There is no way you actually believe that. None. You're either a paid Russian troll or you're just posting stuff like this to amuse yourself. There isn't a single person on Earth that actually believes anyone other than Syed Farook was responsible for the shooting.
Operation Gladio/B - Wikispooks

Gladio C refers to operations with in the continental US.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cias-creation-of-islamic-terrorism-on-american-soil/5460047

Last edited:
If you listen to the left, they would have you believe that the founders never intended for you to have anything beyond a musket. They would also have you believe that the 2nd Amendment is "outdated" and has "no place in a civilized society" due to the deaths that occur with firearms.

Well...the speech has resulted in more death in a week than all firearms throughout history have caused. Look what Adolf Hitler did with speech. And look what has been happening around the world with "fake news" and left-wing propaganda.
At least 24 people have been killed by mob lynchings in India this year, caused by rumors that spread on WhatsApp.
Now remember, these deaths were only made possible do to the advanced technology of smartphones, apps for smartphones, and the internet. All things that the founders never imagined a zillion years. In an era of quill pen, parchment paper, and letters delivered by horseback, they had absolutely no concept of a global communication system spreading disinformation in real-time. Disinformation that has resulted in very real panic.

And so...by left-wing "logic"...we should absolutely eliminate the right to free speech. Immediately. After all, people are dying due to this "outdated" concept.

Disinformation campaigns have weaponized WhatsApp into very real fake news
Does the phrase "false equivalence " come to mind?

Again...the irony here is off the charts. You don't believe the "corporate media" that Apple has as secure product, but you do believe the "corporate media" when they tell you that Apple is easily hacked. :laugh:

Dude...seriously...WTF?!? Using your own logic and reason - why would you buy into this story? By your own standards, this would be a disinformation campaign designed to keep you away from Apple simply because it is a platform that the government can't get into.

If you're going to feed a story about how anyone can get into Apple any time they want - at least do like you did with the San Bernardino story and feed it to me from some underground website run by a 19 year old out of his grandmother's basement. While easy to laugh at, at least it's consistent with your views that "corporate media" is on a ginormous conspiracy with the government, corporations, the mafia, an international syndicate, and Chuck Norris. You can't tell me that "corporate media" is in on a conspiracy and then link corporate media stories to support it. :laugh:

There is no way you actually believe that. None. You're either a paid Russian troll or you're just posting stuff like this to amuse yourself. There isn't a single person on Earth that actually believes anyone other than Syed Farook was responsible for the shooting.
Like I said. You don't believe that for a second. "Wikispooks" is a parody site. It's like the Onion. You might as well have posted a link from the Onion stating that President Trump had a threesome with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi in the Oval Office and now plans to sell Nebraska to Russia.

Does the phrase "false equivalence " come to mind?
Not even a little. Why? The fact that you couldn't even attempt (much less succeed) to articulate how this is a "false equivalence" proves by itself that it is not.

Both sides of the equation include a critical constitutional amendment. Both sides of the equation include mass murder. Both sides of the equation include the capabilities for mass murder through advancements that the founders couldn't possibly have foreseen.

This couldn't be a more perfect, fair, and proportionately balanced "equivalence". But we get it. You saw my post, realized you were backed into a corner and thus fucked - so you panicked and tried to provide a desperate excuse to avoid the indefensible.

Gladio/B and Gladio/C were both “false flag” operations designed to get you looking in the wrong direction with disinformation. Sibel Edmonds was a C.I.A. asset.

The government crawled inside of your head just like they wanted. You must get them out. Stop believing these “deep state” honeypot sites.

See I don’t like the thread title but I don’t Need for it to be removed either.

If you believe that corporation, the corporate media, and the government about that whole story, go for it.
Wait a second. You instantly bought into the "corporate media" story on the app used to facilitate the fake news. You were so eager to install it on your phone, you started asking about it in this forum. No questions asked. Boom - instant acceptance. You were salivating over the mere concept. But you don't believe the world-renowned encryption/security used by Apple? Ho....ly.....shit.

View attachment 209502
I don't have a smart phone.

Doesn't matter. Buttsoiler's writing fables again. Just because it 'feels good' Or as most of us call it, "Thursday". It's what he does instead of masturbation.

Like I said. You don't believe that for a second. "Wikispooks" is a parody site. It's like the Onion. You might as well have posted a link from the Onion stating that President Trump had a threesome with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi in the Oval Office and now plans to sell Nebraska to Russia.
No it's not.

It is superior to Wikipedia.

Wikispooks:About - Wikispooks

If you listen to the left, they would have you believe that the founders never intended for you to have anything beyond a musket. They would also have you believe that the 2nd Amendment is "outdated" and has "no place in a civilized society" due to the deaths that occur with firearms.

