Is it time to purge or abolish the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS?

These agencies were "weaponized" by the Democrats during the Obama administration and now have become politically corrupt enemies of Republicans.

Time to clean house.

I'm sure all of the enemies of the USA would like to see that happen. After all, they are the governmental agencies who are charged with upholding the Constitution. Trump has already fired all of the leadership of DHS, with acting leaders in some but not all of the agencies. Those who refuse to break the law on the President's orders and separate families in violation of court orders, were fired.

Similarly, the Department of Justice has been decimated. Trump is dismantling all of the legal and law enforcement departments charged with keeping Americans safe. Why? Because government workers continue to report on Trump's illegal activities, and dishonest and dangerous behaviour.

And because Putin wants him to.
8358984042_0976f0a729_z.jpg

Won't be long till the Trumpsters want to abolish everything.
Would be awesome, if it were true.
Yeah if it all crashed it would give you an awwsome excuse to get off your knees and stop sucking Trump cock on the internet all day while he lies and acts retarded and takes your lips and tongue for granted
My desire for the total collapse of The State predates Trump, and you know it.....So go fuck yourself.
You dont desire shit to crash, you love your computer too much ya fuckin dweeb
BlablaRand.jpg

Won't be long till the Trumpsters want to abolish everything.
The Cult worship is fascinating, not gunna lie! Guess the human species is tribal and all, though.
What's amazing to me is how you moonbats are now all big pissbois for the police/spook state.

The civil libertarians of the left are now extinct.
Your every word is ironic. You literally fawn over and worship a guy who lies on video...and believe everyone else is magically lying based on goofy hearsay.

You are by definition in a Cult. A good little minion of a Used Car Salesman tact business man from NYC.

Youre a sucker man. A completely washed up mother fuckin sellout.

Trump "had his doubts" that Russia interfered in the election, even though every intelligence agency foreign and domestic had evidence and indictments happened.
but when you a cult leader...you merely snap your fingers and your little poodles and sheep come a runnin to your bubble of alternative reality

WhatIfIToldYouDistraction.jpg

These agencies were "weaponized" by the Democrats during the Obama administration and now have become politically corrupt enemies of Republicans.

Time to clean house.

I'm sure all of the enemies of the USA would like to see that happen. After all, they are the governmental agencies who are charged with upholding the Constitution. Trump has already fired all of the leadership of DHS, with acting leaders in some but not all of the agencies. Those who refuse to break the law on the President's orders and separate families in violation of court orders, were fired.

Similarly, the Department of Justice has been decimated. Trump is dismantling all of the legal and law enforcement departments charged with keeping Americans safe. Why? Because government workers continue to report on Trump's illegal activities, and dishonest and dangerous behaviour.

And because Putin wants him to.

Yep, guess that explains why libs are so anti-Ice and anti-police.

"i hate statists, but foreign help for elections??!?!? pssshyaw, let the foreign spooks in if it helps my Cult Daddy!"

Screenshot_20191003-201335_Twitter.jpg

Trump "had his doubts" that Russia interfered in the election, even though every intelligence agency foreign and domestic had evidence and indictments happened.
but when you a cult leader...you merely snap your fingers and your little poodles and sheep come a runnin to your bubble of alternative reality

View attachment 282757
I dont side with either Politic, but I do know and have known since the 90s for a fact that Trump is a corrupt and narcissistic little sycophant.

Its actually just gross to me to watch dudes fawn over ssssssuper obvious lies, by pointing to other folks bad deeds as a scapegoat, on a daily basis.

My conscience is clean, thats more than Ill say for any Trump cultist

Bootlickers gonna lick them jackboots.
You literally fawn over Trump as a grown assed man fron your computer chair on the internet.

True thats not bootlicking, its complete cock in mouth dick sucking.

I dont side with either Politic, but I do know and have known since the 90s for a fact that Trump is a corrupt and narcissistic little sycophant.
Its actually just gross to me to watch dudes fawn over ssssssuper obvious lies, by pointing to other folks bad deeds as a scapegoat, on a daily basis.

