Is race relations something that can be really healed?

I want you to show me when there has been a black president, black vice president an entire black cabinet as well as blacks holding the speaker of the house and senate majority leader positions. Then explain to me when congress was ever majority black. Then show me at what point have there ever been 50 black governors and entire state legislatures that are all black. I'll stop there, When you can do that then you can say that blacks controlled something.

You really have got things all wrong. But that's expected from a white conservative.

Might this play a part?

Exactly. As long as whites want to be racist we will be here to give them indegestion. They straighten up and we can be civil. Personally I could care less either way. We will outlast whites. We are designed by nature to do so.
"As long as Whites want to be racist. . .

Again, that word. "Racist." What specifically and exactly does it mean? And whatever meaning you have assigned to it, are you quite certain it applies to all Whites? Most Whites?

Do you think I am a "racist?" If so, why? Specifically how does my "racism" manifest?
You may not be one of the flaming illiterate racists that make me laugh at them when they talk about how whites are more intelligent :laugh: but you certainly have some racists views. Racist means what it says in the dictionary.

Exactly. As long as whites want to be racist we will be here to give them indegestion. They straighten up and we can be civil. Personally I could care less either way. We will outlast whites. We are designed by nature to do so.

Isn't it you who claimed there was no difference between the races or was that IM2? You two seem to be socks of each other.

It can but not the way described here. Whites are the problem so whites need to erase the problem from their midst. For as long as whites consider blacks who fight against racism as troublemakers then nothing can be solved.

How are whites the problem? Race relations were far better prior to our electing racist President Barack Hussein Obama. It has gone downhill ever since.

Why do you not rightly say: "as long as blacks consider whites who fight against racism as troublemakers then nothing can be solved"?

It can but not the way described here. Whites are the problem so whites need to erase the problem from their midst. For as long as whites consider blacks who fight against racism as troublemakers then nothing can be solved.

How are whites the problem? Race relations were far better prior to our electing racist President Barack Hussein Obama. It has gone downhill ever since.

Why do you not rightly say: "as long as blacks consider whites who fight against racism as troublemakers then nothing can be solved"?

I've already explained this. You whites are insecure about being genetically recessive. Especially the males of your race. You know instinctively diversity will wipe you off the face of the planet. Thats why you little guys so enraged when white women seek out our dominant genes. Because of this you invent reasons to do everything in your power to hold Blacks back but youre too weak to do so fully. Take a guy like me or any other Black person that knows their history and the history of whites. You cant bullshit us simply because we know you guys are major fuckups simply because you dont listen to your intellectual superiors.

Isn't it you who claimed there was no difference between the races or was that IM2? You two seem to be socks of each other.
No. I said there was no such thing as race to be honest. You just happen to belong to a segment of the human race that is recessive. Thats a very significant point.

You may not be one of the flaming illiterate racists that make me laugh at them when they talk about how whites are more intelligent :laugh: but you certainly have some racists views. Racist means what it says in the dictionary.

Then how do you explain this?

The different tests are adjusted up or down so that the White Race's score is always 100. Easily observable then is the difference among these races.

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

IQs of Races in the United States - Truth is Justice

Specifically what do you perceive as my racist views?

Then how do you explain this?

The different tests are adjusted up or down so that the White Race's score is always 100. Easily observable then is the difference among these races.

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

IQs of Races in the United States - Truth is Justice

"Then how do you explain this?"

White boy insecurity. I already told you.
laugh.gif

Specifically what do you perceive as my racist views?
I'd have to research some of your more egregious statements but your username sets off a racist alarm in my head when I see it. I tell you what, the next time you make a racist post I will let you know and let you know why its racist.

See what we have here is a small microcosmic of what has grown big in the world. A race believing that their genes are superior. A part of this ill dynamic that draws my attention is how specific selfishness becomes. The racist will feel that they are superior in certain body parts. Hair , eyes, and even sexual body parts on males and females as well. The lies spun from these suggestions have become tales to astonish!

They think their brain is superior , their emotional content is superior; once this consciousness is absorbed , it becomes a way of life for any who are ensnared! Some of those ensnared, don't even know it, because its been absorbed, and the oncoming future generations are taught that its normal behavior. Our children are casualties of this insane war.

See what we have here is a small microcosmic of what has grown big in the world. A race believing that their genes are superior. A part of this ill dynamic that draws my attention is how specific selfishness becomes. The racist will feel that they are superior in certain body parts. Hair , eyes, and even sexual body parts on males and females as well. The lies spun from these suggestions have become tales to astonish!

