Is Michael Brown A War Hero?

Who deserves to be shot for no reason? Anyone else?

He was shot for a good reason. Why do you defend stupid?

And what reason is that? The Police themselves havent even given a reason so any reason you give would be made up

If it's true that no reason was given, how can you say he was shot for no reason?

Because no reason was given you just assume that there is none?

When shit happens you file an incident report....The ofc didnt
When shit happens you give a statement...the ofc didnt
When shit happens the story comes out...nothing has.

You can pretend thats typical but its SOUNDS like he's being told to not say anything by his lawyer.

But he hasnt given any reason but YOU already determined theres a good reason. Funny aint it?

You liberals pukes make absolutely no sense. Do you even think before you post?

If I were the one being attacked, I would have shot his dumbass too.

Who was attacked tho? Again? Where is anything that says he was attacked?

So since you dont have anything that says he was you are making up excuses to shoot someone who was unarmed.

No reason. You're quite sure of that? The cop just decided to shoot somebody and Brown was convenient.

Ok then What did Brown do to "get what he deserved"?

Response: *crickets*

In my opinion, this is enough. But if it's not enough for you, add attacking a cop to it.

Whats enough? This deserves getting killed you're saying?

Yes! More than enough -- because it is a grave offense to the civilized mind.

If a wild animal wandered into a store and menaced a human that animal would be shot on sight. So rest assured the killing of Michael Brown has served the interests of the many other civilized humans who would have been injured or otherwise abused by this bullying, egotistical punk in the future.

No reason. You're quite sure of that? The cop just decided to shoot somebody and Brown was convenient.

In my opinion, this is enough. But if it's not enough for you, add attacking a cop to it.

Oh btw...has anyone come forward to say this was Brown or are we just going with he's big and black so it must be him?

With all due respect, Closed? Have you been living under a rock for the past week?

There isn't any question but that was Michael Brown on the tape. He's there with his little buddy, Dorian Johnson, also on the tape.

Think about how this all went down. Michael Brown commits a strong armed robbery of a convenience store at noon time walks out of the store and then walks down the middle of the street refusing to get out of the way even when a police car comes by.

Who does that? Who commits a blatant crime like that and then doesn't even try and avoid a confrontation with the police? I'm sorry but this narrative that Michael Brown was a "good kid" who was shot for no reason is laughably inaccurate. Michael Brown was a street thug. Did he deserve to be shot for what he did? I can't tell you that because I don't know how it went down but I can tell you that his actions prior to the shooting are what caused the shooting.

No one has indicated that is Brown on the tape - fact

No matter what he did the officer didnt fuck with him because of that incident - fact

Browns attitude has nothing to do with shooting someone who is unarmed - fact

All you have is excuses why shooting someone is ok, and you are making it up becuaase not even the officer himself have given these excuses. Which is awesome for him when he goes in front of the grand jury.

The family has made a circus out of this whole thing. As soon as I heard the family (I believe his grandfather) asked Sharpton to come there, that's all I needed to know about them. Crap...there were about 500 people at his funeral, and I bet not more than 100 of them even knew him! Also unbelievable is that they had Sharpton give the Eulogy.....he didn't even KNOW the kid! Then the ass-wipe in the WH sends 3 people to represent them....WHY??? Why are they trying to make this thug out as some kind of hero?

And nobody is even thinking about the cop that shot him. I heard he was a guy everyone liked, never got in any trouble, been with the force for several years. Nobody cares what he could be going through....or his family. His entire career (at least in Mo) is over. But the racists won't care, he's guilty no matter what the outcome proves.

I don't really blame the family, per se. This is the environment that Sharpton, the Left and the PC Police have created -- you jump on any opportunity like this with both feet, running with it as long as you can, separating the races as much as possible. It's a part of contemporary American black culture, and yet another example of how black Americans have been victimized by the Left.

They deserve much better, especially considering this country's history.

Well I do blame the family....they were the ones that asked him to come there! He probably would have anyone on his own, he loves following this stuff around. But because they thought to invite him there to do what he usually does, I blame them just as much as anyone.

[...]

So since you dont have anything that says he was you are making up excuses to shoot someone who was unarmed.
Unarmed -- but 6'4" 300lb and a demonstrated propensity for assaultive violence.

Yes. You shoot people like that! Unless you'd prefer to just let them beat the hell out of you.

[...]

Unarmed -- but 6'4" 300lb and a demonstrated propensity for assaultive violence.

Yes. You shoot people like that! Unless you'd prefer to just let them beat the hell out of you.

Everyone has the propensity for assultive violence dude. What does being big have to do with shooting him? Because he COULD hit you with his big ol hand?

Thats all you got? Shoot at people who could hit you? Like anyone with limbs? Or just big people with limbs?

