Is Joe Biden A Little Freaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s cool. That video is ridiculous. Move on from the creepy thing I dont think it will serve you well. Especially with all the flashers, masterbaters, child molesters and pussy grabbers floating around.

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

Dear MikeK
Even if you just stick to Biden's policies, and either solutions or lack thereof,
that is enough to decide if he is more of a proactive leader or tow the line follower.
You don't even need to get into people's personal issues.

If you are looking for justification to accept or reject him,
then compare with the solutions that WILL be necessary
to unite people of both parties. And see if Biden is leading
or obstructing the way there.

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

Dear MikeK
Even if you just stick to Biden's policies, and either solutions or lack thereof,
that is enough to decide if he is more of a proactive leader or tow the line follower.

Wait a minute. Are you glossing over his inappropriate touching of little girls? That doesn't disturb you?

Dear MikeK

Wait a minute. Are you glossing over his inappropriate touching of little girls? That doesn't disturb you?

Ask Moore and Trump about inappropriate touching. Biden may be a bubble invader but thats far from what you are trying to make it out to be.

Dear MikeK

Ask Moore and Trump about inappropriate touching. Biden may be a bubble invader but thats far from what you are trying to make it out to be.

Seriously? The Vice President is fondling little girls in front of tv cameras and you think it's no big deal? "Far from what I'm making it out to be"? Really?
Is there no level to which you won't stoop to defend your leaders? You need to do some soul searching, dude.

Dear MikeK

Seriously? The Vice President is fondling little girls in front of tv cameras and you think it's no big deal? "Far from what I'm making it out to be"? Really?
Is there no level to which you won't stoop to defend your leaders? You need to do some soul searching, dude.

What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.

Last edited:

No, he's a LOT freaky.

Dear MikeK
that is enough to decide if he is more of a proactive leader or tow the line follower. You don't even need to get into people's personal issues.

If you are looking for justification to accept or reject him, then compare with the solutions that WILL be necessary to unite people of both parties. And see if Biden is leading or obstructing the way there.

As mentioned in my introductory comment, my negative perception of Joe Biden has been instinctual beginning with the first time I'd seen and heard him. There is something about the man that makes me uneasy, something which runs deeper than ordinary antipathy toward phony, narcissistic, bullshit-artist politicians. He's always brought on the kind of discomfort that caused me to tune him out rather than spend any time analyzing my antipathy so I never assigned any form or substance to my feelings. I simply disliked the man enough to turn away from him and I'd always let it go at that.

When I came across the video attached to my opening comment it occurred much like a light switched on in a dark room. I saw a side of the greasy bastard I'd never bothered to look for before. As the father of three lovely girls, now mature women, I can tell you there is something extra about Biden's attention to pre-pubescent and adolescent girls which, when arising from a non-relative total stranger, is sufficiently redundant as to arouse suspicion.

Rather than dismiss my thinking out-of-hand I would urge you to consider that I'm not alone in my assessment of this man's behavior -- and to pay special attention to the discomfort exhibited by several of the younger girls who were handled by him. Let their instinctive responses tell you something that my old-man's suspicion cannot.

Another longer vid to see joe in action. He sure zeroes in on them, even the pre teens. Not normal, although I never used to give a thought one way or the other about the guy before there was posting last week about him on this forum. Starting at 49:21, he really gets creepy with this young girl in the red dress.

No. He's huggykissy like my family is. Don't be slandering a guy like that.

Not sure if he can run in 2020, he wouldn't win anyway, IMO.

The Democrat party would never run a sane professional like Joe Biden.

He was a true professional when it came to the politics I observed him working at.

Biden will make a great President

Trump is freaky

Dear MikeK

What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.

Separating her from her parents, then putting his arm around her waist like she's his possession. The way i see it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back