Is Joe Biden A Little Freaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok weirdo, you go ahead and keep insisting that Biden molested a little girl in front of the press core, while the sane people laugh at you and then the other partisan hacks dumb enough to make such outrageous claims. Just don’t expect to be taken seriously or respected
You illustrate that the left is so morally bankrupt you are now stooping to defending the groping of children. Not the least bit surprising.
Yeah nice try. You can’t just fabricate a grope that no sane minded person will recognize and then say I’m defending it. Wasn’t the girl the child of a Republican congressman? Don’t you think if the child of a congressman was groped by the VP in front of the press core there would have been headlines around America about it followed by impeachment? Since that didn’t happen are you saying the parents of the child are defending child molestation against their own daughter? Are you starting to see how ridiculous this conversation is and how stupid you are sounding?

Speaking of defending child molesters, what’s your stance on the Moore situation? Bring on he hypocrisy you dupe
Hey asshole, I don't have any illusions about Biden being prosecuted. Every msm outlet would protect him, as would the swamp dwellers. All I'm saying is RUN HIM IN 2020 so the American people can hand down THEIR verdict.
As for Moore, same thing. Let the people decide. I'll condemn him when somebody offers something more than accusations that can't be substantiated. I'm not like you, I don't ignore proof (like pictures). You are the fucking hypocrite here, not me.
Don’t change the subject to msm corruption. If your claims were as obvious as you pretend they are then Republicans and any decent human being would of tossed Biden’s ass out so fast his head would still be spinning. All you are doing is proving you’re delusional.
Like I said, let's let the people decide. Most people who see Biden groping little girls are deeply offended by his actions and see them as creepy (at best). Your only defense of him is to keep repeating "Trump and Moore" and deny he is doing what he clearly is doing. So I'm confident Biden (if he decides to run and gets the nomination) will be quite handily defeated by Trump, largely based on his roaming hands. It's not cute and the left is running out of excuses for him.
What are you blabbing about? My defense of Biden is that you are delusional and making shit up with your child molester claims. I point to Trump and Moore to show your hypocrisy. I don’t think Trump molested Ivanka, that’s just me shoving you’re idiot logic back in your face. Eat it.

I appreciate your effort to pivot to the “let the voters decide” cop out but this isn’t a political discussion. You made it a moral one when you falsely accused him of molesting children. Your credibility drops to zero when you try inflate things like you do in such a dishonest and hypocritical way.

You illustrate that the left is so morally bankrupt you are now stooping to defending the groping of children. Not the least bit surprising.
Yeah nice try. You can’t just fabricate a grope that no sane minded person will recognize and then say I’m defending it. Wasn’t the girl the child of a Republican congressman? Don’t you think if the child of a congressman was groped by the VP in front of the press core there would have been headlines around America about it followed by impeachment? Since that didn’t happen are you saying the parents of the child are defending child molestation against their own daughter? Are you starting to see how ridiculous this conversation is and how stupid you are sounding?

Speaking of defending child molesters, what’s your stance on the Moore situation? Bring on he hypocrisy you dupe
Hey asshole, I don't have any illusions about Biden being prosecuted. Every msm outlet would protect him, as would the swamp dwellers. All I'm saying is RUN HIM IN 2020 so the American people can hand down THEIR verdict.
As for Moore, same thing. Let the people decide. I'll condemn him when somebody offers something more than accusations that can't be substantiated. I'm not like you, I don't ignore proof (like pictures). You are the fucking hypocrite here, not me.
Don’t change the subject to msm corruption. If your claims were as obvious as you pretend they are then Republicans and any decent human being would of tossed Biden’s ass out so fast his head would still be spinning. All you are doing is proving you’re delusional.
Like I said, let's let the people decide. Most people who see Biden groping little girls are deeply offended by his actions and see them as creepy (at best). Your only defense of him is to keep repeating "Trump and Moore" and deny he is doing what he clearly is doing. So I'm confident Biden (if he decides to run and gets the nomination) will be quite handily defeated by Trump, largely based on his roaming hands. It's not cute and the left is running out of excuses for him.
What are you blabbing about? My defense of Biden is that you are delusional and making shit up with your child molester claims. I point to Trump and Moore to show your hypocrisy. I don’t think Trump molested Ivanka, that’s just me shoving you’re idiot logic back in your face. Eat it.

