Is outsourcing jobs treason?

We can compete against outsourcing with education and building up a modern infrastructure. Two things Republican will NEVER agree to.

Investing in America is a waste of money.

Education is for snobs.

Education is wasted. Why? It's ruled by democrats. Kids come out stupider today than ever before.

Yeah because No Child Left Behind was completely a Democrat idea so OF COURSE theyre to blame right?

Seriously do you even bother to fact check your rantings? Do you have any idea how stupid it makes you look when you say things that are easily proven false with a smple google search?

Why do stupid lazy people who refuse to actually look things up think the rest of us are just as stupid and lazy as them?

The legislation was proposed by President George W. Bush on January 23, 2001. It was coauthored by Representatives John Boehner (R-OH), George Miller (D-CA), and Senators Edward Kennedy (D-MA) and Judd Gregg (R-NH). The United States House of Representatives passed the bill on May 23, 2001 (voting 384–45),[7] and the United States Senate passed it on June 14, 2001 (voting 91–8).[8] President Bush signed it into law on January 8, 2002.

No Child Left Behind Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Just curious what you think...

You think product prices would be the same if the products were manufactured in China or the US???

Get a clue they wont be.

That's why I get a kick out of seeing all these union fucks shopping at Wal Mart.

You think product prices would be the same if the products were manufactured in China or the US???

Get a clue they wont be.

That's why I get a kick out of seeing all these union fucks shopping at Wal Mart.

About four years ago, my wife and I made a decision. We started shopping at mom and pop stores ONLY. No chain stores.

Then we started looking at labels and purchase ONLY American made products...with the exception of our electronics of course...none of that is made here.

Yeah we pay a little more for things...but you know what we found? We are replacing things less often too. So much so that we feel we are actually saving money by buying American rather than buying some cheap ass piece of shit from overseas that wuill break in a few months.

Hey douchebag, who said he was exempt? Pull your head out of Slimebaugh's fat ass for a for a bit...you need to breathe or else you'll get brain damaged....Oops....too late!

Did I claim anyone did dumb ass the fact is every time the subject of outsourcing comes the left acts like it's the private domain of the right I just gave a example that shows it's not. If you didn't have your head so far up your own ass that would have been clear I would chalk this up to brain damage on your part but the sad truth it's just good old stupidity.

Bullshit. You never would have brought up Immelt's name if you weren't inextricably dependent on right wing media for your information....so far three of you did so...paulie, daveman and yourself. It was a weak attempt at an attack on liberals because Immelt is part of Obama's team of advisors. I, and I feel pretty confident that the vast majority of my peers, don't give a shit what letter is behind these people's names.....it's irrelevant.
You really expect us to believe that? :lol:

Get a clue they wont be.

About four years ago, my wife and I made a decision. We started shopping at mom and pop stores ONLY. No chain stores.

Then we started looking at labels and purchase ONLY American made products...with the exception of our electronics of course...none of that is made here.

Yeah we pay a little more for things...but you know what we found? We are replacing things less often too. So much so that we feel we are actually saving money by buying American rather than buying some cheap ass piece of shit from overseas that wuill break in a few months.

My parents owned a store on "main street".........

The notion that unions make better products is lunacy.

Get a clue they wont be.

My position is that - the cheaper the product the more it will sell hence the more jobs via the revenue will be created...

Get a clue they wont be.

My position is that - the cheaper the product the more it will sell hence the more jobs via the revenue will be created...

thast true. but to make it cheap, the job cant be in the US.

The cost of living here makes it prohibitive.

Now if you want to go around to all the landlords and home builders, car makers and clothes manufacturers and tell them to cut their prices by 90%, Ill take a 90% pay cut to match it.

But in the meantime, my family needs a roof over their heads, cclothes on their backs and food on the table, so Im going to need to make enough to provide for those things. I altready work two jobs ( one for myself, one for "the man" ) my wife works and we make decent money...firmly in the middle class, but not pushing into the upper classes at all.

So its possible, if we can do it, that others like us, and even some how make less than us, can make the choices we have made and buy american.

For food, we buy organic and local. So again, its possible and it only costs a little bit more...maybe 15% more.

So we had to get rid of a few things. we eat out alot less, we go to the movies less, we got rid of cable TV and stick to netflix and hulu on the xbox for our home entertainment. That sort of thing.

79% of all green-jobs funding in Obama's $800 Billion stimulus package went to foreign outsourced jobs.

