Is Jesus in Hell?

Nope. According to some or most Christians, if you're not Christian you got o hell. Well, Jesus was Jewish, not Christian.

Christianity didn't exist dueing Jesus' ministry. And wouldn't for some cneturies afterwords when the NT gospels and texts had been written. Jesus was Jewish, taught Judaism, and at no time identified as anything but a Jew.

So according to Christian claims if you're not Christian you go to hell, Jesus is in hell.

You should go to Norway to find out as did this dapper pilgrim.

l.jpg

Watching Amish Mafia last night noticed they had a lot of weird sounding towns like Intercourse, Pa; Blue Ball, and Paradise. :) And know there's a Sappho, Georgia as well. :)[/QUOTE]

I have cousins living in Paradise.

As to that location in Georgia, I suppose most women living in the East coast would have to go down in order to get there, right?

Nope. According to some or most Christians, if you're not Christian you got o hell. Well, Jesus was Jewish, not Christian.
No.

Being sinful is the problem, not what religion you belong to.

Jesus said he was the way and the light. He is the sacrifice that washed our sins away. That means you aren't required to be Jewish to be loved by God. We all have to answer for our own actions now.

Point is, many Christians claim you gotta be Christian "to be saved" (from Hell.) Ok, so using that claim show me how Jesus isn't in Hell since he wasn't Christian.

PONDER NO MORE----I have a citation----
which I read many years ago----actually more than 50 The reliable source is
DANTE ------in his eyewitness account of
HELL, PURGATORY and HEAVEN topped by the CELESTIAL ROSE-----there
is no Jesus in Hell. Muhummad is in Hell---but not Jesus-----Jesus is up top there--occupying the CELESTIAL ROSE.

is no Jesus in Hell. Muhummad is in Hell---but not Jesus-----Jesus is up top there--occupying the CELESTIAL ROSE.

You do realize Dante's Inferno was a work of fiction right? Not an eyewitness account.

You do realize Dante's Inferno was a work of fiction right? Not an eyewitness account.

No----it was an INSPIRED WORK----involving VIRGIL as liaison Kinda
like muhummad had JIBRIL
THOU SCOFFER OF LITTLE FAITH!!!!
----I really liked that book------the inferno
section-----purgatory was dull and heaven
was DEADLY DULL

Point is, many Christians claim you gotta be Christian "to be saved" (from Hell.) Ok, so using that claim show me how Jesus isn't in Hell since he wasn't Christian.

Jesus was BAPTIZED----by john-----the mikvah man (I think)

like muhummad had JIBRIL
was DEADLY DULL

Oh my gosh! I've read some silly stuff on this site but this takes over the number 1 spot by miles. (backs away very slowly smiling all the way)

like muhummad had JIBRIL
was DEADLY DULL

Oh my gosh! I've read some silly stuff on this site but this takes over the number 1 spot by miles. (backs away very slowly smiling all the way)

???? I missed it----where is the "silly"
stuff?------smiling will not help---it is a
technique of self defense used by
female apes when approached by
an aggressive male

Forum List

Back