Well...the speech has resulted in more death in a week than all firearms throughout history have caused. Look what Adolf Hitler did with speech. And look what has been happening around the world with "fake news" and left-wing propaganda.
At least 24 people have been killed by mob lynchings in India this year, caused by rumors that spread on WhatsApp.
Now remember, these deaths were only made possible do to the advanced technology of smartphones, apps for smartphones, and the internet. All things that the founders never imagined a zillion years. In an era of quill pen, parchment paper, and letters delivered by horseback, they had absolutely no concept of a global communication system spreading disinformation in real-time. Disinformation that has resulted in very real panic.

And so...by left-wing "logic"...we should absolutely eliminate the right to free speech. Immediately. After all, people are dying due to this "outdated" concept.

Disinformation campaigns have weaponized WhatsApp into very real fake news

You apparently DO NOT LISTEN TO 'THE LEFT' at all. You seem to just IMAGINE what we say.

NO. We do not want to take away the right to bear arms. Nor do we believe that arms should be limited to muskets.

That's only in your paranoid imagination.

What the 'left' wants is common sense guns control. Closing gun show loopholes for example. Not allowing people with psychological histories to own guns.

What you believe is a pile of BULLSHIT that's been propagated by the guns manufactures and the NRA. (And apparently the Russian Government as well).

Curious how quick you are to yield to an Iranian who held a government position for less than 7 months before being fired. If this is your idea of a "reliable source" - well - you are in for a looooong (and miserable) life, my friend. Good luck.

Sibel Edmonds - Wikipedia
Fallacy: Poisoning the Well

slide_89.jpg

Gladio/B and Gladio/C were both “false flag” operations designed to get you looking in the wrong direction with disinformation. Sibel Edmonds was a C.I.A. asset.

The government crawled inside of your head just like they wanted. You must get them out. Stop believing these “deep state” honeypot sites.
Examples of honeypots might be Snowden and Assange, for they are gatekeepers. This is an open source, which is what our original disagreement is about.

I triggered you when I criticized a centralized corporate authority. Do I sometimes take information from corporate sources? Yes. But only if it is backed up by other sources and it makes logical sense. Why would the CFR want folks to have increased reliance and a false sense of security on a centralized corporate source, rather than open source tech which is harder to control?

I sense I offended a "fan-boy," sensibility, for that, I apologize.

I even commented in my opening disagreement with you, "We each choose to believe what we wish."

I have no quarrel with you personally, I love most of your threads, and I value your contributions here at USMB greatly, you are a fine poster. Folks don't have to agree on everything to treat each other respectfully, do they?

For instance, I am sure we both agree that Dale Smith is a fine poster, yet he would probably agree with everything I have posted. We would both agree that you are a true American and a great member of this board.

My beef is with Apple, NOT YOU.

For instance, research this, and find out if the facts in this article are indeed true. I suspect they are. Why trust Apple? I suspect they care more about profits than your rights or privacy. It is their fiduciary responsibility to their share holders. Certainly you have to know this?
While it defies U.S. government, Apple abides by China's orders — and reaps big rewards
While it defies U.S. government, Apple abides by China's orders — and reaps big rewards

And I agree with you, the corporate press can't be trusted, nor can any one source, but use your discernment, and YOU too have the right to believe what you wish. And subsequently, I will not attack you, personally, for using your discernment and divine grace for coming to different conclusions. We good?

Examples of honeypots might be Snowden and Assange, for they are gatekeepers. This is an open source, which is what our original disagreement is about.

I triggered you when I criticized a centralized corporate authority. Do I sometimes take information from corporate sources? Yes. But only if it is backed up by other sources and it makes logical sense. Why would the CFR want folks to have increased reliance and a false sense of security on a centralized corporate source, rather than open source tech which is harder to control?

I sense I offended a "fan-boy," sensibility, for that, I apologize.

I even commented in my opening disagreement with you, "We each choose to believe what we wish."

I have no quarrel with you personally, I love most of your threads, and I value your contributions here at USMB greatly, you are a fine poster. Folks don't have to agree on everything to treat each other respectfully, do they?

For instance, I am sure we both agree that Dale Smith is a fine poster, yet he would probably agree with everything I have posted. We would both agree that you are a true American and a great member of this board.

My beef is with Apple, NOT YOU.

For instance, research this, and find out if the facts in this article are indeed true. I suspect they are. Why trust Apple? I suspect they care more about profits than your rights or privacy. It is their fiduciary responsibility to their share holders. Certainly you have to know this?

And I agree with you, the corporate press can't be trusted, nor can any one source, but use your discernment, and YOU too have the right to believe what you wish. And subsequently, I will not attack you, personally, for using your discernment and divine grace for coming to different conclusions. We good?
Apple to move Chinese iCloud keys to China servers, opens door to government data requests

Apple moves to store iCloud keys in China, raising human rights fears

Forum List

Back