Is it time to stop bashing Glenn Beck?

good grief.
I didn't think ANY of the article was IMPORTANT. I was pointing out the stupid in it. And then was laughing my ass off.
I suppose people will start IGNORING and not posting about Beck, bout the same way they had a Palin FREE MONTH this month.
WON'T HAPPEN.

No offense but you've been posting here since Bush II's regime was only just finishing its first, court-appointed, occupation? :bow3:

Ok mr kookieman

No offense but you've been posting here since Bush II's regime was only just finishing its first, court-appointed, occupation? :bow3:

since 2004 and the board was owned by someone else.
I should be a honorary member by now. or a queen or something..:lol:

Ive been around longer. But then i did take a sabatical for a while too

yep, you got me by 5 months. I guess that makes us, the old timers.

Not to mention it makes them look stupid when he proves them wrong.

You mean like when he spelled oligarchy incorrectly? :lol:

No. I mean when he presents facts from history and current events that other people ignore.

But alas, can't talk to people who expect perfection. I mean he misspelled a word! He must be stupid!

I am wondering if there is anyone in the history of the planet who is literate that hasn't misspelled a word.

Obama must be stupid too. He thinks we have 57 states. He pronounces Corpsmen exactly how it's spelled. Stupid fucker. I pronounced sword exactly like it's spelled till 3rd grade. Obama is still fucking these words up. We need to cut his Teleprompter funding.

You have a very violent mind.

He is looking like hes going to implode.

I think hes headed for a mental breakdown.

The likes of Beck, Bachmann and Palin are sideshows and draw attention away from credible candidates who actually can win elections. While Beck is no candidate, the left spends too much time reacting to his theatrics as if they are legitimate.

When a credible Republican comes along, he looks sane and reasonable when compared to the lunatic fringe

The likes of Beck, Bachmann and Palin are sideshows and draw attention away from credible candidates who actually can win elections. While Beck is no candidate, the left spends too much time reacting to his theatrics as if they are legitimate.

When a credible Republican comes along, he looks sane and reasonable when compared to the lunatic fringe

We tried this one and the ranks grew because everyone said "ignore their lies because no one will believe them".

The problem is he has a audience who needs to be told these lies so they can retain their failed ideas.

You can never JUST LET LIES STAND.

Its what got us to this point in the first place.

You have a very violent mind.

He is looking like hes going to implode.

I think hes headed for a mental breakdown.

I think likewise about you. Go figure.

What? You don't like people saying you're heading for a mental breakdown? Why not? You judge others, why should we not judge you?

You don't get it, do you? You're an ignorant, judgemental little child.... but you get pretty damned pissed when people do to you what you do to them. Don't like it? Change your fucking attitude and grow the fuck up.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many years has it taken the left to work that out? It's no wonder Beck mocks them, they dumb.

This is what bothers me the most. That there are seemingly intelligent people who actually think Glenn Beck is as smart or maybe even smarter. Oh...my...God...

Who gives a shit if he's smart. I just know he's honest.

Fuck being smart. Obama is professed to be smart and he's a lying asshole.

Honest? Beek made a pledge not to lie and then turned right around and said he held the declaration of independence in his hands.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

OMG, this CRACKED me up.

And they called Rachel Maddcow and Chrissy Matthews, JOURNALIST.:lol::lol::lol:

What is your definition of a "journalist," genius?

Here's your lesson for the day:

Journalism is a discipline of collecting, verifying, reporting and analyzing information gathered regarding current events, including trends, issues and people. Those who practice journalism are known as journalists. More ~~
Journalism - Definition

Now you can go back to watching the cartoon networks.

Yep the verifying part is the part that is gone from virtually all "journalists" now.

Well some of them put up the video as their sourced material (verification), and actually play THE WHOLE THING, not just a single comment taken out of context to hopefully make their case.

You mean argue on the merits of their ideas?

There is a reason they are attacking Glenn rather than doing that to begin with. It's because they don't have any merits.

If they could counter Beck with facts, they would. If they could persuade people that their ideas were superior, they would. But they can't. So they have to lie about what they believe and attack people

/Thead

Next

;)

I can't find a single reliable source that proves his ratings are dropping. I see all of the lefty sites saying it. Huffing and Puffington Post, Media Matters (doesn't really matter)

Jersey Shore is cleaning up on cable though

Are Neilson ratings good enough, which is where they ALL get the information published in reports?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/category/cable-news

Every news outlet, possibly with the exception of Fox, has the story. Here's just one:

So Far Over 1 Million Viewers Have Dumped Glenn Beck In 2010
Things are not looking good for Glenn Beck and FNC. Not only have over 200 advertisers left Beck, and the network has been reduced to virtually giving away his ad time, but Fox News viewers are leaving his show in droves. Since January, Beck has lost 33% of his audience, or roughly 1.4 million daily viewers. The worst news for Beck is that this has been a steady erosion, and the viewers are not coming back.

:lame2:

Yup, Politicususa. It says up in the upper right corner "Real Liberal Poltics"

Yeah, like those guys wouldn't lie.:bsflag:

Then Google "Glenn Beck ratings drop," you dumb shit. I just picked the first one at the top of the first page. Duh...

Forum List

Back