Is Joe Biden A Little Freaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. He's huggykissy like my family is. Don't be slandering a guy like that.

[...]
He's not family. He's a total stranger. Don't overlook that critical factor and allow your political inclination to cloud your perception.

Actually, in the examples shown, he's known the family for years. You don't know what my political inclination is, nor should you presume to.

My political inclination is American.

Dear MikeK
Even if you just stick to Biden's policies, and either solutions or lack thereof,
that is enough to decide if he is more of a proactive leader or tow the line follower.
You don't even need to get into people's personal issues.

If you are looking for justification to accept or reject him,
then compare with the solutions that WILL be necessary
to unite people of both parties. And see if Biden is leading
or obstructing the way there.
Wait a minute. Are you glossing over his inappropriate touching of little girls? That doesn't disturb you?
Ask Moore and Trump about inappropriate touching. Biden may be a bubble invader but thats far from what you are trying to make it out to be.
Seriously? The Vice President is fondling little girls in front of tv cameras and you think it's no big deal? "Far from what I'm making it out to be"? Really?
Is there no level to which you won't stoop to defend your leaders? You need to do some soul searching, dude.
What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.

Separating her from her parents, then putting his arm around her waist like she's his possession. The way i see it anyway.
You are seeing what you want to see. Some people are huggers and live in a closer “bubble” than others. Don’t make that into something devious.

Not sure if he can run in 2020, he wouldn't win anyway, IMO.

The Democrat party would never run a sane professional like Joe Biden.

He was a true professional when it came to the politics I observed him working at.

He was a twat in 1988, still a twat.

He was a true professional when it came to the politics I observed him working at.

Where was Joe in 1988? I know where Reagan and I was. :eusa_whistle:

Care to elucidate on that? I just don't see it. I saw him working in 2010 and was impressed with his professionalism.

Care to elucidate on that? I just don't see it. I saw him working in 2010 and was impressed with his professionalism.
These people seem only capable of lazy generalized insults. Like empty proclaimations mean anything... back it up with some substance that we can discuss or STFU!

Where was Joe in 1988? I know where Reagan and I was. :eusa_whistle:

Joe was plagiarising in his 1988 run.

[...]
He's not family. He's a total stranger. Don't overlook that critical factor and allow your political inclination to cloud your perception.

Actually, in the examples shown, he's known the family for years. You don't know what my political inclination is, nor should you presume to.

If you do a Google search you will find several videos showing numerous examples of similarly questionable behavior by Biden. If it were limited to one family with which he is closely acquainted there would be no issue, but there are quite a few examples which raise questions.

As far as your "huggy/kissy" family is concerned, you should understand that some people are not too fond of "huggy/kissy" from total strangers.

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

Dear MikeK
Even if you just stick to Biden's policies, and either solutions or lack thereof,
that is enough to decide if he is more of a proactive leader or tow the line follower.

Wait a minute. Are you glossing over his inappropriate touching of little girls? That doesn't disturb you?

Ask Moore and Trump about inappropriate touching. Biden may be a bubble invader but thats far from what you are trying to make it out to be.

Seriously? The Vice President is fondling little girls in front of tv cameras and you think it's no big deal? "Far from what I'm making it out to be"? Really?
Is there no level to which you won't stoop to defend your leaders? You need to do some soul searching, dude.

What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.

Oh no, let's not demonize Biden for putting his slimy hands on those little girls breasts. And the "pussy grabbers" and flashers have all turned out to be Democrats.

[...]

If you do a Google search you will find several videos showing numerous examples of similarly questionable behavior by Biden. If it were limited to one family with which he is closely acquainted there would be no issue, but there are quite a few examples which raise questions.

As far as your "huggy/kissy" family is concerned, you should understand that some people are not too fond of "huggy/kissy" from total strangers.
So what’s your implication? That he is to huggy/kissy and makes people feel uncomfortable... or that he crosses lines and does something more than that?

Dear MikeK

Oh no, let's not demonize Biden for putting his slimy hands on those little girls breasts. And the "pussy grabbers" and flashers have all turned out to be Democrats.
which little girls breasts did he grab? You know you lost the arguement when you have to make shit up like you are doing right now. Go to bed

which little girls breasts did he grab? You know you lost the arguement when you have to make shit up like you are doing right now. Go to bed
Right in front of her mother. This is child molestation, buddy.

So what’s your implication? That he is to huggy/kissy and makes people feel uncomfortable... or that he crosses lines and does something more than that?
There are quite a few others, not only in this forum, who find his behavior more than a little exceptional. As for me, as mentioned in my introductory comment I've always found something a bit creepy about Biden but never assigned anything specific to that feeling until I came across these videos.

If I were the only one who found his actions suggestively offensive I would not have made an issue of it without more substantive evidence. But I'm obviously not alone in this regard. And has it occurred to you that while Biden is by no means the only public figure who meets with families for a variety of reasons no such issue as this has arisen with any others?

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

The expression on the little girl’s face says it all.

Right in front of her mother. This is child molestation, buddy.

Y’all must be real board. You honestly think that he was intentionally grabbing a little girls breast while standing infront of media cameras. Listen to yourself. Have you honestly never accidentally bumped into somebody and touched them in a bad place? It happens, it’s not molestation. Fucking snowflake. Keep trying to make something out of nothing, you sound like a fool.

There are quite a few others, not only in this forum, who find his behavior more than a little exceptional. As for me, as mentioned in my introductory comment I've always found something a bit creepy about Biden but never assigned anything specific to that feeling until I came across these videos.

If I were the only one who found his actions suggestively offensive I would not have made an issue of it without more substantive evidence. But I'm obviously not alone in this regard. And has it occurred to you that while Biden is by no means the only public figure who meets with families for a variety of reasons no such issue as this has arisen with any others?
You didn’t answer my question. What exactly are you and the “others” implying? That Biden intentionally molests little girls infront of the media. Are you really gonna stand with loonies like SJ on this subject?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back