Is KellyAnne Conway correct? That MLKJr. wouldve opposed impeaching this White President?

Yea, I'd run too if I were you...

You're not me, so you did run ---too afraid to create a thread, like I told you to, so I can come there to destroy your nonsense. Your gobbledygook was off-topic so I wasn't going to address it here. Period.

and I have zero respect for people like you

Promise?

Like the facts I just posted, off topic, when you told me to go create my own thread to but of course I'm too cowardice to do that - that's the facts I keep running from

...fixed

I added some satire there lol so readers can imagine what your words would say if you ever dared to tell the truth. You liar.

Address me about the topic here, or go create your own thread if you want me to address your irrelevant points.

I really am offended at the gall of white racist garbage, the very type of people who were like the man who murdered King, to try lecturing blacks about what MLK stood for. King was no pussy, mealy mouthed, pink thong wearing, suck on any white dick black conservative. He was about non violent direct action. That means he was about taking the space whites excluded blacks from and making them include us.

And when he made his I have a dream speech, he issued harsh warnings to whites about how business as usual is over. Seems like that part gets forgotten by the white racists. So then for a black person to confront todays racism means we are telling you that business as usual will end one way or the other. Whites have had 55 years to stop being racists and have refused to quit, since that's the case, the fight is on. That is what King would say today.

He would say that we will fight until hell freezes over and if you want to continue the racism, bring your ice skates because we will be fighting on the ice. For before King died, he stated that his dream had become a nightmare. So if you think 52 years later, he would still be talking about content of character after watching whites continue the same racism, you need to be institutionalized.

He would not support trump and he would be for his impeachment. King was not Ben Carson. He has balls.

..I don't even need to waste any more time with a white dude trying to tell me that the life experience of blacks born during reconstruction who died in the 60's, 70's and 80's are incorrect.

Nope. You are telling lies on me.

I never once commented on any Black person's life experiences born during reconstruction who died in the 60's, 70's and 80's. So please stop being dishonest here.

All I'm doing here is posting factual, true examples in history. All you are doing is posting your, emotions, then get angry at me when history shows that you are dead wrong in your rants.

My Race is not relevant, to the fact that I keep proving that you are incorrect. Call me whatever you like, but it won't stop me from using Black history to prove that you dead wrong.

You haven't proven me wrong but continue on with your delusion. Because I got my black history from blacks that actually lived in that history. So you can stop trying to gaslight because all you're doing is trying to tell me how republicans did so many things for blacks, but they didn't. 4 republicans and 3 democrats voted for separate but equal. That's historical fact. A republican justice wrote the opinion that overturned the 1875 civil rights act, thereby killing the 13th and 14th amendments. That's recorded history son. So you're just running your mouth arguing disingenuously trying to show anecdotes so that you can tell me how wrong I am.

But you see white boy, I know I am right and you are full of crap.

I really am offended at the gall of white racist garbage, the very type of people who were like the man who murdered King, to try lecturing blacks about what MLK stood for. King was no pussy, mealy mouthed, pink thong wearing, suck on any white dick black conservative. He was about non violent direct action. That means he was about taking the space whites excluded blacks from and making them include us.

And when he made his I have a dream speech, he issued harsh warnings to whites about how business as usual is over. Seems like that part gets forgotten by the white racists. So then for a black person to confront todays racism means we are telling you that business as usual will end one way or the other. Whites have had 55 years to stop being racists and have refused to quit, since that's the case, the fight is on. That is what King would say today.

He would say that we will fight until hell freezes over and if you want to continue the racism, bring your ice skates because we will be fighting on the ice. For before King died, he stated that his dream had become a nightmare. So if you think 52 years later, he would still be talking about content of character after watching whites continue the same racism, you need to be institutionalized.

He would not support trump and he would be for his impeachment. King was not Ben Carson. He has balls.

MLK wouldn't be a Jedi warrior in this century.. He'd be fixing things and problem solving and STILL preaching a MORAL story about "resistance"... You probably would not like him a lot... Just like JFK...

You haven't proven me wrong ...

You're right. But only because you did prove yourself wrong. Over and over again, too.

Yes. You sure did.

You proved yourself, wrong, when posting that dumb article from May 2017 ---all because you were idiotic about what Trump did, 5 weeks ago, which in fact made your May 2017 article into horseshyt. Trump gave HBCU over $250-million/year for many, many years to come. And there's nothing you can do about that fact :) when it comes to proof that he loves negros.

You proved yourself wrong, after you said the republicans were never friends of the black community ---when you then forgot about your dumb rant, and posted about Negros in 1888 who were put into positions of power by White Texas Republicans who were their friends.

lol

You proved yourself wrong when you forgot that Republicans funded abolitionists movement after the Dred Scott decision and northern Republicans started the Civil War up against southern Dems because they were sick of Dems enslaving negros.

lol

Yes sir, you proved yourself wrong here ---so don't give me credit for your foolishness"

You proved yourself wrong, when you lied on me, and said I was commenting on Black people's life experiences who were born during reconstruction and died in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

You proved yourself wrong when you had no, answers, and of course you had no tangible rebuttals for those 7-8 recent actions I listed by President Trump which showed his great love for negro citizens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back