Is Joe Biden A Little Freaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re an idiot. I quoted him verbatim about grabbing pussies and I said nothing here about Stormy.

Try reality some time, it can be quite refreshing.
What you quoted was a secretly recorded conversation between two Macho guys trying to out macho each other with locker room talk. Not really evidence of wrong doing, now is it?
Well, sure, not wrong for conservatives who condone adultery and sexual assault.
Noone condones that on our side...but your side has been cool with that for decades.....
Yup, anyone who voted for him condones that.
Well with that logic, you condone the klan, killing women and tossing gays off buildings...….because democrats vote for those kinds of people
I never voted for anyone in the Klan. I never voted for any one who killed a woman. And I never voted for anyone who threw a gay person off a building.

As usual, you prove to be completely fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

You’re an idiot. I quoted him verbatim about grabbing pussies and I said nothing here about Stormy.

Try reality some time, it can be quite refreshing.
What you quoted was a secretly recorded conversation between two Macho guys trying to out macho each other with locker room talk. Not really evidence of wrong doing, now is it?
Well, sure, not wrong for conservatives who condone adultery and sexual assault.
Noone condones that on our side...but your side has been cool with that for decades.....
Well with that logic, you condone the klan, killing women and tossing gays off buildings...….because democrats vote for those kinds of people
You also lie to yourself, so there’s that too.

I never voted for anyone in the Klan. I never voted for any one who killed a woman. And I never voted for anyone who threw a gay person off a building.

Democrats voted for Robert Byrd, so according to you they supported the klan and you support democrats so you support the klan, same thing for Ted Kennedy killing a woman.....democrats elect such quality people....bwaahhaahahahhahahahahhhhhahahahah

Nope, you said voting for trump was supporting everything he did. I just applied it democrats and shit all over you lefties

So, he touched them. Obviously not inappropriately as not a single parent or child complained.
That's your threshold? A parent didn't complain about him groping their child? Such high standards you have.
Dumbfuck, they were standing right next to him. Not one parent complained he was inappropriate.

Drama much?
And most of them were Democrats (no surprise, dumbfuck). Jeff Sessions, however, slapped his hand away though, didn't he?
No, they weren’t mostly Democrats and you’re especially rightarded to think Sessions slapped his hand away.
Sure, asshole, the camera's lying, right?

No. He's huggykissy like my family is. Don't be slandering a guy like that.

Not sure if he can run in 2020, he wouldn't win anyway, IMO.

The Democrat party would never run a sane professional like Joe Biden.

He was a true professional when it came to the politics I observed him working at.

He was a twat in 1988, still a twat.

Care to elucidate on that? I just don't see it. I saw him working in 2010 and was impressed with his professionalism.
Snip: November, 2017

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

much more: Exclusive: Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

Democrats voted for Robert Byrd, so according to you they supported the klan and you support democrats so you support the klan, same thing for Ted Kennedy killing a woman.....democrats elect such quality people....bwaahhaahahahhahahahahhhhhahahahah
So what? I never voted for any of them yet here you are, idiotically claiming I condone those things. :cuckoo:

So, he touched them. Obviously not inappropriately as not a single parent or child complained.
That's your threshold? A parent didn't complain about him groping their child? Such high standards you have.
Dumbfuck, they were standing right next to him. Not one parent complained he was inappropriate.

Drama much?
And most of them were Democrats (no surprise, dumbfuck). Jeff Sessions, however, slapped his hand away though, didn't he?
No, they weren’t mostly Democrats and you’re especially rightarded to think Sessions slapped his hand away.
Sure, asshole, the camera's lying, right?
Dumbfuck, that was Biden swearing in a Republican-led Senate. :eusa_doh:

Nope, you said voting for trump was supporting everything he did. I just applied it democrats and shit all over you lefties
Yeah, you’re pretty retarded to claim someone condones what a politician has done by not voting for them. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back