Is Joe Biden A Little Freaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

The expression on the little girl’s face says it all.

Yeah, her face is saying get out of my ear old man, you are too close. Are you saying that bubble invasions are crimes now?

You didn’t answer my question. What exactly are you and the “others” implying? That Biden intentionally molests little girls infront of the media. Are you really gonna stand with loonies like SJ on this subject?
I'm not implying anything.

What I have plainly stated is there is something about him which I feel is peculiarly repulsive. And now I find there are several others who not only feel as I do about Mr. Biden but have observed a manifest behavior that lends substance to the feeling of repulsion we share. That behavior is his obvious impetus to handle young girls who find themselves in his proximity. If he is this touchy/feely on the open public stage one can only wonder how far the urges might carry him under more private circumstances.

We have expressed our opinions of this man and explained the reason. If you feel otherwise that is your right.

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

Yeah, her face is saying get out of my ear old man, you are too close. Are you saying that bubble invasions are crimes now?

A crime, no. Creepy, yes.

Seriously? The Vice President is fondling little girls in front of tv cameras and you think it's no big deal? "Far from what I'm making it out to be"? Really?
Is there no level to which you won't stoop to defend your leaders? You need to do some soul searching, dude.
What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.
Oh no, let's not demonize Biden for putting his slimy hands on those little girls breasts. And the "pussy grabbers" and flashers have all turned out to be Democrats.
which little girls breasts did he grab? You know you lost the arguement when you have to make shit up like you are doing right now. Go to bed
Right in front of her mother. This is child molestation, buddy.

Y’all must be real board. You honestly think that he was intentionally grabbing a little girls breast while standing infront of media cameras. Listen to yourself. Have you honestly never accidentally bumped into somebody and touched them in a bad place? It happens, it’s not molestation. Fucking snowflake. Keep trying to make something out of nothing, you sound like a fool.

"Board"? You mean "bored"? LOL
You're in liberal denial. He "walked" his fingers over to her breast. You can see it on the video. If that was Trump you would be calling for his impeachment for being a pedophile and you know it.

A crime, no. Creepy, yes.

A "convenient" accident.

You didn’t answer my question. What exactly are you and the “others” implying? That Biden intentionally molests little girls infront of the media. Are you really gonna stand with loonies like SJ on this subject?
I'm not implying anything.

What I have plainly stated is there is something about him which I feel is peculiarly repulsive. And now I find there are several others who not only feel as I do about Mr. Biden but have observed a manifest behavior that lends substance to the feeling of repulsion we share. That behavior is his obvious impetus to handle young girls who find themselves in his proximity. If he is this touchy/feely on the open public stage one can only wonder how far the urges might carry him under more private circumstances.

We have expressed our opinions of this man and explained the reason. If you feel otherwise that is your right.
You are making quite the leap from a close talking hugger to somebody that would make inappropriate advances on young girls in private. That is repulsive and it is strange that you would decided to make these implications about Biden at this time while there are a plethora of others in office that have actual accusers stating that they were victims of such actions.

What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.
Oh no, let's not demonize Biden for putting his slimy hands on those little girls breasts. And the "pussy grabbers" and flashers have all turned out to be Democrats.
which little girls breasts did he grab? You know you lost the arguement when you have to make shit up like you are doing right now. Go to bed

Y’all must be real board. You honestly think that he was intentionally grabbing a little girls breast while standing infront of media cameras. Listen to yourself. Have you honestly never accidentally bumped into somebody and touched them in a bad place? It happens, it’s not molestation. Fucking snowflake. Keep trying to make something out of nothing, you sound like a fool.

You're in liberal denial. He "walked" his fingers over to her breast. You can see it on the video. If that was Trump you would be calling for his impeachment for being a pedophile and you know it.

Wow, playing spell check games? I guess when you make arguements as weak as yours you gotta find anything you can to get a win.
You are right about one thing, if Trump did the same thing then many Lefty partisans would pounce, and you’d be right there defending Trump calling them snowflakes and pointing out how dumb they sound. Since I like to deal in reality I wouldn’t be making a deal if Trump or anybody else did what Biden did because THERE IS NOTHING THERE! There of tons of pictures of Trump with Ivanka that hater try to demonize. It’s is a lazy and stupid argument, just like yours is against Biden

Wow, playing spell check games? I guess when you make arguements as weak as yours you gotta find anything you can to get a win.
You are right about one thing, if Trump did the same thing then many Lefty partisans would pounce, and you’d be right there defending Trump calling them snowflakes and pointing out how dumb they sound. Since I like to deal in reality I wouldn’t be making a deal if Trump or anybody else did what Biden did because THERE IS NOTHING THERE! There of tons of pictures of Trump with Ivanka that hater try to demonize. It’s is a lazy and stupid argument, just like yours is against Biden

If Trump put his hands on little girl's breasts I would not be defending him. And for you to say "THERE IS NOTHING THERE" says all we need to know about you, pal. The camera doesn't lie. Just run that pervert in 2020, PLEASE. He'll be known as the pedophile candidate, and he'll lose like Mondale lost in 1984. Do it.