And what reason is that? The Police themselves havent even given a reason so any reason you give would be made up

If it's true that no reason was given, how can you say he was shot for no reason?

You can pretend thats typical but its SOUNDS like he's being told to not say anything by his lawyer.

But he hasnt given any reason but YOU already determined theres a good reason. Funny aint it?

You are seriously stupid.

The officer did give a statement. Just not to you. An incident report was created. You weren't copied. The story has been coming out all over the media, albeit a lot of it's bullshit. Where have you been?

After the Grand Jury fails to indict, all the facts will be revealed.

Fact is the idiot that was with Brown and has since changed his story did say that Brown attacked Wilson.

REPORT: Key witness Dorian Johnson now admits that Michael Brown ATTACKED Officer Wilson

Yes! More than enough -- because it is a grave offense to the civilized mind.

If a wild animal wandered into a store and menaced a human that animal would be shot on sight. So rest assured the killing of Michael Brown has served the interests of the many other civilized humans who would have been injured or otherwise abused by this bullying, egotistical punk in the future.

Look at this! So someone bullied someone else and that deserves death. That makes total sense. The ofc had no idea about the incident but he didnt need to I guess, he knew Brown had bad karma or something and thats enough.

Look at the responses. Brown deserved to be killed because:

- He can maybe hit someone or something
- He's big
- He had a bad attitude

[...]

Everyone has the propensity for assultive violence dude. What does being big have to do with shooting him? Because he COULD hit you with his big ol hand?

Thats all you got? Shoot at people who could hit you? Like anyone with limbs? Or just big people with limbs?

MRS §563.046: Law enforcement officer’s use of force in making an arrest
In this context much has been made in the press by “journalists” who have stumbled across Missouri Revised Statute §563.046 is entitled “Law enforcement officer’s use of force in making an arrest.” It provides, in relevant part, that:
3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only (emphasis added)
. . .
(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested
(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony
(emphasis added); or
(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or
(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.
A plain reading of this 563.046(3)(2)(a) could reasonably lead to the conclusion that Wilson was authorized to use deadly force to stop Brown’s flight, even if Brown presented no imminent threat of death or grave bodily harm, if Wilson merely had a reasonable belief that Brown was fleeing to avoid apprehension for a recently completed felony robbery:

The officer did give a statement. Just not to you. An incident report was created. You weren't copied. The story has been coming out all over the media, albeit a lot of it's bullshit. Where have you been?

Fact is the idiot that was with Brown and has since changed his story did say that Brown attacked Wilson.

REPORT: Key witness Dorian Johnson now admits that Michael Brown ATTACKED Officer Wilson

Of course and the ofc never gave any story which makes it hard to judge his story all together.

ACLU Michael Brown incident report lacks key details MSNBC

Like I said before...You can judge that guy with Brown because he gave a statement. Compared to the ofc and the dept who never did and only gave a incident report that has the time and date...NO details.

Critics and news media outlets have questioned why Ferguson police released an incident report from a robbery in which Brown was a suspect, as well as security video showing the robbery, but not the report on the shooting of the unarmed 18-year-old a short time later by Officer Darren Wilson.

The reason, according to the office of St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch, is that it doesn’t exist.

Michael Brown Shooting Why Ferguson Police Never Filed Incident Report - NBC News

BUT they'll release it, IF IT EVEN EXISTS, once the "ongoing investigation" is finished wink wink.

The ACLU had a report that only gave the time and date. The press conference the police chief said something about a fight then jumped straight to he was shot. No reason why he was shot 6 times. None

Oh btw...has anyone come forward to say this was Brown or are we just going with he's big and black so it must be him?

With all due respect, Closed? Have you been living under a rock for the past week?

There isn't any question but that was Michael Brown on the tape. He's there with his little buddy, Dorian Johnson, also on the tape.

Think about how this all went down. Michael Brown commits a strong armed robbery of a convenience store at noon time walks out of the store and then walks down the middle of the street refusing to get out of the way even when a police car comes by.

Who does that? Who commits a blatant crime like that and then doesn't even try and avoid a confrontation with the police? I'm sorry but this narrative that Michael Brown was a "good kid" who was shot for no reason is laughably inaccurate. Michael Brown was a street thug. Did he deserve to be shot for what he did? I can't tell you that because I don't know how it went down but I can tell you that his actions prior to the shooting are what caused the shooting.

No matter what he did the officer didnt fuck with him because of that incident - fact

All you have is excuses why shooting someone is ok, and you are making it up becuaase not even the officer himself have given these excuses. Which is awesome for him when he goes in front of the grand jury.

I didn't realize that anyone was DISPUTING that was Brown on the tape! It's obviously him and obviously Dorian Johnson.

