Is Modesty Relevant

o geezes i just dont get that.....bare chested men in public is just plain rude and uncalled for....is it just me..or dont men who are working when women come in...take the time to put on a shirt??? i will give roomy this....he at least posts a current pic of his bare chest (as if that is not bad enough) but to post one 20 years old? that is just plain weird...to me...

Iassume you haven't looked at the other one yet---pants unzipped and everything :lol:

Pansy asses. Ever ponder the fact that it is your own dirty minds to blame, and not women? For instance, you overly sexualize breasts. They have a functional purpose: to feed babies. Men are the ones who fixate on them to their own harm as if they are your personal playgrounds.

Good grief. Sure, let's go back into the dark ages. Women should be stoned to death for immodesty, versus men cleaning up their own minds and holding themselves responsible for their own thoughts.

Holy freaking hell.
Nice job being overdramatic in an attempt to justify irresponsible behavior.

It's the same mentality as you used to get from people saying "it was her fault she got raped because she was dressed provocatively". Was retarded then. Retarded now.

In terms of how women dress, I think there is a huge difference between being "girls gone wild" tacky (i.e., having no self-respect) and wearing a burqa. Somewhere in the middle works for me,
There are occasions where the woman IS at fault for being raped, as well as the man. Sometimes it is just the woman's fault because she did not effectively communicate to the man that the sexual activity was unwanted or harmful.

I feel sorry for prostitutes here in America

It used to be that you could see they where a prostitute by the way they looked and dressed.

But today, most American women dress no different than street walkers.

This must make it much harder for prostitutes to make a living.
You can definitely tell who is a prostitute or not. In high school, etc., you can also tell who are the sluts and who aren't.

so we can go through any high school and pick out the sluts and whores by how they dress...?

it's just that simple then...?

hmmm, i seem to remember putting my pants on one leg at a time there P'Chic, but hey, i suppose there's been a lotta changes since they kicked me out....

There are occasions where the woman IS at fault for being raped, as well as the man. Sometimes it is just the woman's fault because she did not effectively communicate to the man that the sexual activity was unwanted or harmful.

Interesting.

I remember when Tyson raped that girl in his hotel. I was watching a TV report about it over at my 75 year old mother's house, and my mother said "Idiot".

I said "Who's an idiot?"

She said "That silly girl. You don't go into a hotel room with a man like that".

Old fashioned smarts. And she's right. Tyson went to jail, but did that help her get over the rape? I suspect not really.

You should try and know what you're getting yourself into.

Forum List

Back