Is outsourcing jobs treason?

Just so we're clear:

US Constitution - Article 3, Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Anyone find anything about 'outsourcing' jobs? No? OK. I rest my case... Chrissie is an idiot.

Just so we're clear:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Anyone find anything about 'outsourcing' jobs? No? OK. I rest my case... Chrissie is an idiot.

I think your "quote" applies to anyone that shops at Walmart.

We can compete against outsourcing with education and building up a modern infrastructure. Two things Republican will NEVER agree to.

Investing in America is a waste of money.

Education is for snobs.

Nope still would not work.
Global competition rules that we have not gone down far enough yet.

Just so we're clear:

Not just Wal Mart. Try Home Depot, Lowes, JC penney, K mart, And virtually all retailers.

Just so we're clear:

How about anyone that owns a foreign car, a computer, shops at any big chain store, all outsourced. What about most fruits and vegetables we buy? Most grown in foreign countries. By your wanting to include Walmart, you could make a case that any consumer is treasonous.

We won't be competing against anyone with govt education.

Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it's bad. Perhaps your attention disorder made it too difficult. There is help. You can find it right on the Internet.

Just so we're clear:

How about anyone that owns a foreign car, a computer, shops at any big chain store, all outsourced. What about most fruits and vegetables we buy? Most grown in foreign countries. By your wanting to include Walmart, you could make a case that any consumer is treasonous.

Any American consumer that spends American dollars without thinking of the consequences of where those dollars goes is treasonous to some degree. With the demise of the "mom and pop" stores due to the Walmarts raping of local business it has become more difficult to find some products they need "made in America. Ignoring the needs of one's country especially when those needs have become abundantly clear is not just thoughtless. It is reckless and yes even treasonous.

Just so we're clear:

2556581724_cf050f534c.jpg

Any American consumer that spends American dollars without thinking of the consequences of where those dollars goes is treasonous to some degree. With the demise of the "mom and pop" stores due to the Walmarts raping of local business it has become more difficult to find some products they need "made in America. Ignoring the needs of one's country especially when those needs have become abundantly clear is not just thoughtless. It is reckless and yes even treasonous.
Redefining words to support your little hissy fit is ludicrous -- but leftists do it all the time.

Forum List

Back