Is race relations something that can be really healed?

Can Whites bring unity and peace wherever they Go? Can Whites bring togetherness wherever they choose to settle? Can they heal a place who's civilization has gone wary? Are they using their power to effect change?
You're imagining something which has never existed and never could exist because it opposes the essential method and the will of Nature, which is territorial conflict and the competitive disposition of all mammalian life forms. War, at some level, is constant and inevitable. It is as natural as are changes in the weather. It is the energy that drives the human species forward and fuels its dominance.

Murderous conflict is natural and constant -- always and everywhere. Peace comes and goes. Just have a look at human history. Do you see anything even vaguely resembling the fairy tale you've conjured?
Maybe that's why the American experiment with 'cultural diversity' is now turning into a major fucking car wreck.

Considering the constant whining, riots, and racial animosities, the choice to go down this road now looks like one of the worst decisions in our nation's history.
Its not an experiment. Its something you whites are going to have to get used to or deal with the indigestion you will experience trying to implement white power again.

I am not quite sure who the next world power will be? It could be a combination of China, Russia And the third- I don't know? North Korea, India, and China- with perhaps one middle eastern power? But I don't think any of them will have much interest in peace,

Can Whites bring unity and peace wherever they Go? Can Whites bring togetherness wherever they choose to settle? Can they heal a place who's civilization has gone wary? Are they using their power to effect change?
You're imagining something which has never existed and never could exist because it opposes the essential method and the will of Nature, which is territorial conflict and the competitive disposition of all mammalian life forms. War, at some level, is constant and inevitable. It is as natural as are changes in the weather. It is the energy that drives the human species forward and fuels its dominance.

Murderous conflict is natural and constant -- always and everywhere. Peace comes and goes. Just have a look at human history. Do you see anything even vaguely resembling the fairy tale you've conjured?
Maybe that's why the American experiment with 'cultural diversity' is now turning into a major fucking car wreck.

Considering the constant whining, riots, and racial animosities, the choice to go down this road now looks like one of the worst decisions in our nation's history.
Its not an experiment. Its something you whites are going to have to get used to or deal with the indigestion you will experience trying to implement white power again.

I am not quite sure who the next world power will be? It could be a combination of China, Russia And the third- I don't know? North Korea, India, and China- with perhaps one middle eastern power? But I don't think any of them will have much interest in peace,
Depends on how much white ideology has influenced them. I'm talking more about here in the states though. As whites numbers dwindle they have two options. Redefine what it means to be white or be absorbed into the human population.

Depends on how much white ideology has influenced them. I'm talking more about here in the states though. As whites numbers dwindle they have two options. Redefine what it means to be white or be absorbed into the human population.

I think Whites are already absorbed, the world has just grown tired of their taste and are systematically trying to section them off into areas that their presence won't keep hurting people. They need to recognize this change in the world menu and find a place of peace out there. They have too much pride and their leaders are messed up. They think we can go it alone and are insulting the leaders of this world. You can't handle this world all by yourself.

If criticism of a race is fair , then I think the bulk of the conversation can rightly be weighted. Now the heart of this discussion , "Can race relations be healed?", will have both positive and negative connotations spill out on the table. We can't then recoil from the table and leave because of the mess that can cause, it is our responsibility to be able to handle the words of peace and the words of war.

To know and discuss Peace, we must then understand the enemies of Peace.

If criticism of a race is fair , then I think the bulk of the conversation can rightly be weighted. Now the heart of this discussion , "Can race relations be healed?", will have both positive and negative connotations spill out on the table. We can't then recoil from the table and leave because of the mess that can cause, it is our responsibility to be able to handle the words of peace and the words of war.

To know and discuss Peace, we must then understand the enemies of Peace.
I say no. The reasons are as old as humanity itself. Self preservation. The white race appearing was due to a mutation in the genes that inhibited the production of melanin in the skin. This mutation is recessive. Whites want to remain on the planet but they are vastly outnumbered by melinated people with dominant genes. Blacks being the most visible of those people are also the most targeted of racism. You dont need a calculator to do the math.

I say no. The reasons are as old as humanity itself. Self preservation. The white race appearing was due to a mutation in the genes that inhibited the production of melanin in the skin. This mutation is recessive. Whites want to remain on the planet but they are vastly outnumbered by melinated people with dominant genes. Blacks being the most visible of those people are also the most targeted of racism. You dont need a calculator to do the math.
Two questions:

Are you saying melanin content (skin color) is the only physical difference between Blacks and Whites?

If Blacks are the foremost targets of racism, what do you believe accounts for that?

Two questions:

Are you saying melanin content (skin color) is the only physical difference between Blacks and Whites?

If Blacks are the foremost targets of racism, what do you believe accounts for that?
Since whites also interbred with neanderthals I would say no but those genes have since gone into the Black gene pool via rape during slavery so the final answer is yes. The ability to manufacture melanin in the skin is really the only physical difference. There is no physical trait the white race has that the Black race doesnt also have.

As I stated I believe whites are either instinctively or consciously aware their genes are recessive. As any white racist will tell you they are afraid their genes will disappear if diversity is allowed. Because of this they have to create a environment where whites will be in control and able to prosper while they attempt to oppress other races with melanin.

