Worried the GOP finish the job started under Bush and gut the rest of the country.

R

rdean

Under Bush and the Republicans, we saw:

Massive redistribution of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% ---> ongoing.

Massive movement of jobs from the Middle Class to other countries.

Slashing education in state after Republican controlled state ---> ongoing.

The unwillingness to invest in American infrastructure ---> ongoing.

Even the threat of not helping tornado, hurricane and earthquake disaster victims.

The willingness to start foreign wars to create even more business opportunities.

Hoping the auto industry goes into bankruptcy.

In fact, the way Republicans have piled on the debt, it reminds me of Bain capital preparing a company for sale to maximize profits. Is that it? Is that the goal? Sell off what is left of the country until only a shell is left?

Unless Republicans can come up with an alternative scenario, this is how things seem to be going under their policies. If they get back into office, will they finish the job they started under Bush?

Massive redistribution of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% ---> ongoing.

Even the threat of not helping tornado, hurricane and earthquake disaster victims.

The willingness to start foreign wars to create even more business opportunities.

In fact, the way Republicans have piled on the debt, it reminds me of Bain capital preparing a company for sale to maximize profits. Is that it? Is that the goal? Sell off what is left of the country until only a shell is left?

Unless Republicans can come up with an alternative scenario, this is how things seem to be going under their policies. If they get back into office, will they finish the job they started under Bush?

WHAT? didn't Obama tell us he was going to stop the oceans from rising..you mean he can't stop those mean ole Republicans? my my, where is all that...But HE IS GOING TO win win win win win..
You are so dishonest and a tool.

WHAT? didn't Obama tell us he was going to stop the oceans from rising..you mean he can't stop those mean ole Republicans? my my, where is all that...But HE IS GOING TO win win win win win..

Dishonest about what? You don't point anything out you disagreed with. Just a personal attack.

Nice opinion deany. And that's ALL it is.

Dishonest about what? You don't point anything out you disagreed with. Just a personal attack.

I guess I'm saying I Disagree with EVERYTHING.
but carry on

Everything I mentioned is backed up with statistics and data. Republicans have defunded education by half a billion to more than a billion in state after state. Republicans wanted to auto industry to go into bankruptcy. Cantor doesn't support disaster victims. Bush tax cuts moved the wealth of the nation from the Middle Class to the top 1%. Romney pays 13.9% taxes on tens of millions of dollars and he doesn't even work.

Everything true. Everything factual.

Everything I mentioned is backed up with statistics and data. Republicans have defunded education by half a billion to more than a billion in state after state. Republicans wanted to auto industry to go into bankruptcy. Cantor doesn't support disaster victims. Bush tax cuts moved the wealth of the nation from the Middle Class to the top 1%. Romney pays 13.9% taxes on tens of millions of dollars and he doesn't even work.

I stopped at your lie that Republicans wanted the AUTO INDUSTRY to go bankrupt.
.your Dear Leader BAILED out a car company that employed his UNION BUDDIES as a payback for spending money on him getting elected, NOT THE AUTO INDUSTRY..
now carry on tool

.your Dear Leader BAILED out a car company that employed his UNION BUDDIES as a payback for spending money on him getting elected, NOT THE AUTO INDUSTRY..
now carry on tool
It's best to leave deany cramped up ibn that little clowncar with his beliefs and no fact to his own devices. he is a self-loathing human being that wishes destruction of this Republic.

There is really nothing more to say for America-haters as deany and his fellow Statist travellers.

notthisagainsa2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

now carry on tool

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxvURgyJ26w]"Let Detroit Go Bankrupt?" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9D1uWBjh0]Mitt Romney Loves Foreclosures - YouTube[/ame]

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY? THIS IS YOUR LEADERSHIP!

You should see a doctor, the tumor is getting worse, your language skills are deteriorating.

The Republicans aren't going to win.

They have moved so far to the right that they are losing independent voters.

Especially in those swing states with Republican governors.

The Republicans aren't going to win.

They have moved so far to the right that they are losing independent voters.

Especially in those swing states with Republican governors.

I'm not so sure. The voter suppression. The deep pockets. This is the current generation of Republicans "last gasp". They are old and hanging on by a thread. Even their "young guns" are older than the president.

I don't see any links to support your useless rant.

batman-returns-penguin.jpg

That's how I imagine Rdean

Americans are figuring out that Noirquist was serious about the shrink until he can drown it idea.

Worried the GOP finish the job started under Bush and gut the rest of the country.

The MASTERS' agenda won't be finished until most of us are dead, or are their loyal serfs.

Sometimes those changes come openly and are shoved down our throats. That usually happens when the GOP has the hammer.

The rest of the time, the changes leading to the MASTERS' AGENDA happen sotto voce and those changes are usually lead by the Democrats.

Our political system offers us a distinction without a difference.

We can pitch our nation into the frying pan or into the fire.

Either way... we're cooked.

The GOP candidates what to continue Bush's policies (that we all KNOW didn't work), but want to put his disastrous policies on steroids.

I think you hit the nail on the head. They got massively rich under Bush. They are salivating at the thought of squeezing the country on overdrive.

Bush tax cuts moved the wealth of the nation from the Middle Class to the top 1%.

How does cutting the rates for all people who pay do that?

Forum List

Back