President Trump to Pelosi – White House Will Not Cooperate Until House Holds Vote on Impeachment

E613EE1B-64B8-4F95-9342-0616535C618D.jpeg

Can I get in on this funny assed thread?

So what's the SCOTUS have to say about denying someone due process"

Go for it, libtardos.

Well. I guess this is a situation of "s**t or get off the pot". Trump probably figures, even if it goes through the House, it will only ensure he raises $100M+ in a short period of time.

He's probably dumb enough to think that.

I'm dumb enough to agree with him.

Well. I guess this is a situation of "s**t or get off the pot". Trump probably figures, even if it goes through the House, it will only ensure he raises $100M+ in a short period of time.

Yes, the President is telling the DemonRats ...put up or shut up!

GOD BLESS President Trump! :2up:

He's probably dumb enough to think that.

I'm dumb enough to agree with him.

No doubt.

He's pouting like a little child.

Well, regardless of what is right or wrong, what one believes, if they drag this out towards the 2020 election it only hurts him. Basically, if it's going to happen, force them to stand behind their belief.

Is it political or is it genuine based on facts? They hurt Biden, they are hurting themselves, and I believe Americans don't want this for such a reason.

So... the White House says they will not cooperate until there is a vote on impeachment, just so they can say that there was a vote for impeachment without a proper investigation. Just how dumb is Trump and his lackeys?

White House, State Department, and other staff will be asked to testify, if they refuse they will receive a subpoena. If Trump tells them they are not allowed, he will then be openly committing obstruction and there will be no need for an investigation. End of story.

It doesn't take a whole lot of intelligence to see the road map here.

until the house holds an official impeachment vote. In other words Trump is calling Pelosi's bluff and there is nothing she can do about it until she holds that vote which will allow the GOP to call both Biden's to testify.

Again as I said the dems are screwed...……………….

Forum List

Back