Is race relations something that can be really healed?

If one chooses to live in the United States, one MUST accept the fact that the United States is rapidly changing from a majority Caucasian nation to a majority Hispanic nation.

The federal government a few years ago predicted that Caucasians would fall below 50% by the year 2054 or so.

If one feels uncomfortable with the culture of African Americans or of Hispanics or of Asians, having sufficient money can help one live in a predominately Caucasian area and ensure that one's children attend a predominately Caucasian private school.

But one MUST simply accept the fact that one will be forced to interact with people of color in jobs and public accommodations.There is NO option.

I do believe that as the Caucasian population continues to drop, perhaps some Caucasians (and even others) toward the end of this century may feel that emigrating to another country is an option.

I must agree with Essen here. We non whites been made to live in a white majority nation under white majority rules, even to the extent having less rights than the white majority and we survived. Why some whites are so scared of being a minority is an apparent sign of mental weakness.

I don't want to have to deal with the oppression and division that you and your lib allies will enact and the strife that will result for the righteous and ever increasing resistance that it will create.

That's not weakness, that's sanity, you bigoted hater.

If one chooses to live in the United States, one MUST accept the fact that the United States is rapidly changing from a majority Caucasian nation to a majority Hispanic nation.

The federal government a few years ago predicted that Caucasians would fall below 50% by the year 2054 or so.

If one feels uncomfortable with the culture of African Americans or of Hispanics or of Asians, having sufficient money can help one live in a predominately Caucasian area and ensure that one's children attend a predominately Caucasian private school.

But one MUST simply accept the fact that one will be forced to interact with people of color in jobs and public accommodations.There is NO option.

I do believe that as the Caucasian population continues to drop, perhaps some Caucasians (and even others) toward the end of this century may feel that emigrating to another country is an option.

I must agree with Essen here. We non whites been made to live in a white majority nation under white majority rules, even to the extent having less rights than the white majority and we survived. Why some whites are so scared of being a minority is an apparent sign of mental weakness.

I don't want to have to deal with the oppression and division that you and your lib allies will enact and the strife that will result for the righteous and ever increasing resistance that it will create.

What oppression nutcase?

What oppression nutcase?

For starters, continued discrimination in favor of black and brown people as has been repeatedly documented for you.

What oppression nutcase?

For starters, continued discrimination in favor of black and brown people as has been repeatedly documented for you.

No they have not. When whites are the majority on a job or in a university there is no racial discrimination against whites. YOU'VE been shown that. You've shown nothing. What you imagine and repeat doesn't count.

What oppression nutcase?

Blacks defend Whites in many cases. Even stupid cases such as this one in my home town;

Black Detroit firefighters defend white recruit fired over watermelon

Racism can be an individual habit that rises above group behavior. And when groups see an individual being falsely accused, they will stand by them. Or when an individual sees historical racism , or individual fever racism, it just stands out like a sore thumb.

What oppression nutcase?

No they have not. When whites are the majority on a job or in a university there is no racial discrimination against whites. YOU'VE been shown that. You've shown nothing. What you imagine and repeat doesn't count.

Your pretense of not understanding proportionalities will not matter when whites start pushing back against your oppressions.

LIes are a poor defense against righteous anger.

What oppression nutcase?

Blacks defend Whites in many cases. Even stupid cases such as this one in my home town;

Racism can be an individual habit that rises above group behavior. And when groups see an individual being falsely accused, they will stand by them. Or when an individual sees historical racism , or individual fever racism, it just stands out like a sore thumb.

It's too bad those blacks are not the ones that rise to power in today's America. Or future Minority Majority America, where people like IM2 will finish their work of tearing this nation apart.

Race relations can be healed, but we would have to lock some people up in the basement.

What oppression nutcase?

Your pretense of not understanding proportionalities will not matter when whites start pushing back against your oppressions.

Well proportionalities say that when you are 70 percent of all college students you are not being discriminated against. Yes lies are a poor defense against righteous anger and in his case you are the one lying.

What oppression nutcase?

It's too bad those blacks are not the ones that rise to power in today's America. Or future Minority Majority America, where people like IM2 will finish their work of tearing this nation apart.

This nation has never been together. You can't tear apart what has never been. Can we stop talking about individual acts? Because laws were not made for 1-2 individuals but for groups.

What oppression nutcase?

Well proportionalities say that when you are 70 percent of all college students you are not being discriminated against. Yes lies are a poor defense against righteous anger and in his case you are the one lying.

Next time you see you are driving past a grade school, go inside and find a nice 12 year old to explain it to you.

What oppression nutcase?

This nation has never been together. You can't tear apart what has never been. Can we stop talking about individual acts? Because laws were not made for 1-2 individuals but for groups.

This nation felt pretty united in the 80s to me, other than some whiny libs who didn't want Reagan to be mean to the commies.

What oppression nutcase?

Next time you see you are driving past a grade school, go inside and find a nice 12 year old to explain it to you.

You might want to do that for yourself. That 12 year old can teach you something.

What oppression nutcase?

This nation felt pretty united in the 80s to me, other than some whiny libs who didn't want Reagan to be mean to the commies.

:badgrin: You just certified yourself as a dumb fuck. This nation has never been united.

Race relations can be healed, but I think only God can do it.

Or a people who have the principals like a God would have.

What oppression nutcase?

Youre a dumb white guy. While you were thinking the nation was together, the GOP was introducing crack into Black neighborhoods in the 80's. You brainless whites live in a vacuum.

Real healing has to be experienced to believe it with the whole heart.

I agree with that..that it is more enjoyable in person. Too much is misunderstood in text. Still not something I would want to occupy my mind all the time.
Must be nice not to be confronted with race all the time. If I cut myself I have to special order some band-aides to match my skin color. :laugh:

Are you confronted with race all the time? I guess I could be if I let myself. I prefer not to, though it is all around now days.

Bandaids?? LOL They don't match my skin color either.
Yes all the time. I turn on the news and I hear about how some cop shot another Black person in the back. Or I hear about how the clown in the white house has made some disparaging dog whistle politicking statement about people of color. I go online to a Black forum and I hear about the racist crap that happens to my people on a daily. i drive down the street and some hillbilly in a truck gets afraid. Then you hear all the mental noise from whites making inane comments.

Well, yeah. I see things on the news, and read on the Internet. Very disturbing. I don't watch as much as I used to. Too negative...though I am fully aware of things going on. Hillbilly in a truck??

Asc, if I were to say ''my people", it would be considered racist.
Why would saying "your people" be considered racist? I don't consider it racist at all. It may be tribal but it doesn't say anyone is superior or inferior.

Hillbilly is like saying negro.

Hillbilly is like saying negro.
I don't know about that.

"Hillbilly" is a slang term which, to me and to most Whites, refers to a specific type of Southern White, typically an uneducated, mountain-dwelling, banjo-picking yokel of the Martins and McCoy variety. While "Negro" is an academic term which designates a major human sub-species ("race").

Referring to a Black person as a Negro is respectfully correct. Referring to an individual White Southerner as a "hillbilly" is disrespectful -- even if the characteristic fits the individual.

Forum List

Back