Is race relations something that can be really healed?

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
I was listening to a program about Trumps age and how he was really too old to change his views on race. Which is why he rehashed his same views on the KKK and Alt Right that got him in trouble already. I also recently saw a banner in the stands of a sports game that read " Racism is as American as pie", or something along those lines until they removed it. I wonder if racism is so deeply inbred that we really can't change it, only tolerate it to some degrees?
Is racism a threat to the United states, or any other state for that matter.

Or has it become a beast that has enough support for it not to change? Racism is even behind North Korea's behavior; racism mixed with self survival is a deadly reality.

A North American White Nation. It's long overdue.

I'm sure there are enough Whites that would rather mix with the state than start their own. Yet these are two different views for the future; always has been ; its called segregation.

I was listening to a program about Trumps age and how he was really too old to change his views on race. Which is why he rehashed his same views on the KKK and Alt Right that got him in trouble already.

Yeah, that Ellis Island Award certainly endeared him to the KKK.

Trump is no racist.

80 NAMED AS RECIPIENTS OF ELLIS ISLAND AWARDS

Well what is he? Can he bring racial healing to the nation? Would he be your pick to accomplish that?

A North American White Nation. It's long overdue.

I'm sure there are enough Whites that would rather mix with the state than start their own. Yet these are two different views for the future; always has been ; its called segregation.

Well partially correct. Integrated mixed race areas will ultimately end up under UN global control. Heavily jewed. Needless to say White enclaves will form throughout the southern mid west and upper south. One community comes to mind with 20k White and 9 negro. A pre view of coming balkanizing attractions.

I was listening to a program about Trumps age and how he was really too old to change his views on race. Which is why he rehashed his same views on the KKK and Alt Right that got him in trouble already.

Trump is no racist.

Well what is he? Can he bring racial healing to the nation? Would he be your pick to accomplish that?

Skin color at this late stage has little to do with it. Cultural and behavioral differences are the catalyst, and those differences are accentuated, preserved and forwarded by Democrat policies and media accident chasers. They have been very successful at Balkanizing America.

Race relations had been moving right along positively until Obama, realizing the only way to "fundamentally change" the United States was to further fragment it began to personally "adopt" every black thug in sight and make them into the heroes of the black community. The thing ran under its own power after that.

Fortunately for America, his goals were crushed when Trump won. We were just left with a clean-up job.

Without racism to scream about, the Democrats would be gone already.

See my signature. That echoes my opinion on the matter.

I think its racial to assume that only one race can clean this up. It took more than one race to mess it up.

I was listening to a program about Trumps age and how he was really too old to change his views on race. Which is why he rehashed his same views on the KKK and Alt Right that got him in trouble already. I also recently saw a banner in the stands of a sports game that read " Racism is as American as pie", or something along those lines until they removed it. I wonder if racism is so deeply inbred that we really can't change it, only tolerate it to some degrees?

Or has it become a beast that has enough support for it not to change? Racism is even behind North Korea's behavior; racism mixed with self survival is a deadly reality.

Trump doesn't need to change his views on race.

The way to heal this nation's race relations is to stop mollycoddling the race mongers.

The way to heal this nation's race relations is to stop mollycoddling the race mongers.

Who would think a race monger would get voted president?

Trump is no racist.

Skin color at this late stage has little to do with it. Cultural and behavioral differences are the catalyst, and those differences are accentuated, preserved and forwarded by Democrat policies and media accident chasers. They have been very successful at Balkanizing America.

Race relations had been moving right along positively until Obama, realizing the only way to "fundamentally change" the United States was to further fragment it began to personally "adopt" every black thug in sight and make them into the heroes of the black community. The thing ran under its own power after that.

Fortunately for America, his goals were crushed when Trump won. We were just left with a clean-up job.

Republicans are known more for being racist than democrats; know your politics.

People wont let racism die. Look at the OP. Race is the only thing he talks about.
People can be so stupid.

Who would think a race monger would get voted president?

Anyone familiar with the Dems.

Trump is no racist.

No they aren't. THe dems are known for lying about that a lot.

People wont let racism die. Look at the OP. Race is the only thing he talks about.
People can be so stupid.
People can be so stupid.

Well your right, I do write a lot about racism and Spirituality, because I think they are important. I think we need to come up with far more meaningful solutions to racism than we already do; it could be the death of us all. I am just wondering if its even possible.

Racism has a life of its own, but people still can do something about it, and I think we need to keep talking about it.

Racism has expanded beyond just color, people can hate you just for the culture your in, as one previous poster so well put it. I think some Koreans hate us just for being American. And if such a hate can be taught, then the solutions to it can be taught as well.

So teaching peaceful solutions can help heal racism. But teaching on a nation wide level

People can be so stupid.
People can be so stupid.

Well your right, I do write a lot about racism and Spirituality, because I think they are important. I think we need to come up with far more meaningful solutions to racism than we already do; it could be the death of us all. I am just wondering if its even possible.

Racism has a life of its own, but people still can do something about it, and I think we need to keep talking about it.

Racism has expanded beyond just color, people can hate you just for the culture your in, as one previous poster so well put it. I think some Koreans hate us just for being American. And if such a hate can be taught, then the solutions to it can be taught as well.

So teaching peaceful solutions can help heal racism. But teaching on a nation wide level
"solutions" to racism? lol

People can be so stupid.
People can be so stupid.

Step one, Call out those that falsely accuse innocent people of racism for partisan gain.

Trump is no racist.

Nope. Republicans are painted as racists by media. Democrats are deemed racists by history.

The banner at the Red Sox game was unfurled by Antifa, to knock racists.
I think we've already made a lot of progress to do away with racism, at least as a defining characteristic of our country. It will take time. It's a human instinct to sense differences in others and find those with commonalities. It takes good socialization to overcome those intuitive fears of others, but I think we're making progress.
Then along comes the internet and trolls and a soap box for every hateful racist and it seems like racism is coming back full force. But we've made progress. Maybe we've just taken one step back. It's up to us not to let it go too far.

Forum List

Back