Zone1 O.K.....why does Disney have grown men in princess costumes greeting children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I am curious for those who will not admit that Disney is doing their part to groom children for sex......why is Disney having grown men dress as Disney princesses? I am curious if there is some explanation that is rational....so please, in all seriousness, put out those arguments...

And I understand that in Disney, if you want to work as one of the main characters, Mickey Mouse and others, you have to start at the lower levels of Disney characters....but what man would do this?

It appears Disney is still assigning grown men dressed in skirts and dresses as greeters for children at its Disneyland Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique attraction, where little girls are treated to a “princess makeover.”

On Aug. 25, the indispensable Libs of TikTok posted a pair of images from visitors to Disneyland in Florida that shows two burly men, one rotund and bearded, wearing dresses and greeting small children and their parents.

I'm at a loss for words here. All I can do is laugh uncontrollably. :laughing0301:

Why doesn't it bother you that men dressing like women are teaching young children and adolescents to adopt unhealthy self-identities, which very often to aberrant and harmful sexual behavior?

I guess I have to go here again. I recall being a little kid and watching men dressed as women on television and sex never crossed my mind.

Maybe you need to look inward?

I guess I have to go here again. I recall being a little kid and watching men dressed as women on television and sex never crossed my mind.

Maybe you need to look inward?

Because of the intent.....it was something that was done to make fun of the guy wearing the dress.....that isn't what this is.....they are trying to normalize the sexual confusion of children.....

The daily outrage continues.
These RWI's will always bitch about something.

See SweetSue92

faces.jpg

easy solution.

If you take your kids to Disney World/Land, tell them it's perfectly okay for them to point at men dressed as women and laugh, or call them freaks.

Because of the intent.....it was something that was done to make fun of the guy wearing the dress.....that isn't what this is.....they are trying to normalize the sexual confusion of children.....

And then as I got older men still dressed as women.

New-York-Dolls-GettyImages-74287872.jpg

Still it never made me want to have sex with men dressed as women. As noted, maybe you need to look inward to what you see as an issue.

The men you saw dressing up as women didn't actually believe they were women. They were entertainers, not mentally-ill or sexually-confused people.

What does internet psychologist pay these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back