Is Muellers Invstigation Even Legal?

Sorry, but he was appointed to investigate collusion
Wrong:

"
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:

"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1SqdnWh8NhHrY-ZKbp_ITi

View attachment 177590
Right, that was ADDED on top of the already existing investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election --as the order we presented CLEARLY demonstrates -- due to idiot-boy's firing of Comey.

Comey investigated Russian interference. Idiot-boy fired Comey. Special counsel then apppinted to investigate BOTH Russian meddling and possible collusion with members of the idiot-boy campaign.

How are you not getting this?

After months and months of the left hyping this investigation as being all about Trump working with Putin now you're gonna sit there and pretend like it was about something else all along.

Sorry, but he was appointed to investigate collusion
Wrong:

"
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:

"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1SqdnWh8NhHrY-ZKbp_ITi

View attachment 177590
Right, that was ADDED on top of the already existing investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election --as the order we presented CLEARLY demonstrates -- due to idiot-boy's firing of Comey.

Comey investigated Russian interference. Idiot-boy fired Comey. Special counsel then apppinted to investigate BOTH Russian meddling and possible collusion with members of the idiot-boy campaign.

How are you not getting this?

After months and months of the left hyping this investigation as being all about Trump working with Putin now you're gonna sit there and pretend like it was about something else all along.
Of course it was one thing to start, which then evolved to two things (after idiot-boy fired Comey).

Again...how are you not getting this?

Given the scopeless bounds this man was given; and the indeterminate point of conclusion; this man has been granted the "authority", to investigate, anyone, or any thing; as deeply as he desires, and for as long as he chooses.
These Russian indictments had to be done. Not so much for the "crimes" committed, but in order to justify the continuance of his "investigation". Prior to the Russian indictments, he had nothing to report regarding the impetus of the investigation.
As it stands now he can hire whomever he wants, who can charge whatever they like, for as long as they desire. These people can literally stay on the bankroll the rest of their lives, investigating anyone, for any thing. Including you, and me. This also means he can continue this investigation on through every upcoming election, investigate every candidate, and their affiliates at his desire. Not to mention he can leak any of the savory bits he likes, as has already been demonstrated. The longer this goes on the more I doubt the legality of this investigation from the outset...

You should take it to court.

See what happens.

pick somebody, anybody, swing a dead cat...heck, if it weren't for your posts I would include you...how does that go now?bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Really? That's your expert opinion of Mueller, eh? And.... you don't think you sound like a goddman moron?

oooookay!:113:

A well thought out reply, with points and counterpoints to prove your assertions.
Any claim made without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. My reply was no less substantial than your vomited fantasy.

And it is, indeed, safe to call it fantasy. For one, you could not possibly be in possession of the information required to convince one of such a claim. So, we already know you pulled it out of your ass. Secondly, not one credible, informed person has even hinted at the credibility of your fantasy, and we know people cannot keep secrets. Third, we already know your are biased beyond the point of rationality and truthfulness and credibility, which means it is ALWAYS prudent to regard any information you vomit on any topic regarding trump as fantasy and then go check other sources for the same info.

:) FFI is a stone-cold victim of inability to constructively socialize.

Is he a birther as well?

A well thought out reply, with points and counterpoints to prove your assertions.
Any claim made without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. My reply was no less substantial than your vomited fantasy.

And it is, indeed, safe to call it fantasy. For one, you could not possibly be in possession of the information required to convince one of such a claim. So, we already know you pulled it out of your ass. Secondly, not one credible, informed person has even hinted at the credibility of your fantasy, and we know people cannot keep secrets. Third, we already know your are biased beyond the point of rationality and truthfulness and credibility, which means it is ALWAYS prudent to regard any information you vomit on any topic regarding trump as fantasy and then go check other sources for the same info.
I believe it's been established that critical evidence was withheld from the judge. Like, the fact that the information was developed by the Clinton campaign opposition research team. And resubmitted several times without correcting their omission.

So we all agree the investigation is legal.

Not one bit of constructive information has suggest otherwise.

I believe it's been established that critical evidence was withheld from the judge. Like, the fact that the information was developed by the Clinton campaign opposition research team. And resubmitted several times without correcting their omission.
The FISA judge WAS TOLD the dossier was from opposition research, even Nunes came back and admitted such....

And as stated several times the past few weeks, the dossier was not the main evidence but supplemental evidence, and this is what the FBI Director and department of Justice complained about with the Nunes memo,

it was deceiving and inaccurate due to its omissions.

AND the FISA warrant was continued for 3 more times of 90 days each by new FISA judges from my understanding, and the only way to get that extension is by presenting NEW EVIDENCE that there was probable cause that a crime was taking place.....they can't reuse the same evidence, it has to be new evidence, the warrant has to be fruitful, to get it renewed.

So no, you are wrong on that.....and if you read the Nunes memo, the very last paragraph, states unequivocally that the Russian Investigation in to election Interference and possible coordination with the Trump campaign began several months earlier, in late June/early July due to Papadopolous.....the page warrant was in the latter part of October, one month after Page resigned from the Trump campaign....

So yeah, as it stands, the Nunes memo fell flat, even without the Dems being able to release their memo with clarifications....

you win some, you lose some, and in this case,

the Nunes memo, seems to have turned out to be a pre-planned, partisan directed, propaganda sham....meant to deceive imo! :eek:

Forum List

Back