If Trump put his hands on little girl's breasts I would not be defending him. And for you to say "THERE IS NOTHING THERE" says all we need to know about you, pal. The camera doesn't lie. Just run that pervert in 2020, PLEASE. He'll be known as the pedophile candidate, and he'll lose like Mondale lost in 1984. Do it.

Ok weirdo, you go ahead and keep insisting that Biden molested a little girl in front of the press core, while the sane people laugh at you and then the other partisan hacks dumb enough to make such outrageous claims. Just don’t expect to be taken seriously or respected

Ok weirdo, you go ahead and keep insisting that Biden molested a little girl in front of the press core, while the sane people laugh at you and then the other partisan hacks dumb enough to make such outrageous claims. Just don’t expect to be taken seriously or respected

You illustrate that the left is so morally bankrupt you are now stooping to defending the groping of children. Not the least bit surprising.

You illustrate that the left is so morally bankrupt you are now stooping to defending the groping of children. Not the least bit surprising.
Yeah nice try. You can’t just fabricate a grope that no sane minded person will recognize and then say I’m defending it. Wasn’t the girl the child of a Republican congressman? Don’t you think if the child of a congressman was groped by the VP in front of the press core there would have been headlines around America about it followed by impeachment? Since that didn’t happen are you saying the parents of the child are defending child molestation against their own daughter? Are you starting to see how ridiculous this conversation is and how stupid you are sounding?

Speaking of defending child molesters, what’s your stance on the Moore situation? Bring on he hypocrisy you dupe

You are making quite the leap from a close talking hugger to somebody that would make inappropriate advances on young girls in private. That is repulsive and it is strange that you would decided to make these implications about Biden at this time while there are a plethora of others in office that have actual accusers stating that they were victims of such actions.
Where there is smoke there usually is fire.

Yeah nice try. You can’t just fabricate a grope that no sane minded person will recognize and then say I’m defending it. Wasn’t the girl the child of a Republican congressman? Don’t you think if the child of a congressman was groped by the VP in front of the press core there would have been headlines around America about it followed by impeachment? Since that didn’t happen are you saying the parents of the child are defending child molestation against their own daughter? Are you starting to see how ridiculous this conversation is and how stupid you are sounding?

Speaking of defending child molesters, what’s your stance on the Moore situation? Bring on he hypocrisy you dupe
Hey asshole, I don't have any illusions about Biden being prosecuted. Every msm outlet would protect him, as would the swamp dwellers. All I'm saying is RUN HIM IN 2020 so the American people can hand down THEIR verdict.
As for Moore, same thing. Let the people decide. I'll condemn him when somebody offers something more than accusations that can't be substantiated. I'm not like you, I don't ignore proof (like pictures). You are the fucking hypocrite here, not me.

Ivanka Trump is a fully mature woman. Pictures of Trump playing pussy games with her are meaningless to the vast majority of American adults. But when pre-pubescent and adolescent girls are at issue you can expect substantially different responses -- which you are seeing.

Trump will demolish Biden in any debate; all he has to do is invite a local Girl Scout troop to sit in the front row

Where there is smoke there usually is fire.
Does that also apply to Moore and Trump? Talk about smoke

Hey asshole, I don't have any illusions about Biden being prosecuted. Every msm outlet would protect him, as would the swamp dwellers. All I'm saying is RUN HIM IN 2020 so the American people can hand down THEIR verdict.
As for Moore, same thing. Let the people decide. I'll condemn him when somebody offers something more than accusations that can't be substantiated. I'm not like you, I don't ignore proof (like pictures). You are the fucking hypocrite here, not me.
Don’t change the subject to msm corruption. If your claims were as obvious as you pretend they are then Republicans and any decent human being would of tossed Biden’s ass out so fast his head would still be spinning. All you are doing is proving you’re delusional.

Ivanka Trump is a fully mature woman. Pictures of Trump playing pussy games with her are meaningless to the vast majority of American adults. But when pre-pubescent and adolescent girls are at issue you can expect substantially different responses -- which you are seeing.
Here, let me present a parallel scenario using the idiot logic that you and dumbass S.J. are trying to use against Biden. Here is the Trump version: wow look at the “proof” that Trump is guilty of incess and molestation:

Here is clear child molestation:
hqdefault.jpg

Here he is clearly groping his daughters breasts:
images

And to top it all off, here is Ivanka taking after her father and clearly groping her young daughters breasts.
3C26B49700000578-0-image-a-63_1484705008134.jpg

Are you seeing the absurdity of your arguments yet?!

He is the perfect democrat candidate. Having had a brain embolism he has a built in excuse for erratic behavior. If you criticize him he can play the victim.

Don’t change the subject to msm corruption. If your claims were as obvious as you pretend they are then Republicans and any decent human being would of tossed Biden’s ass out so fast his head would still be spinning. All you are doing is proving you’re delusional.
Like I said, let's let the people decide. Most people who see Biden groping little girls are deeply offended by his actions and see them as creepy (at best). Your only defense of him is to keep repeating "Trump and Moore" and deny he is doing what he clearly is doing. So I'm confident Biden (if he decides to run and gets the nomination) will be quite handily defeated by Trump, largely based on his roaming hands. It's not cute and the left is running out of excuses for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back