More lies.

http://investigativereportingworksh...ry/renewable-energy-money-still-going-abroad/

“In all due respect I remind the secretary (of Energy) there is a four-letter word associated with the stimulus -- J-O-B-S,” Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., told ABC News who interviewed him for a report done in coordination with the Workshop’s ongoing investigation. “Very few jobs here, lots of jobs in China. That is not what I intended or any other legislator who voted for the stimulus intended.”

If companies want to buy Chinese turbines, they can, Schumer said, but they shouldn’t do it with tax dollars that were earmarked for jumpstarting an American industry.

“It is fine that the Chinese make them. But why don’t we use the stimulus money to start building up an industry to build them here, that was the very point of the stimulus,” Schumer told ABC. “No one even imagined, given how strongly the stimulus advertised jobs in America, that this would happen. I am befuddled that it happened and even more befuddled that the Energy Department is not backing off.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-not-romney-is-the-outsourcer-chief
Despite the fact that Obama's own policies have wiped out countless jobs and resulted in other jobs moving to foreign countries, the Obama campaign today accused Mitt Romney of being the "Outsourcer-in-Chief." That was deeply ironic, because the Obama Administration has spent billions of tax dollars subsidizing the outsourcing of American jobs to foreign countries. Obama, not Romney, is the Outsourcer-in-Chief.

“79 percent” of all green-jobs spending in Obama’s $800 billion stimulus package went to foreign companies, with the largest payment going to a bankrupt Australian company. For example, the Obama Administration spent $1.6 billion on Chinese and other foreign wind power. The practical effect of those subsidies was to outsource American jobs. ABC News reported on the subsidies for Chinese wind turbines contained in the stimulus package:

It's the truth, and you refuse to believe that your elected officials have sold you out.

Last edited:

Get a clue they wont be.

I have also started to follow that strategy, in fact I started a small marketing company to work with mom and pops and working on getting them more foot and Internet traffic and helping them achieve a bigger local presence.

Did any of the Libs read the theory that got Krugman his Nobel Prize in economics?

Do you have any idea what his thesis was?

I have said in the past that very thing. Not only are they harming this country and it's standard of living, they are helping other countries become stronger and more economically formidable. At least one of those countries(China) is an oppressive Communist country.

But, the truth of the matter is, if we are going to truly label them traitors...then our government would be accessories to the crime for allowing them to legally pursue this practice. These free trade agreements, which are anything but free, have been one of the major reasons for our unemployment /underemployment woes. It has also hurt our revenue flow that government uses to pay it's bills and work on the debt....more people making better wages means more tax revenue. Truthfully, this started under Clinton with the NAFTA deal....was expanded under Bush by giving China "most favored nation" status, and we got kicked in the teeth again under Obama with the Korean Free Trade Agreement. These countries tariff our goods coming into their countries at up to 25%. We tariff at 6%....IIRC.

So yeah it is traitorous, but there's plenty of blame to go around.
more people making more money means higher tax revenue //and higher prices and less jobs

thast true. but to make it cheap, the job cant be in the US.

The cost of living here makes it prohibitive.

Now if you want to go around to all the landlords and home builders, car makers and clothes manufacturers and tell them to cut their prices by 90%, Ill take a 90% pay cut to match it.

But in the meantime, my family needs a roof over their heads, cclothes on their backs and food on the table, so Im going to need to make enough to provide for those things. I altready work two jobs ( one for myself, one for "the man" ) my wife works and we make decent money...firmly in the middle class, but not pushing into the upper classes at all.

So its possible, if we can do it, that others like us, and even some how make less than us, can make the choices we have made and buy american.

For food, we buy organic and local. So again, its possible and it only costs a little bit more...maybe 15% more.

So we had to get rid of a few things. we eat out alot less, we go to the movies less, we got rid of cable TV and stick to netflix and hulu on the xbox for our home entertainment. That sort of thing.

More demand for a product in the US means more demand for jobs in the US....

Think about that hard and long before you respond....

Get a clue they wont be.

the idea is good and wish everything we use? buy was made here but dont be fooled just because you buy a high priced item in a mum and pop store and it says **made in the usa ** does,nt make it so ,
i worked in the retail industry for sometime time and we got the goods from china put them together in a nice box with **made in the usa on the label l
all **american cars have parts made in another country . tires .batterys , bulbs ,etc even the gas used to run them mostly comes from somewhere else , the houses we live in if it has ceramic tiles its almost certain they were made in mexico , kitchen appliances also ,garden tools .barbacue grills , most of those things are not marked as such but are made somewhere else .
down to coffee cups, pens ,ink for the printer ,cooling fans , computer chairs , a lot of produce is shipped in not that we want to buy stuff **made elsewhere ** but the fact is finding things *made * here a is almost impossible task

No, but anybody in their right mind should be against it.

Forum List

Back