I appreciate your effort to pivot to the “let the voters decide” cop out but this isn’t a political discussion. You made it a moral one when you falsely accused him of molesting children. Your credibility drops to zero when you try inflate things like you do in such a dishonest and hypocritical way.
I didn't "pivot" to anything, dickwad. I've been saying it all along. I'm not calling for Biden to NOT run, I'm hoping he does. And it IS a political discussion, it's all about him running in 2020 and how he is gonna get his ass kicked when the Republicans start running ads with those videos that clearly show his roaming hands around preteen girls. The same ones you saw but deny having happened. If he runs, I hope you have the nerve to come back and face me after he loses but I doubt if you'll come around here any more than you did after the last election, being the worm I know you to be.

which little girls breasts did he grab? You know you lost the arguement when you have to make shit up like you are doing right now. Go to bed
Right in front of her mother. This is child molestation, buddy.

Y’all must be real board. You honestly think that he was intentionally grabbing a little girls breast while standing infront of media cameras. Listen to yourself. Have you honestly never accidentally bumped into somebody and touched them in a bad place? It happens, it’s not molestation. Fucking snowflake. Keep trying to make something out of nothing, you sound like a fool.

"Board"? You mean "bored"? LOL
You're in liberal denial. He "walked" his fingers over to her breast. You can see it on the video. If that was Trump you would be calling for his impeachment for being a pedophile and you know it.

Wow, playing spell check games? I guess when you make arguements as weak as yours you gotta find anything you can to get a win.
You are right about one thing, if Trump did the same thing then many Lefty partisans would pounce, and you’d be right there defending Trump calling them snowflakes and pointing out how dumb they sound. Since I like to deal in reality I wouldn’t be making a deal if Trump or anybody else did what Biden did because THERE IS NOTHING THERE! There of tons of pictures of Trump with Ivanka that hater try to demonize. It’s is a lazy and stupid argument, just like yours is against Biden

If Trump put his hands on little girl's breasts I would not be defending him. And for you to say "THERE IS NOTHING THERE" says all we need to know about you, pal. The camera doesn't lie. Just run that pervert in 2020, PLEASE. He'll be known as the pedophile candidate, and he'll lose like Mondale lost in 1984. Do it.

Bro, that little girl doesn't have breasts, ok?

She's in the same category with my friend's daughter, running around in the yard in a diaper, barechested and climbing trees.

Don't read something into something that's not there.

Right in front of her mother. This is child molestation, buddy.

Y’all must be real board. You honestly think that he was intentionally grabbing a little girls breast while standing infront of media cameras. Listen to yourself. Have you honestly never accidentally bumped into somebody and touched them in a bad place? It happens, it’s not molestation. Fucking snowflake. Keep trying to make something out of nothing, you sound like a fool.

"Board"? You mean "bored"? LOL
You're in liberal denial. He "walked" his fingers over to her breast. You can see it on the video. If that was Trump you would be calling for his impeachment for being a pedophile and you know it.

Wow, playing spell check games? I guess when you make arguements as weak as yours you gotta find anything you can to get a win.
You are right about one thing, if Trump did the same thing then many Lefty partisans would pounce, and you’d be right there defending Trump calling them snowflakes and pointing out how dumb they sound. Since I like to deal in reality I wouldn’t be making a deal if Trump or anybody else did what Biden did because THERE IS NOTHING THERE! There of tons of pictures of Trump with Ivanka that hater try to demonize. It’s is a lazy and stupid argument, just like yours is against Biden

If Trump put his hands on little girl's breasts I would not be defending him. And for you to say "THERE IS NOTHING THERE" says all we need to know about you, pal. The camera doesn't lie. Just run that pervert in 2020, PLEASE. He'll be known as the pedophile candidate, and he'll lose like Mondale lost in 1984. Do it.

