Is Obama black?

Well if Hillary had started this thread- wondering what 'color' President Obama is after 7 years of his presidency- you might have a point.

But no- it is just another one of USMB's racists threads, started by the usual conservative racists here.

Because that is what the racists do.
If this thread was on a government site t.

If this board was on a government site, I would object to the waste of our tax money.
A Democrat objecting to government waste?

Now that is funny.
Almost as funny as a Republican doing the same.
Fiscal Conservatives always vote Republican....
So...fiscal con-servatives are easily fooled. When have the Republicans ever been fiscally sound?

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

So please explain why he is black or African American.

by marriage and choice

Pretty soon there will be no Black people left in Africa if racists are in charge of determining what they are. They have already tried to pretend Egypt isnt in Africa. :laugh:

Egypt is in Africa-----but the classic EGYPTIANS were MELANIN COMPROMISED---------they were cured up a bit of that deficit by the importation of NUBIANS ---both by war and by enslavement. -----and by NUBIAN IMPORTATION of slaves INTO
EGYPT ------------better now?

Pretty soon there will be no Black people left in Africa if racists are in charge of determining what they are. They have already tried to pretend Egypt isnt in Africa. :laugh:

Egypt is in Africa-----but the classic EGYPTIANS were MELANIN COMPROMISED---------they were cured up a bit of that deficit by the importation of NUBIANS ---both by war and by enslavement. -----and by NUBIAN IMPORTATION of slaves INTO
Not only were the classic Egyptians Black, the Nubian Pharoahs that ruled Egypt were Black as well. Egypts real name is Kemet (KMT) which means Black people.

Did you bother to read your link?

yes, dipshit. did you? there are arabs in Africa. African is NOT A RACE.

Wait! :rofl: You mean Arabs aren't from Arabia?

Not only were the classic Egyptians Black, the Nubian Pharoahs that ruled Egypt were Black as well. Egypts real name is Kemet (KMT) which means Black people.

nope---KEMET refers to the DARK SILT----that resulted from the yearly flooding
of the NILE--------onto the ground of Egypt-----not the HUE of the people

Obama are black how are little good but he is anti Christ how are worse than Obamas old continent Africa theres all afro-amercian have they destany for 200-400 year back step. Even whites are from Spain, Italy, England and Sweden from beginning I can blame afro-american because they have different colour in they faces than all whites + they are anti Christ. Under 2 or maximum 3 precents in my small town are africans from beginning. But I will not kill africans I will only blame them. They hates white colour. I blame black colour. I feel you too.

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

So please explain why he is black or African American.

WTF DARK ARAB?!!!

Only dark from Egypt from beginning if I believe rights now.

yes, dipshit. did you? there are arabs in Africa. African is NOT A RACE.

Nope. It refers to the peoples color.

Obamas final year some US president. Pure class. But he are afro-american or hims father or grand parents from Africa from start. Thoughs they from Egypt. Or slaves in 18 century then they finished when Obama come to world in America when negrous gets rights in America.

Nope. It refers to the peoples color.

nope-----the black silt deposits. A good source is the bible-----in all cases ----
BLACK SKIN is noted where and when it exists------it is the exception. If the
Egyptians were BLACK they would be so described in the bible

Obamas final year some US president. Pure class. But he are afro-american or hims father or grand parents from Africa from start. Thoughs they from Egypt. Or slaves in 18 century then they finished when Obama come to world in America when negrous gets rights in America.

I am presuming that English is not your first language.

Since what you are posting is largely unintelligible.

Can only say father, mother and homeland in Finnish waiver.

Speak Swedish every day and English in english forums.

Google translate when I need help in English.

One Serb from distance never own me even he know rights to one Finn thug.

serbs have a thing for FINNS? -----??? I am geographically compromised----
what do serbs have to do with FINNS?

Serb help him normalthinking friend from Finland.

He believe I am nazi who them never accepting.

huh------you is serb and he is finn? ????? I have known lots of
scandanavians in the USA -----but I am not sure if any were FINNS.
I had serb playmates as a child and knew the family inside and out. ------
serbs is very PROVINCIAL TYPE PEOPLES

I like skinheads. Nothing different between them and other human.

More skinheads in America than Germany who I believe in very much.

80 year back they was more Nazis in Germany.

After they lose cold war begin and nobody won.

Forum List

Back