests that whites may become half or roughly maybe 48% of the nation’s population by 2050.

But this idea that whites won't be able to have no influence on the culture, that they'll be completely deculturated is nonsense.

For one they would still be the largest single group BY FAR of any group in the United States.

This idea that whites can’t hang on at 45-50% when these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians in this country, 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated, and the idea that whites can’t do that at 48%

I mean, whites must be an incredibly weak-willed or genetically defective or culturally retarded group of people if they can’t maintain their own influence at 48%.

We need to get rid of Donald Trump , and then we can start a racial healing.

The non whites were unsuccessful at that. Time to move on.

I must agree with Essen here. We non whites been made to live in a white majority nation under white majority rules, even to the extent having less rights than the white majority and we survived. Why some whites are so scared of being a minority is an apparent sign of mental weakness.

I must agree with Essen here. We non whites been made to live in a white majority nation under white majority rules, even to the extent having less rights than the white majority and we survived. Why some whites are so scared of being a minority is an apparent sign of mental weakness.

I agree as well.

Forum List

Back