The Black Panthers are back -- and never really went away

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
It seemed like a blast from the past - black leather jackets, afros and leather jackets - when Beyonce staged a dance tribute to the Black Panthers during Super Bowl 50's halftime show.

I would have loved to see the look on the faces of the rightwing regressives while watching the Superbowl , eyes bugging out , barking at the TV, turning bright red and foaming at the mouth

What the Black Panthers taught Donald Trump - CNN.com

It seemed like a blast from the past - black leather jackets, afros and leather jackets - when Beyonce staged a dance tribute to the Black Panthers during Super Bowl 50's halftime show.

I would have loved to see the look on the faces of the rightwing regressives while watching the Superbowl , eyes bugging out , barking at the TV, turning bright red and foaming at the mouth

The New Black Panthers? Oh yes. That was a group of scruffy young Black thugs that went around sucker punching and mugging elderly invalid people. I remember now.

They didn't teach Trump jack shit because Beyonce thought she was honoring the old BP but sadly you and others grab onto the new BP who are out of Karenga and not Huey.

There is a difference.

For children on a board. The old BP were truly born out of a desperate need to protect their own in California. Different pockets. And it was a no kidding protect yourself at the time.

The new BP's are liars and out of Karenga's philosophies. Not at all like the true Panthers.

Now tell me guno what the new Black Panthers under the mandates of Karenga could teach me. When I was on campus when the original BP's were protecting Angela Davis.

Please inform me what these douche bags and losers have to say these days. Because they are not the original BP's but a manifestation of that pig Karenga.

The New Black Panthers? Oh yes. That was a group of scruffy young Black thugs that went around sucker punching and mugging elderly invalid people. I remember now.
No dummy. The old BP's. The ones that scared whites so badly the NRA actually voted for gun control. :laugh:

No dummy. The old BP's. The ones that scared whites so badly the NRA actually voted for gun control. :laugh:

You're right. I had forgotten about that. Old senile Reagan even signed a gun control bill into effect which was aimed at the Black Panthers.

Black Panthers and Gun Control: The NRA's Flip Flop

• Banned

You're right. I had forgotten about that. Old senile Reagan even signed a gun control bill into effect which was aimed at the Black Panthers.

Black Panthers and Gun Control: The NRA's Flip Flop
Mulford+Bill+guns.jpg

Now tell me guno what the new Black Panthers under the mandates of Karenga could teach me. When I was on campus when the original BP's were protecting Angela Davis.

Please inform me what these douche bags and losers have to say these days. Because they are not the original BP's but a manifestation of that pig Karenga.
I am referring to the original black panther party , the "new" has been repudiated by the original

12728822_10207197904619749_2032629681729467810_n.jpg

I see someone is playing the apples vs oranges game again. The bar whites use is so tilted they regularly compare blacks who dressed scary to whites with hundreds of years of murders under their belt.

Mean black faces are like murder to them. The human being has said before he's 76 so...he spooks easily

Actually, the KKK has not marched for fifty years now. The New Black Panthers use the word "New". We were all exposed to them and the BLM crowd on Super Bowl Sunday. That was certainly no KKK rally at the half-time show.

I see someone is playing the apples vs oranges game again. The bar whites use is so tilted they regularly compare blacks who dressed scary to whites with hundreds of years of murders under their belt.

Mean black faces are like murder to them. The human being has said before he's 76 so...he spooks easily
They shit their pants after they saw this.

Yes it does prove who exactly are fanning the flames of racism. Those are not KKK members. The KKK has not marched in fifty years.

Actually, the KKK has not marched for fifty years now. The New Black Panthers use the word "New". We were all exposed to them and the BLM crowd on Super Bowl Sunday. That was certainly no KKK rally at the half-time show.

Black Marches now are like whites murdering!

They shit their pants after they saw this.

Yes it does prove who exactly are fanning the flames of racism. Those are not KKK members. The KKK has not marched in fifty years.

2015 is 50 years in White years

Black Marches now are like whites murdering!

Actually, it only serves to prove that you refuse to evolve along with the other ethnic groups. You continue to be a backwards and violent culture in the 21st Century.

Forum List

Back