She's in the same category with my friend's daughter, running around in the yard in a diaper, barechested and climbing trees.

No kidding? So that makes it ok for a stranger to put his hands there? Maybe you haven't noticed she's not the only one he's done that to?

The compulsive fondling of pre-pubescent children is not contingent on the presence of developed organs. Pedophilia is an entirely fantasy-based deviation -- which is not to suggest that Biden is or is not a pedophile.

As the male parent of three females (now adults) I can address the issue of touching of young children by strangers via the analogy of adults giving things (candy, etc.) to unfamiliar children. This practice is widely discouraged -- and for good reason. While it was perfectly okay for my brother, or other male relatives or close male friends, to demonstrate their affection by giving our girls little gifts, or holding or touching them, it certainly was not okay for unfamiliar men to presumptuously assume the same liberties and/or extend the same seductive gestures. It is not socially acceptable conduct and Biden should be aware of that.

The compulsive fondling of pre-pubescent children is not contingent on the presence of developed organs. Pedophilia is an entirely fantasy-based deviation -- which is not to suggest that Biden is or is not a pedophile.

As the male parent of three females (now adults) I can address the issue of touching of young children by strangers via the analogy of adults giving things (candy, etc.) to unfamiliar children. This practice is widely discouraged -- and for good reason. While it was perfectly okay for my brother, or other male relatives or close male friends, to demonstrate their affection by giving our girls little gifts, or holding or touching them, it certainly was not okay for unfamiliar men to presumptuously assume the same liberties and/or extend the same seductive gestures. It is not socially acceptable conduct and Biden should be aware of that.

:talk2hand: :eusa_naughty:

I loathe leftists just as much as anyone else, but slandering Joe Biden gets nowhere.

Look please stop just re-posting rubbish from Reddit The_Donald.

If we wanted to read the deluded fantasies from that particular echo chamber we could go direct.

Lets remember that is the community that gave us:

- a paedophile conspiracy in the basement of a pizza restaurant (that has no basement),
- the idea that Michelle Obama is in fact a man
- and this latest unpleasant slander of Joe Biden

Or better still just stay there.

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

Dear MikeK
Even if you just stick to Biden's policies, and either solutions or lack thereof,
that is enough to decide if he is more of a proactive leader or tow the line follower.
You don't even need to get into people's personal issues.

If you are looking for justification to accept or reject him,
then compare with the solutions that WILL be necessary
to unite people of both parties. And see if Biden is leading
or obstructing the way there.

Wait a minute. Are you glossing over his inappropriate touching of little girls? That doesn't disturb you?

Ask Moore and Trump about inappropriate touching. Biden may be a bubble invader but thats far from what you are trying to make it out to be.

And by “bubble invader” we mean creepy old white dude who rubs his boner all over little girls. If Biden were an uncle in a family, he would be that uncle who is sitting in an easy chair at the family Christmas thing who sees you walk into the room and says” Paula, baby you have gotten SOooo big! Look at you all grown up at 12 and a half! Come on over here and sit on uncle Joes lap!”

He is not cool, he's a cantankerous spank-monkey and never had the gold digger paradise excuse.
He is not a cantankerous spank-monkey. He’s cool

Sure because "cool" people kiss little boys on the mouth.

48364320_2221769898098063_4860132877020430336_n.jpg

Look please stop just re-posting rubbish from Reddit The_Donald.

If we wanted to read the deluded fantasies from that particular echo chamber we could go direct.

Lets remember that is the community that gave us:

- a paedophile conspiracy in the basement of a pizza restaurant (that has no basement),
- the idea that Michelle Obama is in fact a man
- and this latest unpleasant slander of Joe Biden

Or better still just stay there.

I agree. Nothing to it at all. This chick looks completely comfortable.

