Is Obama black?

Obama is a half-breed. He just thinks he's black.

Threads like this attract the racists like flies to a turd.
Try changing your Depends more often.
That's it? That's all you can come up with? *giggle

For racists, that is deep thinking.
There's nothing racist about admitting that Obama is a half-breed, or mulatto, because that's what he is.

Obama is a half-breed. He just thinks he's black.

There's nothing racist about admitting that Obama is a half-breed, or mulatto, because that's what he is.
Well he cant be half breed because his mom has Black in her as well. That makes Obama mostly Black by genetics and completely Black by choice.

Well he cant be half breed because his mom has Black in her as well. That makes Obama mostly Black by genetics and completely Black by choice.
Half-breed is just a generic term meaning mixed race.
And you can't be black by choice. That white chick Dolezal or whatever her name was already tried that.

And you can't be black by choice. That white chick Dolezal or whatever her name was already tried that.
No stupid. Half breed means just what it says. it means your half one race and half another. Yes you can be Black by choice if you have any amount of Black in you. Youre a white boy so I wouldnt expect you to understand nor do I consider your disagreement on the issue credible at all.

No stupid. Half breed means just what it says. it means your half one race and half another. Yes you can be Black by choice if you have any amount of Black in you. Youre a white boy so I wouldnt expect you to understand nor do I consider your disagreement on the issue credible at all.
So Obama is a half half breed? Everyone who descended from Lucy has black in them, so no, you can't be black by choice just because you have a black relative from 5 million years ago. And his mom was whiter than fresh snow, no visible black, and considered herself white.
Now go back to obsessing about your hair lice. :D

So Obama is a half half breed? Everyone who descended from Lucy has black in them, so no, you can't be black by choice just because you have a black relative from 5 million years ago. And his mom was whiter than fresh snow, no visible black, and considered herself white.
Now go back to obsessing about your hair lice. :D
No stupid. His mom has African DNA after whites mutated and became white. He is not half anything. He is more African than anything else. Yes you can be Black by choice if you have Black in you. I dont get hair lice you white boys do. Sorry.

How many racist douches can you pack into one thread? Asslickius and Muddy are made for each other.

How many racist douches can you pack into one thread? Asslickius and Muddy are made for each other.
How many posts can UncleTard post that aren't on point? Do you have no real friends left to insult for no reason?

Forum List

Back