3rd graders selling raffle tickets for an AR-15

MAGA....NRA & Gun Nutter Morons!

Mentally Aggressive Radically Armed!

The Best Thang that can happen any day
is for these unpaid so-called Good Morons with Guns
is/are to show up to a shooting event.

As Our Killer PIG LE shoot everyone with guns in hands.

Last edited:
Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

The fuck is wrong with people? At least have some tact and not hold an event raffling a weapon that just killed 17 people (14 of them children)

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off splitting the country in half. One sane side and one conservative side. I don't want to live in the same country as these hillbilly ass, gun slinging conservatives anymore.

Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

The fuck is wrong with people? At least have some tact and not hold an event raffling a weapon that just killed 17 people (14 of them children)

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off splitting the country in half. One sane side and one conservative side. I don't want to live in the same country as these hillbilly ass, gun slinging conservatives anymore.
That's the most intelligent thing you have ever said. Throw the liberals out and let them kill each other.

MAGA....NRA & Gun Nutter Morons!

Mentally Aggressive Radically Armed!

The Best Thang that can happen any day
is for these unpaid so-called Good Morons with Guns
is/are to show up to a shooting event.

As Our Killer PIG LE shoot everyone with guns in hands.
Any day now you'll snap. I hope good Americans are ready when you evil butchers go off.

That's the most intelligent thing you have ever said. Throw the liberals out and let them kill each other.

Kill each other with what? We won't have guns to kill each other. The hillbilly conservatives will probably wind up killing each other.

It's not against the law. How many 3rd graders in pot head states are selling marijuana? Max Londberg sure doesn't want you to know.

There are plenty of countries to which you may move.

How about we give all you whack-jobs Rhode Island for a reasonable fee?

At least then they would know where the targets live.

You're in luck then. Any American is free to leave the country. As long as you aren't in jail or under investigation... Let me know if you need help packing...

Some people can`t understand why the world thinks we`re nuts.
Third-graders are selling AR-15 raffle tickets in Missouri
Lol
:boohoo::cuckoo:
Cry me a river you stupid Dyke, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. People kill people not firearms, firearms have no control over people you loopy bitch..

Just because you are a hate filled control freak does not mean you have any credibility because obviously you do not, your views are irrelevant...
:CryingCow:

I really don't see why AR-xxx type military assault rifles are used in Mass Shootings up close.
They seem to hinder your firepower as to spewing leads at twice the rate as using two handguns
on the humans who are unarmored As you're there to kill as many as possible. The NRA makes
all Americans and our children targets for profits. Making ALL of us players in the daily game called,
NRA Killing Of Americans, as ISIS sucks at this. So we will force you all to play.
'Can you Dodge the Flying LEADS Game'

i.e.
Say, If you are shooting down from a Vegas Hotel room into a Yuge crowd of human targets.
You would want an AR-xxx Type thang and a bump stock. As you may or may not want
to update your AR-xxx to fully automatic. If you have the Ammo. As we know fully automatic
rifles are no better than handguns for accuracy when shooting massive amounts of lead.

Really, Handguns work best IMHO.
So if we ban AR-15 type thangs. They still have these type of thangs to murder Americans for
the NRA to make Profits off of dead kids, still.

Is the issue a Mass Shooter can't control their use of ammo, if they are made fully automatic?
Is the issue a Mass Shooter feels a semi-auto in not killing in the approved NRA standards?

I say set one on Full-Auto and the other on Semi-Auto.
So that BS NRA 3 shots setting to make the NRA claims seem valid.
Either setting is fully useful in your Mass Shooting event.

Last edited:
5 tickets for $20?
I’m going to call Levi tomorrow about buying 25 tickets. :up:

A local organization down the street is selling raffle tickets for a brand new car.

Should they find another item for their fund raiser because people are killed in automobile accidents every day? ..... :cool:

Can't justify Assault Guns, so injects thangs like cars that are not made to kill people like assault guns ARE.

NRA COWARDLY WEAK SPEWS!

New Topics

Forum List

Back