Is Jesus in Hell?

According to Talmud yeshu is in hell boiling in his own seaman

Yeshu's a generic name 'he whose name shall be forgotten.' Consequently, Yeshu is no equivilent to Yeshua. The guy in Talmud has significant differences to Jesus.

According to Talmud the jebus is is in hell boiling in his own seaman

really? where in the Talmud? ---got a REAL citation?

Talmud Tractate Gittin 57a.

Yeshu was a bastard born of adultery." (Yebamoth 49b, p.324).
"Mary was a whore: Jesus (Balaam) was an evil man." (Sanhedrin 106a &b, p.725).
"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504).Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

PS---- SEAMAN----means something like SAILOR------a man who goes out to sea

"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504). and they have printed recent version WITHOUT ref to : Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

guno dear-----do you have any idea what the book GITTIN is all about? Have
you ever read it?
Mary was one of the most common names in Israel/Judea at that time-----
Balaam is a character in the Tanach----
having nothing to do with Jesus

"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504).Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Don't believe everything you read on antisemitic sites.

"It was customary
When a boy was born – they would plant a cedar,
A girl – they would plant a pine,
And when they would get married
They would cut down [the trees] and make from them a marriage canopy.
–Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Gittin 57a"
Planting a Sapling -- Jewish Ritual

If you wish to revive an early tradition that is documented in the Talmud, you can plant a tree during the ceremony for your daughter. Bring a sapling and at the time of the planting read aloud the Talmudic source. According to traditional sources, families would plant a tree in honor of the birth of a child. For a boy – they would plant a cedar sapling, and for a girl – a pine, cypress, or acacia tree. (Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Gittin 57a).
baby naming ceremony Your Jewish Speech

Since hell does not exist and there is still some question as to whether Jesus existed, no ... he's not in hell.

"“When Christians die, they go straight into the presence of Christ – to Heaven – to spend eternity with God,” said Billy Graham in the January 2015 issue of Decision magazine."
Billy Graham When an Unsaved Sinner Dies They Go to Hell CNS News

But Jesus wasn't Christian. As such, he wasn't "saved." If Rev. Graham's right, Jesus must be in Hell.

you exhibit CONCRETE THINKING-----
now try to stretch your dendrites. Not only was Jesus Christian-----even DANIEL was Christian------sorta----somehow-----kinda------I read it somewhere------they kinda "KNEW".
time is relative-----it is a mere dimension---
---------and HEISENBERG-----was
*****UNCERTAIN******

"“When Christians die, they go straight into the presence of Christ – to Heaven – to spend eternity with God,” said Billy Graham in the January 2015 issue of Decision magazine."

But Jesus wasn't Christian. As such, he wasn't "saved." If Rev. Graham's right, Jesus must be in Hell.

now try to stretch your dendrites. Not only was Jesus Christian-----even DANIEL was Christian------sorta----somehow-----kinda------I read it somewhere------they kinda "KNEW".
*****UNCERTAIN******

Now I'm curious what version of a Bible you're using that says Jesus was a Christian. :)

*****UNCERTAIN******

Now I'm curious what version of a Bible you're using that says Jesus was a Christian. :)

not the bible-----Christian theology----theory----Daniel too. Christians like daniel

*****UNCERTAIN******

not the bible-----Christian theology----theory----Daniel too. Christians like daniel

Known Daniel's a Jewish text from Judaism, written by and for Jews right? Do you guy dig the Baagavad Gita and other non-Christian holy books as well? If not, ever wondered why? :)

*****UNCERTAIN******

Known Daniel's a Jewish text from Judaism, written by and for Jews right? Do you guy dig the Baagavad Gita and other non-Christian holy books as well? If not, ever wondered why? :)

delta dear-----ani yehudia. I know that
Daniel is a book of the tanach. It is written in Aramaic and Hebrew and is a bit "MYSTICAL" -------it also contains lots of "prophecies" which Christian theologians interpret as being related to Jesus ----OK??? I have been an eclectic reader all of my life-------my all time fave was
the Kama Sudtra (not really---but that is
the one EVERYONE read in the 60s ) ---
Christian theologians seem to be excited
that Daniel wrote in aramaic

"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504). and they have printed recent version WITHOUT ref to : Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

guno dear-----do you have any idea what the book GITTIN is all about? Have
you ever read it?
Mary was one of the most common names in Israel/Judea at that time-----
Balaam is a character in the Tanach----
having nothing to do with Jesus
Yes sweetie, have studied Torah an Talmud with Rabbis at yeshiva growing up in Brooklyn. So according to you they just picked someone with the name of mary and yeshu to write about out of thin air? LOL

Don't believe everything you read on antisemitic sites.

"It was customary
When a boy was born – they would plant a cedar,
A girl – they would plant a pine,
And when they would get married
They would cut down [the trees] and make from them a marriage canopy.
–Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Gittin 57a"
Planting a Sapling -- Jewish Ritual

If you wish to revive an early tradition that is documented in the Talmud, you can plant a tree during the ceremony for your daughter. Bring a sapling and at the time of the planting read aloud the Talmudic source. According to traditional sources, families would plant a tree in honor of the birth of a child. For a boy – they would plant a cedar sapling, and for a girl – a pine, cypress, or acacia tree. (Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Gittin 57a).
baby naming ceremony Your Jewish Speech

Really,? i went to yeshiva and studied with Rabbis as teachers for 8 years growing up in Brooklyn, Torah and Talmud , and You?

Forum List

Back