Is Mitt Romney's Candidacy Part of 'The Eternal Plan' of the Mormon Church?

Ernie S. said:
Hi, you have received -313 reputation points from Ernie S..
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Whinner!

Regards,
Ernie S.

Note: This is an automated message.

Thanks Ernie. You poor dumb shit. BTW, what kind of biker pimp rides a bike with white sidewalls?

As Obama has proven - not Jeremiah Wright.

But you are unwilling to entertain the thought that a Conservative wouldn't govern based on HIS religion? Must spread before I can slap you again.
Many presidents in the past have invoked GOD...why would Romney be different?

Because the thought that someone that belives in God scares Statists...literally.

It means thier immoral party at the expense of others looting might be over and he might have to work for what he gets in life.

Perish the thought.:eek:

Ernie S. said:

Comment:
Whinner!

Regards,
Ernie S.

Thanks Ernie. You poor dumb shit. BTW, what kind of biker pimp rides a bike with white sidewalls?
Translation: "I lost the argument, so I think I'll attack your bike to save face of my defeat..."

Last edited:
New reputation!

Hi, you have received -267 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.

Comment:
He dared you

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

You retarded wingnuts are funny - and predictable. But you can't kill freedom of speech.
If WE are so predictable? Why do you come here? Bored, Self-abuse...or both?

Ernie S. said:

Comment:
Whinner!

Regards,
Ernie S.

Thranslation: "I lost the argument, so I think I'll attack your bike to save face of my defeat..."

1238782717002.jpg

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that Bush put us where we are. Obama has every right to run on that. Bush and Cheney should be on trial at The Hague - but Obama protects them.

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that Bush put us where we are. Obama has every right to run on that. Bush and Cheney should be on trial at The Hague - but Obama protects them.

Just how long do you think that Obama should get to blame Bush? Is there a statute of limitations that applies?

This is 2012. Not 2008. You might have had a point 4 years ago. Now, it's all Obama.

Ernie S. said:

Comment:
Whinner!

Regards,
Ernie S.

I've run whitewalls on my bikes since 1969. If you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself.
It takes a lot of balls for someone as blissfully unaware of the real wold as you to call ME a poor dumb shit. Just how the hell did anyone with less common sense than garden slug live to be 65?
Let me guess. You're a retired sociology professor?

Aw, Ernie, is it gnawin' at ya...? You can dish it out, but taking a little blowback seems hard for you to swallow. Man up, like the true pimp biker that you are!

Forum List

Back