Zone1 O.K.....why does Disney have grown men in princess costumes greeting children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't either, but Trump is a man, not a man pretending to be a woman....or a woman pretending to be a man......
tRump is a self centered punk of a thief and a coward pretending to be a cult leader.

Unfortunately Trannies aren't make believe. They are real and they are mentally disturbed and no way should they be around children.

Shame on Disney. The entertainment of queers and trannies.
You’re mentally disturbed.

Yep that's me, never questioning authority. LOL
If the 2023 pknopp went back in time 55 years, you would be cheerleading for the Viet Nam war. After all, it was what the elites wanted, a Democrat was in the White House, and so you would follow suit in complete conformity.

You’re mentally disturbed.

I can't for the life of me wrap my head around why you liberals aren't disgusted by queers, transgenders, and pedophiles. Most sane, normal people would find such perversions offensive. Perhaps it's because you identify as being an "oppressed minority" as you believe them to be, even though most of you liberals bask in your own white privilege. Do you folks see yourselves as some kind of weird "heroes" who are on a quest to make everything in the world alright? Is that some kind of mandatory ritual in which you gain the approval of other privileged white liberals?

The men you saw dressing up as women didn't actually believe they were women. They were entertainers, not mentally-ill or sexually-confused people.
when Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari did the series Bosom Buddies, did they believe they were women?

when Klinger was trying to get Section 8, did he believe he was a woman?

when Milton Berle appeared in drag, did he think he was a woman?

Maybe not, but I wouldn't want them to grow up like Trump either............................
1693075653840.png

when Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari did the series Bosom Buddies, did they believe they were women?

In each case it was done for laughs, making fun of the men who did it, while Disney is doing it to groom children for sex.

Nope, that was all in fun because it was make believe. Real transgenders live in a dark world of mental illness, drugs, alcohol, domestic violence, suicide, and more recently, mass shootings.

If the 2023 pknopp went back in time 55 years, you would be cheerleading for the Viet Nam war. After all, it was what the elites wanted, a Democrat was in the White House, and so you would follow suit in complete conformity.

I have little desire in addressing mindless rambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back