Expansion of health clinics shapes a Bush legacy

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by Angel Heart, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Angel Heart

Angel Heart Conservative Hippie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    Expansion of health clinics shapes a Bush legacy - International Herald Tribune

2. love007435

love007435 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    potiskanje, tako lepo temo dobro delovno mesto

3. American Horse

American Horse AKA "Mustang"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +938
    It's too bad that so many people are unaware of these clinics. My wife and I use one exclusively for our medical services. We have three in our town of about 50,000 people. I can walk in, without an appointment, and see a doctor within 5 to 20 minutes, and he will ask me questions to reveal any and all of what may be a problem for me, and prescribe (or give me free samples) medicines, and the flat fee is $50.00. The last time I went in the doc ordered me 5 tests I hadn't thought of needing, one of which was to detect cancer antibodies in my blood. The took the blood samples there and reported back in a few days, with results that made me very happy.

So many people think first of the hospital emergency room, and just go there first off.

Both my wife and I walked into our clinic on a saturday afternoon, and both got flue shots and were out in 10 minutes; cost: $20.00 for each of us.

Clinics work to make medical services more competitive, the whole purpos of President Bush.