Your questions are rooted in wishful thinking and Whites of the world are not to blame for that. Human nature is.

Since whites also interbred with neanderthals I would say no but those genes have since gone into the Black gene pool via rape during slavery so the final answer is yes. The ability to manufacture melanin in the skin is really the only physical difference. There is no physical trait the white race has that the Black race doesnt also have.

Really?

As I stated I believe whites are either instinctively or consciously aware their genes are recessive. As any white racist will tell you they are afraid their genes will disappear if diversity is allowed. Because of this they have to create a environment where whites will be in control and able to prosper while they attempt to oppress other races with melanin.

Have Asians ever accused Caucasians of racial oppression?

Really?

Have Asians ever accused Caucasians of racial oppression?[/QUOTE]
Yes really. Why did you post videos of albinos?

Yes Asians have on numerous occasions have accused whites of being racists. Where have you have been that you dont know this? There have been zero people of color that have not faced some level of racial oppression at the hands of whites.

Because, in contrast with your notions about malanin deficit being the singular physical difference between Caucasians and Negroes, these videos plainly show Negroes with 100% melanin deficit -- but who in no way resemble Caucasians. Pay attention to the hair and hairline, the eyes, the nose, and the lips.

Ironically, these videos also reveal the equivalent of "racism" exhibited by many of the properly negroid tribesmen of these albinos who regard them as inferior and threatening because of their skin color.

Yes Asians have on numerous occasions have accused whites of being racists. Where have you have been that you dont know this? There have been zero people of color that have not faced some level of racial oppression at the hands of whites.
When? Where? Who?

On what occasions have Asians accused Whites of "racism?" I'm not talking about some heroin-addicted Chinese illegal in San Francisco who is on his way to jail for the tenth time. I'm talking about an Asian political entity. And I say you either are delusional or you've adopted the familiar habit of insisting it's daytime at 2AM.

The fact is the Japanese frequently expressed their contempt for the "Gy Jin," (Whites) prior to and during WW-II. You should know there are many contemporary Japanese who diligently resist pollution of their blood-lines. I can tell you this for certain because I spent an entire tour of duty in Japan and Okinawa in the 1950s. The Japanese are very exclusive people who are extremely proud of their heritage and the majority of them are strongly opposed to any form of ethnic diversity. They wish mainly to be left alone.

As for the Chinese, their civilization is five thousand years older than ours and if you will take the time to superficially research its history you will find they, too, tenaciously resist any race-mixing. In the way of humorous evidence of this; when I was in the military in the fifties a common expression for anything that was not readily available was, "That's harder to get than Chinese pussy."

Bottom line is it is Asians who are opposed to racially blending with Whites -- not vice/versa. And I don't hold it against them.

Last edited:
Because, in contrast with your notions about malanin deficit being the singular physical difference between Caucasians and Negroes, these videos plainly show Negroes with 100% melanin deficit -- but who in no way resemble Caucasians. Pay attention to the hair and hairline, the eyes, the nose, and the lips.

Ironically, these videos also reveal the equivalent of "racism" exhibited by many of the properly negroid tribesmen of these albinos who regard them as inferior and threatening because of their skin color.

When? Where? Who?

On what occasions have Asians accused Whites of "racism?" I'm not talking about some heroin-addicted Chinese illegal in San Francisco who is on his way to jail for the tenth time. I'm talking about an Asian political entity. And I say you either are delusional or you've adopted the familiar habit of insisting it's daytime at 2AM.

The fact is the Japanese frequently expressed their contempt for the "Gy Jin," (Whites) prior to and during WW-II. You should know there are many contemporary Japanese who diligently resist pollution of their blood-lines. I can tell you this for certain because I spent an entire tour of duty in Japan and Okinawa in the 1950s. The Japanese are very exclusive people who are extremely proud of their heritage and the majority of them are strongly opposed to any form of ethnic diversity. They wish mainly to be left alone.

As for the Chinese, their civilization is five thousand years older than ours and if you will take the time to superficially research its history you will find they, too, tenaciously resist any race-mixing. In the way of humorous evidence of this; when I was in the military in the fifties a common expression for anything that was not readily available was, "That's harder to get than Chinese pussy."

Bottom line is it is Asians who are opposed to racially blending with Whites -- not vice/versa. And I don't hold it against them.
Ah. I see what youre saying. The Black genes are strong even with the the condition of being an albino. Kind of reminds of the Laws of Leviticus where white is seen as uncleanliness.

The racism the Japanese experienced being interned and their property stolen for starters How about the racism the Chinese faced while building the rail roads? Youre not talking to someone that doesnt know about this. I have both Japanese and Chinese family members that have explained the circumstances and hate white people to this day.

Ah. I see what youre saying. The Black genes are strong even with the the condition of being an albino.

[...]
That's not what I said, or am saying. What I said is skin color is by no means the main or the only physical characteristic which distinguishes Negroes from Caucasians. This fact, in spite of your resistance to it, is made evident in the visage of those albino Negroes -- whose skin color is as "White" as any Caucasian yet who are unmistakably Negroid.