8852A22E-C925-43EA-9573-6D70EF6B5944.jpeg

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

Dear MikeK
Even if you just stick to Biden's policies, and either solutions or lack thereof,
that is enough to decide if he is more of a proactive leader or tow the line follower.
You don't even need to get into people's personal issues.

If you are looking for justification to accept or reject him,
then compare with the solutions that WILL be necessary
to unite people of both parties. And see if Biden is leading
or obstructing the way there.

Wait a minute. Are you glossing over his inappropriate touching of little girls? That doesn't disturb you?

Ask Moore and Trump about inappropriate touching. Biden may be a bubble invader but thats far from what you are trying to make it out to be.

Seriously? The Vice President is fondling little girls in front of tv cameras and you think it's no big deal? "Far from what I'm making it out to be"? Really?
Is there no level to which you won't stoop to defend your leaders? You need to do some soul searching, dude.

What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.

No he's very creepy...I mean the little girls in this one feel creeped out.....Noone else in these videos gives off this vibe.....

He is not cool, he's a cantankerous spank-monkey and never had the gold digger paradise excuse.

View attachment 253155

Yeah, Lil’Barry never reallocate got over that. Wonder if that’s why they don’t talk anymore.

View attachment 253158

Barry looks more comfortable there than he does here....

Kiss.jpg

View attachment 253155

Yeah, Lil’Barry never reallocate got over that. Wonder if that’s why they don’t talk anymore.

View attachment 253158

Barry looks more comfortable there than he does here....

View attachment 253159

Ah, that reminds me,

C2B7C47D-BF12-4F62-84F5-F307894C6098.png

Ivanka Trump is a fully mature woman. Pictures of Trump playing pussy games with her are meaningless to the vast majority of American adults. But when pre-pubescent and adolescent girls are at issue you can expect substantially different responses -- which you are seeing.
Here, let me present a parallel scenario using the idiot logic that you and dumbass S.J. are trying to use against Biden. Here is the Trump version: wow look at the “proof” that Trump is guilty of incess and molestation:

Here is clear child molestation:
hqdefault.jpg

Here he is clearly groping his daughters breasts:
images

And to top it all off, here is Ivanka taking after her father and clearly groping her young daughters breasts.
3C26B49700000578-0-image-a-63_1484705008134.jpg

Are you seeing the absurdity of your arguments yet?!
You are grasping at straws. What you are seeing is family. And frankly if the daughter was wearing pants in the one photo instead of a dress, it would be nothing. Biden is grabbing strangers. And if he does this in public then he has done worse in private. You call out Trump on locker room talk. Feminists even have protests. Evidently they do not care about their daughters.

Ivanka Trump is a fully mature woman. Pictures of Trump playing pussy games with her are meaningless to the vast majority of American adults. But when pre-pubescent and adolescent girls are at issue you can expect substantially different responses -- which you are seeing.
Here, let me present a parallel scenario using the idiot logic that you and dumbass S.J. are trying to use against Biden. Here is the Trump version: wow look at the “proof” that Trump is guilty of incess and molestation:

Here is clear child molestation:
hqdefault.jpg

Here he is clearly groping his daughters breasts:
images

And to top it all off, here is Ivanka taking after her father and clearly groping her young daughters breasts.
3C26B49700000578-0-image-a-63_1484705008134.jpg

Are you seeing the absurdity of your arguments yet?!
You are grasping at straws. What you are seeing is family. And frankly if the daughter was wearing pants in the one photo instead of a dress, it would be nothing. Biden is grabbing strangers. And if he does this in public then he has done worse in private. You call out Trump on locker room talk. Feminists even have protests. Evidently they do not care about their daughters.

No, they just let democrats do what they want....it's why they're fine will illegals an blacks killing folk, but not whitey

Yes hes been called uncle joe the drunk for years and uncle touch anf feel for a long tine .

The crazy thing is how does the political class get away with this? Trump and cheating is somehow the same as molesting, raping, pedophile and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back