Is Oral Sex Cannibalism ?

Google

I need an opinion on this. It seems like aberant behavior and curiosity at best.

This is now getting absurd.
And you didn't see it coming?

Probably closed her eyes and got a facial. Some women seem to think it's good for the skin.
But do the gay men think that too?

Dunno, never talked about sex acts with a gay man.

However, I have talked to many women about it. One of my requirements before having sex is that she and I have to be able to talk about it before we do it.

That would be pretty horrible wouldn't it? I know a woman who told me that her father was that strict and would only have sex with her mother to procreate. YOu can imagine how frustrated her mother was.

Google

I need an opinion on this. It seems like aberant behavior and curiosity at best.

Probably closed her eyes and got a facial. Some women seem to think it's good for the skin.
Don't answer it! You'll never live it down!

Google

Maybe we should ask Zack....but I forget, is he still in the closet or has he now come out of it?

Google

However, I have talked to many women about it. One of my requirements before having sex is that she and I have to be able to talk about it before we do it.

How long do you talk for?

Google

You aren't one of those poor souls that has to be told what to do, are you?

You aren't one of those poor souls that has to be told what to do, are you?

I'm curious why they have to talk about it beforehand.

That would be pretty horrible wouldn't it? I know a woman who told me that her father was that strict and would only have sex with her mother to procreate. YOu can imagine how frustrated her mother was.
And this is why innovation created the vibrator!

Or the other one:

keep-calm-and-buy-a-dildo-11.png

As long as it takes!

I was just thinking that if a man and woman were stranded on an Island and had provisions to last one person for only a week. Could she survive on his "seed" while he survived off the provisions? Of course, he would have to "feed" her frequently unless he produced a copious supply of nourishment. Just wondering....

As long as it takes!

Darling, if this were me....by that time I might have fallen asleep already :eek-52: :tongue:

Forum List

Back