Is outsourcing jobs treason?

No, it's not treason. It's the only way that *some* American businesses can remain solvent.

What about the *others* that did it out of pure greed? I love the way right wingers will lump all welfare recipients as lady bums....but suggest that most corporations have problem destroying this country for an increase in their stock value. Then when the country is in shambles...they cry poverty when it comes tax time....then have the fucking balls to bitch about their tax rates....when they have billions of UNTAXED income hidden away in tax haven countries....but even with all of that shit going on, not only do they defend them...the wingnuts look upon those people as Demigods.

I have just one thing to say since the left have in record time gone off on their standard rant.Obama's job czar Jeffrey Immelt out sourced G.E. jobs to China did he commit treason?

Hey douchebag, who said he was exempt? Pull your head out of Slimebaugh's fat ass for a for a bit...you need to breathe or else you'll get brain damaged....Oops....too late!

Did I claim anyone did dumb ass the fact is every time the subject of outsourcing comes the left acts like it's the private domain of the right I just gave a example that shows it's not. If you didn't have your head so far up your own ass that would have been clear I would chalk this up to brain damage on your part but the sad truth it's just good old stupidity.

If it were, your Dear Leader and his 'Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt would be wearing orange jumpsuits.

Romney vetoed a bill that would have prevented the Massechusetts from doing business with companies that outsourced any state work to other countries.

Now THAT might be considered treacherous. After all, he wasnt working for a company at the time, he was working for the American people ( or rather the people of Massechusetts )

http://factcheck.org/2012/06/obama-twists-romneys-economic-record/

just saying

....oh and notice that there were good reasons for him to veto...if you follow the sources. But spin...ahhh...the spin.

Last edited:
No, it's not treason. It's the only way that *some* American businesses can remain solvent.

What about the *others* that did it out of pure greed? I love the way right wingers will lump all welfare recipients as lady bums....but suggest that most corporations have problem destroying this country for an increase in their stock value. Then when the country is in shambles...they cry poverty when it comes tax time....then have the fucking balls to bitch about their tax rates....when they have billions of UNTAXED income hidden away in tax haven countries....but even with all of that shit going on, not only do they defend them...the wingnuts look upon those people as Demigods.

You spend a lot of time thinking about how to get your hands on somebody else's money, don't you?

I don't personally care if they did it out of greed or not. If money is being made, then taxes are being paid, and we need the revenue to pay for our astronomical (and growing) debt.

We can compete against outsourcing with education and building up a modern infrastructure. Two things Republican will NEVER agree to.

Investing in America is a waste of money.

Education is for snobs.

Education is wasted. Why? It's ruled by democrats. Kids come out stupider today than ever before.

I have just one thing to say since the left have in record time gone off on their standard rant.Obama's job czar Jeffrey Immelt out sourced G.E. jobs to China did he commit treason?

Hey douchebag, who said he was exempt? Pull your head out of Slimebaugh's fat ass for a for a bit...you need to breathe or else you'll get brain damaged....Oops....too late!

Did I claim anyone did dumb ass the fact is every time the subject of outsourcing comes the left acts like it's the private domain of the right I just gave a example that shows it's not. If you didn't have your head so far up your own ass that would have been clear I would chalk this up to brain damage on your part but the sad truth it's just good old stupidity.

Bullshit. You never would have brought up Immelt's name if you weren't inextricably dependent on right wing media for your information....so far three of you did so...paulie, daveman and yourself. It was a weak attempt at an attack on liberals because Immelt is part of Obama's team of advisors. I, and I feel pretty confident that the vast majority of my peers, don't give a shit what letter is behind these people's names.....it's irrelevant.

Liberals should take over our Education System, establish a Federal Education Department!

In NYC 1/3 of the High Schooler drop out and of the 2/3 who "graduate" write like FrancoWTF, a failure of Republicans top to bottom!

Just curious what you think...

Treason is the one crime actually defined in the Constitution. It requires the overt act of levying war against the United States or giving aid and comfort to its enemies. If we are doing business with a country, it is clearly not an enemy. So no, it would not be treason.

No, just 'business'. Profit matters, and most large corps are MULTI national these days. The USA is nothing but a part of commercials.

Bullshit. You never would have brought up Immelt's name if you weren't inextricably dependent on right wing media for your information....so far three of you did so...paulie, daveman and yourself. It was a weak attempt at an attack on liberals because Immelt is part of Obama's team of advisors. I, and I feel pretty confident that the vast majority of my peers, don't give a shit what letter is behind these people's names.....it's irrelevant.

You truly are self important moron I first heard about the Immelt outsourcing story on CNN hardly right wing media you think your peers don't give a shit about what letter appears behind the name go back and look at the first several post before mine right wing this right wing that. While you are taking a count of things go take a count on how many threads we have had about Romney Bain and outsourcing and tell us how many were started by the right and how many by the left and be sure to include this one because it was a indirect shot a Romney even if you can't bring yourself to admit it.The only bullshit here is coming from you.

Forum List

Back