Zone1 O.K.....why does Disney have grown men in princess costumes greeting children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious for those who will not admit that Disney is doing their part to groom children for sex......why is Disney having grown men dress as Disney princesses? I am curious if there is some explanation that is rational....so please, in all seriousness, put out those arguments...

And I understand that in Disney, if you want to work as one of the main characters, Mickey Mouse and others, you have to start at the lower levels of Disney characters....but what man would do this?

It appears Disney is still assigning grown men dressed in skirts and dresses as greeters for children at its Disneyland Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique attraction, where little girls are treated to a “princess makeover.”

On Aug. 25, the indispensable Libs of TikTok posted a pair of images from visitors to Disneyland in Florida that shows two burly men, one rotund and bearded, wearing dresses and greeting small children and their parents.

Did you know that most of the Mickeys and Donalds and such that you see at the theme park are women? Even though those are male characters?

Does that bother you?

Did you know that most of the Mickeys and Donalds and such that you see at the theme park are women? Even though those are male characters?

Does that bother you?

It's men dressed as women that get them all confused and tingly, not rodents I suppose.

And then as I got older men still dressed as women.

View attachment 820399

Still it never made me want to have sex with men dressed as women. As noted, maybe you need to look inward to what you see as an issue.

The New York Doll's careers were fueled by booze and opiods. In fact, two of them died from heroin overdoses.

Are those the kind of people you'd want your children to grow up to be?

And then as I got older men still dressed as women.

View attachment 820399

Still it never made me want to have sex with men dressed as women. As noted, maybe you need to look inward to what you see as an issue.
You saw Some Like It Hot and listed to the New York Dolls. Got it.

Were either portraying themselves as the perfect princess to 5 year old children?

The New York Doll's careers were fueled by booze and opiods. In fact, two of them died from heroin overdoses.

Are those the kind of people you'd want your children to grow up like?

Maybe not, but I wouldn't want them to grow up like Trump either............................

Oh yay! A faggot Higgins. Said no one ever.

iu

Yup, I don't support either of these, ^^^^, but it also doesn't control my life, like it does for you.
The men you saw dressing up as women didn't actually believe they were women. They were entertainers, not mentally-ill or sexually-confused people.
That dude on the right doesn't believe he is really a woman, he is a marketing genius that got in your head. The more you bitch, the more he makes.
That dude controls you.

Maybe not, but I wouldn't want them to grow up like Trump either............................

World famous, $3.5 billion dollars rich, a beautiful ex-model for a wife, wonderful children who don't smoke crack and take millions from Russians and Chinese? And he beat the "Smartest Woman in the World" to become President.

Who wouldn't want to grow up like Trump? Are you nuts or something?

Yup, I don't support either of these, ^^^^, but it also doesn't control my life, like it does for you.

That dude on the right doesn't believe he is really a woman, he is a marketing genius that got in your head. The more you bitch, the more he makes.
That dude controls you.

It's not your life we're concerned about. You're already a damaged person, so nobody can help you.

It's those children's lives we don't want to see being ruined.

World famous, $3.5 billion dollars rich, a beautiful ex-model for a wife, wonderful children who don't smoke crack and take millions from Russians and Chinese? And he beat the "Smartest Woman in the World" to become President.

Who wouldn't want to grow up like Trump? Are you nuts or something?

A man who routinely cheated on his wife's. Had no respect for women in general. Cheated and lied his entire life. Never grew up to the point of still acting like an 8 year old.

No thanks.

A man who routinely cheated on his wife's. Had no respect for women in general. Cheated and lied his entire life. Never grew up to the point of still acting like an 8 year old.

No thanks.

You'll never even make $1 million dollars in your whole lifetime, Bubba. :laughing0301:

You'll never even make $1 million dollars in your whole lifetime, Bubba. :laughing0301:

Whether I will or not (I retired at 58) is irrelevant. I have to think David Johansson made more than a million.

Does that bother you?

No....because they are not real human beings, they are cartoon characters.....and the sex of the human in the costume is not relevant.

These are obviously men, dressed as disney princesses

It's men dressed as women that get them all confused and tingly, not rodents I suppose.

Your side is blatantly trying to sexualize young children....and our calling you out on it is our obsessing with them?

You think that is defending your point?

Your side is blatantly trying to sexualize young children....and our calling you out on it is our obsessing with them?

You think that is defending your point?

You are the one getting all sexually confused, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back