Try Googling Name "Santorum" - You Won't Stop Laughing

JBG

Liberal democrat
Jan 8, 2012
New York City area
Google the name Santorum. This is one of the results, in addition to Google's own first definition. (Result here).

Obviously the former Senator is not happy (link, excerpts below):

Maybe you’ve noticed that when you search for Santorum’s name, this definition is the first result: “The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.”

And that’s because Santorum, an outspoken opponent of gay rights, was Google bombed in 2003. Now that he’s running for president, he wants his problem to go away.

Santorum recently told Politico.com that he approached Google about removing the definition, but they declined.

************​

Now, I'd like some of you linguistic efforts to take a crack at this problem. Is that a legitimate definition, or not?

You.......are......showing........up..........very, very..................very.............late........to the party.

Everyone is looking at you and shaking their heads in embarrassment.

Frankly the creators of "Santorum" and idiots that think it is funny have the same thing in common..
i.e. the better part of them ran down their mothers' legs!

I find their juvenile, sophomoric effort totally illustrative of why the majority of GAYS are embarrassed by these really limited intelligence byproducts of their mothers used toilet tissue!

Google the name Santorum. This is one of the results, in addition to Google's own first definition. (Result here).

Maybe you’ve noticed that when you search for Santorum’s name, this definition is the first result: “The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.”

And that’s because Santorum, an outspoken opponent of gay rights, was Google bombed in 2003. Now that he’s running for president, he wants his problem to go away.

Santorum recently told Politico.com that he approached Google about removing the definition, but they declined.

************​

Now, I'd like some of you linguistic efforts to take a crack at this problem. Is that a legitimate definition, or not?

Makes me think of "mung" and no for you limited toads it's not the cloth you keep under your bed collect your frequent fantasy outputs!

************​

Miscreants like you are lower then the dog output scarfer in John Waters' "Pink Flamingos"
Times like these we need some "mung" drivers!

Frankly the creators of "Santorum" and idiots that think it is funny have the same thing in common..
i.e. the better part of them ran down their mothers' legs!

I find their juvenile, sophomoric effort totally illustrative of why the majority of GAYS are embarrassed by these really limited intelligence byproducts of their mothers used toilet tissue!
A "gay" invented this term. the origination per Dan Savage. I am not a gay. Dan Savage is. I still thought it was funny.

I always found it somewhat sad and ironic that a group of people who are asking for open-mindedness and tolerance have someone claiming to represent them who shows his open-mindedness and tolerance for someone who disagrees with him by disgustingly google-bombing the last name of that person and his family.

That's a GREAT message. We are just like you. We just want the things you want. You may not agree with us, but rather than trying to politely explain our point, respectfully agree to disagree, or get involved with politics so we can run against you because we disagree with your views...we're going to call you nasty and disgusting names on the Internet.

This sort of stunt appeals to like-minded idiots who are already on Savage's side...it does nothing to forward the dialogue or reach out to people who actually disagree with him. Its juvenile nastiness...nothing more.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBG
I always found it somewhat sad and ironic that a group of people who are asking for open-mindedness and tolerance have someone claiming to represent them who shows his open-mindedness and tolerance for someone who disagrees with him by disgustingly google-bombing the last name of that person and his family.

That's a GREAT message. We are just like you. We just want the things you want. You may not agree with us, but rather than trying to politely explain our point, respectfully agree to disagree, or get involved with politics so we can run against you because we disagree with your views...we're going to call you nasty and disgusting names on the Internet.

This sort of stunt appeals to like-minded idiots who are already on Savage's side...it does nothing to forward the dialogue or reach out to people who actually disagree with him. Its juvenile nastiness...nothing more.
You know something. I actually agree with you here. Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread.

Forum List

Back