Has USMB Ever Had Any People Under The Age Of Eighteen?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just curious because a lot of discussions on here obviously aren't family friendly due to all the indoctrination going on these days. I'm bringing this up because of somebody I know had a concern that we don't know if any kids are reading our posts. However, I think that it is very rare for children to be involved in politics and that's probably for the better these days. It was just a question I had though.

I was just curious because a lot of discussions on here obviously aren't family friendly due to all the indoctrination going on these days. I'm bringing this up because of somebody I know had a concern that we don't know if any kids are reading our posts. However, I think that it is very rare for children to be involved in politics and that's probably for the better these days. It was just a question I had though.
mentally? so many!

• Banned
mentally? so many!

True, but I meant literally and physically. I get the concern though that this person had as you never can tell if people who they are who they claim to be over the internet. I just hope and pray that kids aren't coming here because they don't need to be reading all that woke crap here either.

I remember there was one 15 year old kid. He held his own around here. Was definitely a smart kid. I wonder what happened to him.

Hopefully I hold my own too. I'm an adult but with my learning disabilities I wasn't sure if that would wind up holding me back or not.

Yes there have been minors on usmb

16 maybe? Cant remember

I tried typing her username in and she didn't show up, but funnily enough she sounds vaguely familiar. If things were different right now I would say that I hope we start getting younger people on here since they're our country's future. However right now I just don't think that it's a good idea until all of this woke indoctrination stops because the discussions won't stop until it does.

I tried typing her username in and she didn't show up, but funnily enough she sounds vaguely familiar. If things were different right now I would say that I hope we start getting younger people on here since they're our country's future. However right now I just don't think that it's a good idea until all of this woke indoctrination stops because the discussions won't stop until it does.
Young people do not belong here LOL

Forum List

Back