A police officer telling someone who's walking down the middle of the street to get on the sidewalk isn't "fucking with them"...it's the job of police to do exactly that! The reply to that request was that they were only a "minute" away from where they were going so they didn't feel like they needed to get out of the street. So you're going to walk down the middle of the street for another minute even after you've been told to get on the sidewalk by a uniformed police officer? Who's REALLY fucking with who here? When you put it into the context that these two men had just robbed a convenience store it takes things to a whole other level. Who's fucking with who when you've just committed a felony and yet you're bracing the police on a misdemeanor offense?

Brown's attitude had EVERYTHING to do with the shooting. Either he took an overdose of "stupid pills" that day or he was copping a serious fuck you attitude to the clerk in that store and to the police officer who told him to get out of the street.

From an outsider's point of view.

Media learnt of a Black man who had been shot by a White police officer. They think, 'Shit, this is too good an opportuntiy to pass-up for an orchestrated pity party and shouting match between Whites and Blacks. Let's give this our undivided attention'. To agitate the races, which the media seem to have a pass to do with imunity, they insult White people's sensibilities by portraying him as a "victim", even when most already know that probably isn't the case. They've achieved their first objective: provoking conservative White America. Next they focus their attention on agitating the Blacks by dishonestly reporting the facts. They know that the Black Ferguson groundswell of potential footsoldiers can barely read, and will believe anything that might excuse putting a few Dollars in their pocket, aka 'looting'; coupled with the sense of entitlement the media has spoon-fed them over the last two decades. White conservatives rage, however pasively, at how they're having their country and streets stolen from them by minorities; and Blacks rage at the supposed injustice they've suffered after the media's assured them that Michael Brown was a "victim", worthy of the kind of coverage a war hero might attract (that's part of the psychoological trick they're playing by affording Mr. Brown so much coverage - it provokes subconscious questions, some leading to positive conclusions).

What do you have now? Something that, at the end of the day, only the mainstream media outlets who are covering this 'crisis' will profit from.

And before anyone says, who are you to talk, foreigner?', the riots you're witnessing on your TV screens are nothing compared to the nationwide riot we experienced after a Black drug dealer (Mark Duggan) was gunned-down by a White police officer after he pointed a loaded gun at him. And the British media, who are far worse than anything you've got, applied their blueprint of the strategy I've outlined above.

I didn't realize that anyone was DISPUTING that was Brown on the tape! It's obviously him and obviously Dorian Johnson.

A police officer telling someone who's walking down the middle of the street to get on the sidewalk isn't "fucking with them"...it's the job of police to do exactly that! The reply to that request was that they were only a "minute" away from where they were going so they didn't feel like they needed to get out of the street. So you're going to walk down the middle of the street for another minute even after you've been told to get on the sidewalk by a uniformed police officer? Who's REALLY fucking with who here? When you put it into the context that these two men had just robbed a convenience store it takes things to a whole other level. Who's fucking with who when you've just committed a felony and yet you're bracing the police on a misdemeanor offense?

Brown's attitude had EVERYTHING to do with the shooting. Either he took an overdose of "stupid pills" that day or he was copping a serious fuck you attitude to the clerk in that store and to the police officer who told him to get out of the street.

I didnt realize that attitude is a justification for getting shot by police. But only black people tho...Last week a white guy with a record and on the run with a warrant was shot after someone reported he had a gun and people went crazy saying it was unfair

This guy had no record, police had no idea about the incident and it went from "get out the street" to six holes in him and you think its not a problem....

Not until they shove a few white journalists

A light, easy shoplifting offense where nobody got hurt is apparently reason enough to seem him murdered, according to indoctrinated Mundanes like the OP who cannot help but to bend over and spread their ass cheeks for the Law.

Of course and the ofc never gave any story which makes it hard to judge his story all together.

ACLU Michael Brown incident report lacks key details MSNBC

Like I said before...You can judge that guy with Brown because he gave a statement. Compared to the ofc and the dept who never did and only gave a incident report that has the time and date...NO details.

They're not going to release his statement until the Grand Jury makes it's decision. Be patient.

But for you to say he had no reason when you have no idea what he has to say is ignorant.

We know that an altercation occurred between Wilson and Brown. We don't know the extent of that altercation. We do know from the Police Chief or it may have been the Assistant Chief that Wilson did suffer injuries. We know from an eyewitness (Dorian Johnson) that Brown attacked Wilson. I'll concede that Johnson's credibility is in question. But given the little information we know it seems fair to assume that Wilson, according to Missouri law, had the right to use lethal force.

@Swagger

Look what he did. He has no problem with the incident happening what really gets him is that the media reported on an unarmed person getting shot 6 times as a "bad thing".

If that small guy in the vid was my father, or brother, or son, or husband, you bet your ass that big black guy would be eating some metal if I saw it happening. And it would still happen if the guy was big and white, big and asian, big and hispanic, small and black, small and white, small and hispanic, small and asian.

Forum List

Back