Is Obama black?

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

So please explain why he is black or African American.

Obama is white most of the time like when he is at Martha's Vineyard or anywhere else other than Camp David, and black when it benefits him like in 08 and 12, Trayvon, Fat Boy and Shady Gray.

-Geaux

I do not understand why those on the left chose to consider Obama black or an African American. He is exactly half white, that's 1/2 for you libtards. His background is not African, his father was a dark arab, not an African.

If he were full white nobody would have ever heard of him....think about it

He's barley black. looks more white/tan to me. but he USES black for his hate agenda against us and for using black people to do his dirty work, like whipping up riots and almost burning down whole towns. he needs and uses that for a distraction while he puts all kinds of changes of our polices and rule of law on us. thankfully the most Destructive of them has been held up in the Court

i think he passed himself as having been born poor, as in cabrini-green, i always resented that, because i had friends from cabrini green growing up.

i don't just blame obama, it was the whole chicago machine at work.

michelle robinson grew up a few miles from me, yet she had no idea who bill ayers was.
i still find that hard to believe.

wouldn't it be something if obama was born somewhere else from where they said he was ??

i wish people of influence would stop pitting race against race. making a problem out of our most excellent police, generalising, instead of treating the issue of the few.

al sharpton leads that pack of fools. bernie and hillary too, it's not right.

this thread is a winner RF, a difficult subject, that needs to be addressed. people are political wearing race like a badge.

300px-Cabrini_Green_Housing_Project.jpg

Cabrini–Green Homes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Have you seen him?

Black enough to have been sent to the back of a bus and refused service at a lunch counter a generation ago

Have you seen him?

Uhh, yeah. he does have some black features. apparently his fathers genes prevailed.

WTF DARK ARAB?!!!

Black enough to have been sent to the back of a bus and refused service at a lunch counter a generation ago

Maybe, but unlike you, I live in the present. Obama is president of the USA. He was never refused anything in his miserable life, including scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students.

Is this an attempt at sarcasm? Or are you purposely trying to set a new USMB record for abject stupidity and five lights denial of reality?

WTF DARK ARAB?!!!

have you seen pictures of him? He was a dark arab. not a black African.

Have you seen him?

Uhh, yeah. he does have some black features. apparently his fathers genes prevailed.

Frank Davis?;)

Is this an attempt at sarcasm? Or are you purposely trying to set a new USMB record for abject stupidity and five lights denial of reality?

sarcasm with a touch of reality. the guy is half white and yet gets treated as 100% black. I find that curious and disingenuous.

Have you seen him?

I hadn't noticed that he had any NON-black features.

But since race is really not much more than an issue of appearance - aside from certain isolated medical concerns - that pretty much answers the question. Why do you think people spent so long arguing that it was a superficial and largely irrelevant division? It's pretty much only racists, on both sides of the question, who spend large amounts of time parsing out percentages and skin shadings and invented "philosophical" differences as though they matter.

He's black. So what? :dunno:

sarcasm with a touch of reality. the guy is half white and yet gets treated as 100% black. I find that curious and disingenuous.

You do realize that you are the first person in history to ever argue that mixed ancestry reduces "blackness" right?

Do we have some different standard of treatment for "half-black" and "half-white" that I'm unaware of?

Forum List

Back