Or would you care to disagree?

Last edited:
[...]

Kind of reminds of the Laws of Leviticus where white is seen as uncleanliness.

[...]
Leviticus made no such proclamation. Instead, being the fundamental contemporary physician he was, he simply observed that flaky white patches on the skin, or white hairs growing in one place, often indicated sickness (cancer).

And he was right.

[...]

The racism the Japanese experienced being interned and their property stolen for starters.

[...]
I was six years old when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, killing hundreds of our sailors, soldiers, and civilian personnel. While I have no specific or graphic recollection of that event I do have some vague recollection of a dark mood that settled on and changed my world. For one thing my father, his two brothers and his best friend soon enlisted in the Army and went to fight the increasingly hated Japanese in the Pacific.

For the next four years that hatred intensified. In my own juvenile experience it was manifest in the wailing of my aunt when the black-bordered telegram came, telling that I'd lost a cheerful and beloved uncle.

In the relative peace of today I know and I can say the internment of those Japanese was wrong to do. Very wrong. But in the final analysis the motive for doing it was not "racism." It was caustic, blinding hatred of the Japanese who had attacked us and was killing our loved ones, and who had caused us to fear them. Our hatred of the Japanese could not have been "racism" because the U.S. was wholly and consciously defensive toward China and the Chinese people, also of the Yellow race, who, at that time were suffering at the hands of brutal Japanese invaders.

So, again, your propaganda effort is rooted in your own racism and your desperate need to justify it.

[...]

Kind of reminds of the Laws of Leviticus where white is seen as uncleanliness.

[...]
Leviticus made no such proclamation. Instead, being the fundamental contemporary physician he was, he simply observed that flaky white patches on the skin, or white hairs growing in one place, often indicated sickness (cancer).

And he was right.
No it was supposedly leprosy not cancer. I dont know what you mean by negro. Thats a white boy term Where is Negro btw. Its curious whites made up a name that is related to a location on the map besides the one used to describe Blacks. So if thats the case Black is not confined to one spot on the map. Its world wide. Speaking of visage there is a quote in the bible Lamenations 4:6 describing the Hebrews that says "Their visage is blacker than a coal..." The only way that would be possible is if they were at least my color at the beginning of the famine. Whites dont experience hyper pigmentation to the point that they turn Black. Only Black people do that. Would you agree that is a great description of Black people? BTW. In Leviticus they are drawing a contrast of white, bright white, and dark white. Basically the skin of the people they are contrasting it to are obviously not white. Its Black or brown..

Ah. I see what youre saying. The Black genes are strong even with the the condition of being an albino.

[...]
That's not what I said, or am saying. What I said is skin color is by no means the main or the only physical characteristic which distinguishes Negroes from Caucasians. This fact, in spite of your resistance to it, is made evident in the visage of those albino Negroes -- whose skin color is as "White" as any Caucasian yet who are unmistakably Negroid.

Or would you care to disagree?

I disagree. There are Black people among you right now passing for white because they have light skin. Its a known fact in the Black community how stupid whites are when they cant see this.

[...]

The racism the Japanese experienced being interned and their property stolen for starters.

[...]
I was six years old when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, killing hundreds of our sailors, soldiers, and civilian personnel. While I have no specific or graphic recollection of that event I do have some vague recollection of a dark mood that settled on and changed my world. For one thing my father, his two brothers and his best friend soon enlisted in the Army and went to fight the increasingly hated Japanese in the Pacific.

For the next four years that hatred intensified. In my own juvenile experience it was manifest in the wailing of my aunt when the black-bordered telegram came, telling that I'd lost a cheerful and beloved uncle.

In the relative peace of today I know and I can say the internment of those Japanese was wrong to do. Very wrong. But in the final analysis the motive for doing it was not "racism." It was caustic, blinding hatred of the Japanese who had attacked us and was killing our loved ones, and who had caused us to fear them. Our hatred of the Japanese could not have been "racism" because the U.S. was wholly and consciously defensive toward China and the Chinese people, also of the Yellow race, who, at that time were suffering at the hands of brutal Japanese invaders.

So, again, your propaganda effort is rooted in your own racism and your desperate need to justify it.
Bullshit.

Remember these?

miners-tax.jpg

main-qimg-b5f013eaef0be46e102bef7923209c9f

Can you tell us what the first immigration law was about?

You white people and your selective memories. :laugh:

[...]

How about the racism the Chinese faced while building the rail roads?

[...]
The Chinese who labored here during the construction of our early railroad system were indeed subjects of brutal, racist exploitation. But as far as the Chinese people in general were concerned those laborers were "coolies" who would have been treated no better by their own people if they were laboring in China. There is no question that the way they were treated was wrong, but it was in the past and Chinese/American relations since that era are not affected by it.

If you have Chinese and Japanese relatives I'm surprised. I've heard of Wiggers but never Jiggers or Chiggers. And if your Asian relatives harbor racial hatred for White people it's because you have effectively brainwashed them with your distortions and outright baseless deceptions.

Forum List

Back