They think their brain is superior , their emotional content is superior; once this consciousness is absorbed , it becomes a way of life for any who are ensnared! Some of those ensnared, don't even know it, because its been absorbed, and the oncoming future generations are taught that its normal behavior. Our children are casualties of this insane war.

And we can actually watch this incredible feud being played out right here online , or on TV if you wish. Taking this on in a thread and looking for peace and healing is like being in a firefight in a war.

I've always heard those same things about Canada. But more recently I've heard that Muslim migrants are pouring across Canada's borders by the thousands, which is certain to pollute the social atmosphere and inflict a negative influence. What sort of effect do you think the "Sharia law" nonsense is going to have on the Canadian disposition? These radical Islamists are relentless.

While they've been comparatively quiet for awhile the Muslim problem is not a new phenomenon. If you've never read the history of the Crusades I respectfully suggest you do because this is by no mean the first Muslim invasion of the West. Our political leadership's failure to deal aggressively with this serious problem is simply prolonging the inevitable. At the very least they are poisoning the future of our children.

What we are witnessing is not immigration. It is the first stage of a strategically conceived incremental invasion, which is why 90% of the so-called migrants are military-age males. And if you'll take the time to research what is going on in Europe and Scandinavia you will find that it's a matter of time before these barbarians begin routinely raping Canadian women.

The Muslims need to be dealt with violently!

In my personal view the White man is far more dangerous than Muslims; but that is just my personal view. The White invasion on the world has far more deadly things than Muslims can even imagine to do to people; the White man has made it possible to destroy this very planet. So lets not jump on Muslims, who I think some of them can certainly be dangerous for sure, so I do some what understand you a bit.

But no race has even come close to the potential for evil like the White race, again in my view, so we need the White race to be a part of the cure, because the White race has made great advances in the area of healing and helping humanity.
The "White invasion" at least brought civilization, better hygiene, better food, better housing, education... Muslim invasions bring enslavement and carpet kissing... In other words, nothing useful for a society.

No it didn't.
Pull your pants up, your dishonesty is showing.

You're overly concerned with another mans pants Taz. Nothing dishonest in what I said. Your version however has major problems with accuracy and truth.
The truth is, whites brought civilization wherever they went, which you may not like, but I don't see you living in a mud hud, so you must have liked what whites brought to your life.

Can Whites bring unity and peace wherever they Go? Can Whites bring togetherness wherever they choose to settle? Can they heal a place who's civilization has gone wary? Are they using their power to effect change?

Can Whites bring unity and peace wherever they Go? Can Whites bring togetherness wherever they choose to settle? Can they heal a place who's civilization has gone wary? Are they using their power to effect change?
You're imagining something which has never existed and never could exist because it opposes the essential method and the will of Nature, which is territorial conflict and the competitive disposition of all mammalian life forms. War, at some level, is constant and inevitable. It is as natural as are changes in the weather. It is the energy that drives the human species forward and fuels its dominance.

Murderous conflict is natural and constant -- always and everywhere. Peace comes and goes. Just have a look at human history. Do you see anything even vaguely resembling the fairy tale you've conjured?

You're imagining something which has never existed and never could exist because it opposes the essential method and the will of Nature, which is territorial conflict and the competitive disposition of all mammalian life forms. War, at some level, is constant and inevitable. It is as natural as are changes in the weather. It is the energy that drives the human species forward and fuels its dominance.

Murderous conflict is natural and constant -- always and everywhere. Peace comes and goes. Just have a look at human history. Do you see anything even vaguely resembling the fairy tale you've conjured?
I think you mean look at white history. You should read this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Iceman-Inheritance-Prehistoric-Sources-Aggression/dp/1879831007&tag=ff0d01-20

I think you mean look at white history. You should read this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Iceman-Inheritance-Prehistoric-Sources-Aggression/dp/1879831007&tag=ff0d01-20
Thanks for the reference. Looks interesting. I will read the sampling and will let you know if I order the book -- and why or why not.

Maybe that's why the American experiment with 'cultural diversity' is now turning into a major fucking car wreck.

Considering the constant whining, riots, and racial animosities, the choice to go down this road now looks like one of the worst decisions in our nation's history.

Maybe that's why the American experiment with 'cultural diversity' is now turning into a major fucking car wreck.

Considering the constant whining, riots, and racial animosities, the choice to go down this road now looks like one of the worst decisions in our nation's history.

Well if we place the responsibility for peace into the hands of any one race, we will fail. I support diversity in races and culture when one is trying to find permanent peace. Peace can become natural , but not without change and serious sacrifice!

No doubt about it.

Its not an experiment. Its something you whites are going to have to get used to or deal with the indigestion you will experience trying to implement white power again.

Forum List

Back