Is Oral Sex Cannibalism ?

I was just thinking that if a man and woman were stranded on an Island and had provisions to last one person for only a week. Could she survive on his "seed" while he survived off the provisions? Of course, he would have to "feed" her frequently unless he produced a copious supply of nourishment. Just wondering....

What an....interesting proposition.

That would be pretty horrible wouldn't it? I know a woman who told me that her father was that strict and would only have sex with her mother to procreate. YOu can imagine how frustrated her mother was.
And this is why innovation created the vibrator!

The sale of which are illegal in Alabama. lol

"The sale of which are illegal in Alabama. lol"

This is obviously why Aaronland doesn't live in Alabama :smoke:

I was just thinking that if a man and woman were stranded on an Island and had provisions to last one person for only a week. Could she survive on his "seed" while he survived off the provisions? Of course, he would have to "feed" her frequently unless he produced a copious supply of nourishment. Just wondering....
Survival tells me they will learn to fish!

Probably closed her eyes and got a facial. Some women seem to think it's good for the skin.
But do the gay men think that too?

Dunno, never talked about sex acts with a gay man.

However, I have talked to many women about it. One of my requirements before having sex is that she and I have to be able to talk about it before we do it.

How long do you talk for?
As long as it takes!

Darling, if this were me....by that time I might have fallen asleep already :eek-52: :tongue:
I prefer to turn the lights off and go exploring.

How do you Americans say?

Spelunking?

That would be pretty horrible wouldn't it? I know a woman who told me that her father was that strict and would only have sex with her mother to procreate. YOu can imagine how frustrated her mother was.

Is this a noise abatement ordinance?

Indeed. State law. I chuckled at abatement b/c I am a juvenile. lol

But do the gay men think that too?

However, I have talked to many women about it. One of my requirements before having sex is that she and I have to be able to talk about it before we do it.

As long as it takes!

Darling, if this were me....by that time I might have fallen asleep already :eek-52: :tongue:

Spelunking?

This is act of exploring caves....:lol:

"The sale of which are illegal in Alabama. lol"

This is obviously why Aaronland doesn't live in Alabama :smoke:

lol. He is from Pennsylvania. Just like mio.

Is this a noise abatement ordinance?

Indeed. State law. I chuckled at abatement b/c I am a juvenile. lol
You're a juvenile? What do you mean?

As long as it takes!

Spelunking?

This is act of exploring caves....:lol:
You are so clever!

:biggrin:

Google

I need an opinion on this. It seems like aberant behavior and curiosity at best.

Only if you're doing it wrong....which seems to be a trend around here lately.

"which seems to be a trend around here lately."

So, elaborate :popcorn:

Then your doing it wrong.

• clear.png
    Funny x 3
  • clear.png
    Agree x 1
  • List
But to clarify...having your Johnson chewed off is most definitely a prime indicator of a blow job gone wrong.

Google

I need an opinion on this. It seems like aberant behavior and curiosity at best.

Only if you're doing it wrong....which seems to be a trend around here lately.

"which seems to be a trend around here lately."

So, elaborate :popcorn:

Then your doing it wrong.

• clear.png
    Funny x 3
  • clear.png
    Agree x 1
  • List
But to clarify...having your Johnson chewed off is most definitely a prime indicator of a blow job gone wrong.
It's still funny!

Forum List

Back