Ok, fair enough......
But do you feel Obama was better? And if so, how so?

"i hate statists, but foreign help for elections??!?!? pssshyaw, let the foreign spooks in if it helps my Cult Daddy!"

View attachment 282758

A bit confused here, does your post pertain to the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS, or you just want to change the subject?
The post is to elucidate whats going on outside of your bubble...where the Cult Leader in Chief says its these Agencies' faults...

all his fired staff (he appointed)...and resigned staff (he appointed)...all their faults...

That everyone getting a closer look considers the guy an inept fucking dufus.

eeeeedvVVeryones fault but the big dummy who can barely spell above a 4th grade level and twatters until 3am like a recluse, has videos contradicting his other videos, in speech..

eeeeeveryone but this weirdos fault

"because he said so"

And you are SUCH a hive minded cult, you want to disband our fail-safes from being Nuked and not knowing its coming at any moment.

Cuz cult daddy doesnt like a mirror.

History will hopefully study this sick fawn phenomena y'all are experiencing...but Im just gunna enjoy it while it lasts.

Ok, fair enough......
But do you feel Obama was better? And if so, how so?
Better at what?

He was smarter. He was less of a liar. He didnt provoke drama 24 literal hours a day by crying his feels over twatter.

Trump is literally Francis from PeeWees big adventure.

Obama may have been a good or bad President, but he wasnt this apocalyptic Cult inspiring carnival barker to the point of ironic comedic gold, no.

The post is to elucidate whats going on outside of your bubble...where the Cult Leader in Chief says its these Agencies' faults...
all his fired staff (he appointed)...and resigned staff (he appointed)...all their faults...
eeeeedvVVeryones fault but the big dummy who can barely spell above a 4th grade level and twatters until 3am like a recluse, has videos contradicting his other videos, in speech..
"because he said so"
And you are SUCH a hive minded cult, you want to disband our fail-safes from being Nuked and not knowing its coming at any moment.
History will hopefully study this sick fawn phenomena y'all are experiencing...but Im just gunna enjoy it while it lasts.

Interesting...but now we wanna know how you REALLY feel ???

Better at what?
He was smarter. He was less of a liar. He didnt provoke drama 24 literal hours a day by crying his feels over twatter.
Obama may have been a good or bad President, but he wasnt this apocalyptic Cult inspiring carnical barker, no.

LOL.

The Jig is up.

You're an idiot. Sorry to inform you

:abgg2q.jpg:

They are BOTH ONE AND THE SAME. Open your God Damned eyes.
Obama didn't HAVE to use Twitter...he had all the networks at his beck and call 24/7 kissing his ass. Trumps the other side of the coin. They're ALL laughing at us peons.
I told you...it's ALL a distraction. YOUR choice.
Poof !!!

Last edited:

View attachment 282758

A bit confused here, does your post pertain to the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS, or you just want to change the subject?

"because he said so"

I see, so you do want to change the topic.

Better at what?
Obama may have been a good or bad President, but he wasnt this apocalyptic Cult inspiring carnical barker, no.

LOL.

The Jig is up.

You're an idiot. Sorry to inform you

:abgg2q.jpg:

They are BOTH ONE AND THE SAME. Open your God Damned eyes.

Poof !!!
I think thats pretty fuckin pathetic

View attachment 282758

"because he said so"

I see, so you do want to change the topic.
That post was on topic.

Its only because you are under the spell of a Cult leader.. which, dont be embarrassed, its common in human history (look at scientologists and jehova's witnesses)...

That you think some grandiose conspiracy involving the tens of thousands of employees of all different stripes and backgrounds is going on with these agencies, all because its the word of your Cult leader and nothing else matters.

Some guy texted his girlfriend that he didnt like Trump and thats a bigger smoking gun of corruption than closed door meetings that were lied about in the media and then copped to when under oath.

Nothin to see there, cultist, its a coup!

Forum List

Back