Is Jesus the Word of God?

That awkward moment when Soupnazi630 couldn't explain how matter was not created when he said that space and time did have a beginning.

Neither could you,
:rofl:

It is possible for matter to be created. Inflation Theory which is the foundation for multiverses states, that in a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

The look on Soupnazi's face when he kicks his cat because ding pwned him.

giphy.gif

SO know that you have been humiliated by an atheist what other crap can we debunk from your childish beliefs?

That awkward moment when Soupnazi630 couldn't explain how matter was not created when he said that space and time did have a beginning.

Neither could you,

It is possible for matter to be created. Inflation Theory which is the foundation for multiverses states, that in a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.
None of which even remotely suggests much less proves a god or creator.

Even Stevie Wonder could see Soupnazi's beat down coming.

Soupnazi630

upload_2018-3-26_21-32-58.png

Neither could you,

None of which even remotely suggests much less proves a god or creator.
Also the word possible clearly shows it is no a certainty and we do not know what laws if any were in place before the expansion.

you lose boy.

And of course spontaneously clearly means NO CREATOR.

Thanks for proving me correct

What I mean is it made no sense. Please explain.
The law of self compensation never sleeps, Taz. It is always at work. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You are being pruned whether you believe it or not. Nothing is as it seems.
Got a link to your "law"?
I am afraid you will have to experience it for yourself.
So you've got no law, just as I thought.
But that's a stupid law, in this context. It doesnt prescribe any actual code or morality. It merely predicts what will happen as a result of actions. That's a "law" in the same sense as the laws of thermodynamics.

You're kidding right? You've never even heard of the law of karma?

Karma - Wikipedia

Is that a good enough link? Want 50 more? I know it is a total waste of time talking to you and anything I say will utterly fall right off your back since you obviously are not looking for spiritual experience, but think God is something you must be able to sit on a table and examine. And you dare God to show himself, prove himself to you as you stand there eyes closed, hands in pocket, balancing on one foot with your pocket watch giving him conditions and a time limit. You don't believe in God because you don't WANT to believe in God, not that it's just a matter of faith, but it is a matter of being open and ready, its a matter of meeting him half way rather than as YOU think---- that you will believe in him after he shows himself to you, it is a matter of being far enough along the path to have the eyes to see him, a matter of your soul being ready. So you go right on being a skeptic, that is your right, because you will remain a skeptic all of your life, you'll never see God in your life because it is your very skepticism that forever bars you from having eyes that He might reveal his true wondrous nature to you.

that is not true,

View attachment 184062

it was prevalent before that individual and has been repeated since that time to this day - and has been perpetuated by the same people throughout history, done so through the collective deception used as religion circumventing the truths those that have died for from ever flourishing which Jesus is but only one example.

justice has yet to be exacted and will not be as long as the fraudulent desert religions and others are perpetuated.
I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that.
I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that

and you could care less about the countless others, persecuted by your religion the same as was done to Jesus being the reality you hope to avoid by denying their accomplishments as being the same.

in the end, Jesus died as the others in glory and it is the fabrications of your religion, the desert religions that are responsible to this day.

Wow, your post is scary.
you fear recorded history ...

Recorded history? The Bible wasn't even written at the time of the events.

No, what I fear are people who will see whatever they want to see and be completely and utterly devoid of logic.

"Jesus died as the others in glory"

Did he? What does that even mean? How can you die in glory? It's the sort of thing that people who didn't die say in order to use someone's death for political purposes.
Please consider the following:
How Accurate is the Bible?

I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that.
I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that

and you could care less about the countless others, persecuted by your religion the same as was done to Jesus being the reality you hope to avoid by denying their accomplishments as being the same.

in the end, Jesus died as the others in glory and it is the fabrications of your religion, the desert religions that are responsible to this day.

Wow, your post is scary.

No, what I fear are people who will see whatever they want to see and be completely and utterly devoid of logic.

Did he? What does that even mean? How can you die in glory? It's the sort of thing that people who didn't die say in order to use someone's death for political purposes.

What's your point?

Why would I click on this webpage?

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Who wrote this?

Wow, your post is scary.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

- even one forgery is one too many ... the accuracy of the bible is its reflection through history from the late 4th century to present day including the staunch christians, desert religions that post in this forum.

Wow, your post is scary.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

- even one forgery is one too many ... the accuracy of the bible is its reflection through history from the late 4th century to present day including the staunch christians, desert religions that post in this forum.

Okay, try writing this in a way I can understand what you're going on about.

I'm not even sure you wrote a single thing of this, just copy and paste as far as I can see.

Wow, your post is scary.

What's your point?

Why would I click on this webpage?
A better question maybe --- why wouldn't you?

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Who wrote this?
Well, I'd say that God Himself inspired it! But even you'd have to admit that the individual who wrote it was either inspired or brilliantly philosophical (far beyond the Egyptians, the Greek, or the Romans). In fact the logic is quite modern ---- if it wasn't 2000 years old...

Forum List

Back