Is Obama black?

One Serb from distance never own me even he know rights to one Finn thug.

serbs have a thing for FINNS? -----??? I am geographically compromised----
what do serbs have to do with FINNS?

Serb help him normalthinking friend from Finland.

He believe I am nazi who them never accepting.

huh------you is serb and he is finn? ????? I have known lots of
scandanavians in the USA -----but I am not sure if any were FINNS.
I had serb playmates as a child and knew the family inside and out. ------
serbs is very PROVINCIAL TYPE PEOPLES

I am Swedish citizen since 1980's in Scandinavia I am born by Finns parents.

I call one serb in Swedish:

"Blatte makt, blatte slakt".

You can Google translate words by me.

I like skinheads. Nothing different between them and other human.

More skinheads in America than Germany who I believe in very much.

80 year back they was more Nazis in Germany.

After they lose cold war begin and nobody won.

I have always disliked skinheads------I associate them with beer and ugly
tattoos on the arm. -------deltoid. and wearing undershirts ------in public

Pretty soon there will be no Black people left in Africa if racists are in charge of determining what they are. They have already tried to pretend Egypt isnt in Africa. :laugh:

Egypt is in Africa-----but the classic EGYPTIANS were MELANIN COMPROMISED---------they were cured up a bit of that deficit by the importation of NUBIANS ---both by war and by enslavement. -----and by NUBIAN IMPORTATION of slaves INTO
EGYPT ------------better now?
Not only were the classic Egyptians Black, the Nubian Pharoahs that ruled Egypt were Black as well. Egypts real name is Kemet (KMT) which means Black people.

nope---KEMET refers to the DARK SILT----that resulted from the yearly flooding
of the NILE--------onto the ground of Egypt-----not the HUE of the people
Nope. It refers to the peoples color.

nope-----the black silt deposits. A good source is the bible-----in all cases ----
BLACK SKIN is noted where and when it exists------it is the exception. If the
Egyptians were BLACK they would be so described in the bible
Nope. The word is describing the color ot the people. There is a reason the classic Egyptians pointed to the interior of Africa as their original homeland. There is a reason why the interior of Africa was called the land of the gods and even considered the northern hemisphere which is opposite to what whites put into place later. There is a reason even white historians such as Herodotus called the Egyptians Black. Thats because they were Black.

Yes we can use the bible to support this too. The founder of Egypt is Mizriam. son of Ham who was Black. Why would god use the miracle of turning the hand of Moses white as a better demonstration of gods power than turning a staff into a snake? Because he was Black. As a matter of fact most of the people in the bible were Black. Show me where there is any mention of Moses being white or the Egyptians being white?

Last edited:
If this thread was on a government site t.

If this board was on a government site, I would object to the waste of our tax money.
A Democrat objecting to government waste?

Now that is funny.
Almost as funny as a Republican doing the same.
Fiscal Conservatives always vote Republican....
So...fiscal con-servatives are easily fooled. When have the Republicans ever been fiscally sound?
In 1994?

I could care less about the color of Obama's skin. His Character is what's important and his is not good as a President or human being. But he used his color of skin to try and bring us to our knees, caused racial divide that went to riots and lootings, police officers getting killed and brought down nothing but chaos into our lives. that is the character of an heartless and soulless human being.

"Obama are the negro diktatur of America" - so I understand youre following speak.

No funny by whites if it true story.

I never know this about Obama.

America prefer for war with next president.

:tank:

If this board was on a government site, I would object to the waste of our tax money.
A Democrat objecting to government waste?

Now that is funny.
Almost as funny as a Republican doing the same.
Fiscal Conservatives always vote Republican....
So...fiscal con-servatives are easily fooled. When have the Republicans ever been fiscally sound?
In 1994?
No...try again.

I could care less about the color of Obama's skin..

So why do you think Redfish is so obsessed with the color of President Obama's skin?

Its not me, fool. I am trying to figure out why you on the left are so obsessed with it.

You started the thread- not anyone on the left- you- just you.

I am trying to figure out why anyone other than a racist would be so obsessed with whether or not President Obama is black- 7 years after he was elected.

Obama identifies himself as Black. But he is 50% Caucasian. It's about identity. Remember the white woman that thought of her self as black? "Pan racial"? And there are people that have gender identity issues. And even people that don't recognize parts of their own bodies, some healthy people see themselves as disabled. Back in the good old days, Obama would have been called mulatto or mixed race...Identity was defined by what society thought, not what the individual dreams up.

Obama identifies himself as Black. But he is 50% Caucasian. It's about identity. Remember the white woman that thought of her self as black? "Pan racial"? And there are people that have gender identity issues. And even people that don't recognize parts of their own bodies, some healthy people see themselves as disabled. Back in the good old days, Obama would have been called mulatto or mixed race...Identity was defined by what society thought, not what the individual dreams up.
No he is not 50% caucasian. His mother has recent african DNA so he is less than 50% white.

Back in the good old days, Obama would have been called mulatto or mixed race...Identity was defined by what society thought,.

Tell us more about those 'good old days'.

Would Barack Obama be permitted to ride at the front of the bus- or be required to ride at the back?

Forum List

Back