Is Mitt Romney's Candidacy Part of 'The Eternal Plan' of the Mormon Church?

This is where I stopped reading that liberal shit the Mormon Corporate. When ya'll get a big word stuck in your head you use it to it's fullest extent don't you?

You really think its better to stick your head in the sand and pretend Mitten's crazy cult is really just a nice harmless religion?

Harmless? No. Not at all. We are have harmful to people who believe lies. Because we expose them. We are harmful to those who act wickedly, because the truth cuts to their hearts and makes them angry.

So no, not harmless at all. If you want be wicked, we are your worst nightmare.

But if you are honest in heart, if you seek to do good. If you love the Constitution and the liberty provided by it, then we certainly are harmless. Not only are we harmless, but we are your best friends.

This is where I stopped reading that liberal shit the Mormon Corporate. When ya'll get a big word stuck in your head you use it to it's fullest extent don't you?

You really think its better to stick your head in the sand and pretend Mitten's crazy cult is really just a nice harmless religion?

And it would be so much better if it were like, islam or something. :eusa_whistle:
They wouldn't have time to respond to radical islam...they'd either be headless...or in slavery.

Harmless? No. Not at all. We are have harmful to people who believe lies. Because we expose them. We are harmful to those who act wickedly, because the truth cuts to their hearts and makes them angry.

So no, not harmless at all. If you want be wicked, we are your worst nightmare.

But if you are honest in heart, if you seek to do good. If you love the Constitution and the liberty provided by it, then we certainly are harmless. Not only are we harmless, but we are your best friends.

*Amen*

So you're trying to claim that the Church's missionary work isn't because they want to redeem the souls of their fellow man, but really some 180+ years ago, some people came up with a secret political agenda and have been working at it since then in secret, through multiple generations?

You really might want to rethink this a bit.
Hugely. I talk to those people I see on thier bikes everytime I see them. They do the Lord's work.

So you're trying to claim that the Church's missionary work isn't because they want to redeem the souls of their fellow man, but really some 180+ years ago, some people came up with a secret political agenda and have been working at it since then in secret, through multiple generations?

The source was a disgruntled former Mormon

So they claim. Ive had several people claim to be exmormons to argue against the Church who, after discusions, it became apparent that they never were Mormons.

I once had a discussion with a man who claimed he was an exmormon and had no clue what an elder was. He later came to me in private and admitted that he never was one.

Another one claimed to be a convert who left when "he learned the truth". Specifically, He claimed that he learned the truth that Mormons believe in Baptism for the dead. Only problem is every convert is taught about Baptism for the Dead during the discussions they are required to take before they can join the Church.

Needless to say, it's produced a bit a skepticism in me when someone claims to be an ex mormon and gets basics wrong.

The T said:
Hi, you have received -409 reputation points from The T.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Whine about this openly...I dare you.

Regards,
The T

Note: This is an automated message.

The T "dared" me to post that he just negged me.

Last edited:

The source was a disgruntled former Mormon

So they claim. Ive had several people claim to be exmormons to argue against the Church who, after discusions, it became apparent that they never were Mormons.

I once had a discussion with a man who claimed he was an exmormon and had no clue what an elder was. He later came to me in private and admitted that he never was one.

Another one claimed to be a convert who left when "he learned the truth". Specifically, He claimed that he learned the truth that Mormons believe in Baptism for the dead. Only problem is every convert is taught about Baptism for the Dead during the discussions they are required to take before they can join the Church.

Needless to say, it's produced a bit a skepticism in me when someone claims to be an ex mormon and gets basics wrong.

I deal with Mormons when I go to the cannery to pick up a few bulk prep items nice people

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -267 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.

Comment:
He dared you

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

You retarded wingnuts are funny - and predictable. But you can't kill freedom of speech.

By Sally Denton

The seeds of Romney's unique brand of conservatism were sown in the secretive, acquisitive, patriarchal, authoritarian religious empire.

When Mitt Romney received his patriarchal blessing as a Michigan teenager, he was told that the Lord expected great things from him. All young Mormon men — the “worthy males” of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as it is officially known — receive such a blessing as they embark on their requisite journeys as religious missionaries. But at 19 years of age, the youngest son of the most prominent Mormon in American politics — a seventh-generation direct descendant of one of the faith’s founding 12 apostles—Mitt Romney had been singled out as a destined leader.

From the time of his birth — March 13, 1947 — through adolescence and into manhood, the meshing of religion and politics was paramount in Mitt Romney’s life. Called “my miracle baby” by his mother, who had been told by her physician that it was impossible for her to bear a fourth child, Romney was christened Willard Mitt Romney in honor of close family friend and one of the richest Mormons in history, J. Willard Marriott.

Since his first campaign in 2008, Romney has attempted to keep debate about his religion out of the political discourse. The issue is not whether there is a religious test for political office; the Constitution prohibits it. Instead, the question is whether, past all of the flip-flops on virtually every policy, he has an underlying religious conception of the presidency and the American government. At the recent GOP presidential debate in Florida, Romney professed that the Declaration of Independence is a theological document, not specific to the rebellious 13 colonies, but establishing a covenant “between God and man.” Which would suggest that Mitt Romney views the American presidency as a theological office.

Much More: Is Mitt Romney's Candidacy Part of 'The Eternal Plan' of the Mormon Church? | News & Politics | AlterNet

Right wingers are incredibly stubborn about Mittens. They know he's dishonest, they know his religion is dangerous and goes against everything Christians believe as well as against the Constitution. They know he's far worse than a harmless fruitcake but they've been ordered to vote for "ABO" and by gawd, they'll do as they're ordered.

There is a lot on line but they won't read it ... for the same reason they refuse to read the accomplishments of President Obama. They last thing want is the confusion of FACTS.

I just saw the figure of 46% in Florida. Means more than half didn't vote for him.

Incredibly stupid remark right there son. There were 4 horses in that race. Do you really think that Romney's religion was the reason 54% voted for Gincrich, Paul or Santorum?

New reputation!

Comment:
He dared you

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

You retarded wingnuts are funny - and predictable. But you can't kill freedom of speech.

neg repping is hardly a threat to free speech

Last edited:
New reputation!

Comment:
He dared you

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

neg repping is hardly a thread to free speech
Indeed. LaDorka thinks message boards are wghat they aren't.

Proof he knows NOT of Liberty, and private property.

Forum List

Back