Is it time to purge or abolish the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS?

I think thats pretty fuckin pathetic

Cause you're a fool to believe EITHER political party is on your side.

It's THEM vs US.

Get used to it.
You dont get to dictate my beliefs...and then call me a fool for what you dictated were my beliefs.

Thats just pathetically retarded. Its why messageboards devolve, because in real life Id have corrected you within 3 seconds and you wouldnt have had to put in the effort of typing.

I think thats pretty fuckin pathetic

Cause you're a fool to believe EITHER political party is on your side.

It's THEM vs US.

Get used to it.
Oddball agreed to this but its documented that he sucks Trump cock all day long and literally every day without fail.

Two faced crap like that deserves attention drawn. You dont get to shine Donnie Dufus' boots and then play anarchist. Youre in the Cult, oddball.

Its pathetic...thats why hearing it gives you that weird feeling you have. Youve tossed everything for "team," cultist.

The spine must turn to jelly as you age. Hopefully time travel gets invented and your younger self can come smack some shame into your sell-out now self.

"i hate statists, but foreign help for elections??!?!? pssshyaw, let the foreign spooks in if it helps my Cult Daddy!"

View attachment 282758

A bit confused here, does your post pertain to the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS, or you just want to change the subject?
The post is to elucidate whats going on outside of your bubble...where the Cult Leader in Chief says its these Agencies' faults...

all his fired staff (he appointed)...and resigned staff (he appointed)...all their faults...

That everyone getting a closer look considers the guy an inept fucking dufus.

eeeeedvVVeryones fault but the big dummy who can barely spell above a 4th grade level and twatters until 3am like a recluse, has videos contradicting his other videos, in speech..

eeeeeveryone but this weirdos fault

"because he said so"

And you are SUCH a hive minded cult, you want to disband our fail-safes from being Nuked and not knowing its coming at any moment.

Cuz cult daddy doesnt like a mirror.

History will hopefully study this sick fawn phenomena y'all are experiencing...but Im just gunna enjoy it while it lasts.

I see, so you do want to change the topic.
That post was on topic.

Its only because you are under the spell of a Cult leader.. which, dont be embarrassed, its common in human history (look at scientologists and jehova's witnesses)...

That you think some grandiose conspiracy involving the tens of thousands of employees of all different stripes and backgrounds is going on with these agencies, all because its the word of your Cult leader and nothing else matters.

Some guy texted his girlfriend that he didnt like Trump and thats a bigger smoking gun of corruption than closed door meetings that were lied about in the media and then copped to when under oath.

Nothin to see there, cultist, its a coup!

Some guy texted his girlfriend? Dang, you've been drinking that Kool-Aid way too much.

These agencies were "weaponized" by the Democrats during the Obama administration and now have become politically corrupt enemies of Republicans.

Time to clean house.
The Dept of Education, Hud, Dept of Agri, State Dept. Go back to simpler times, let the people govern themselves, have a military to protect this country, and DONT PAY A POLITICIAN to run the congress and senate. Make them earn a living like the rest of US do, see how they will run the country then.

"i hate statists, but foreign help for elections??!?!? pssshyaw, let the foreign spooks in if it helps my Cult Daddy!"

View attachment 282758

A bit confused here, does your post pertain to the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS, or you just want to change the subject?
The post is to elucidate whats going on outside of your bubble...where the Cult Leader in Chief says its these Agencies' faults...

all his fired staff (he appointed)...and resigned staff (he appointed)...all their faults...

That everyone getting a closer look considers the guy an inept fucking dufus.

eeeeedvVVeryones fault but the big dummy who can barely spell above a 4th grade level and twatters until 3am like a recluse, has videos contradicting his other videos, in speech..

eeeeeveryone but this weirdos fault

"because he said so"

And you are SUCH a hive minded cult, you want to disband our fail-safes from being Nuked and not knowing its coming at any moment.

Cuz cult daddy doesnt like a mirror.

History will hopefully study this sick fawn phenomena y'all are experiencing...but Im just gunna enjoy it while it lasts.

I see, so you do want to change the topic.
That post was on topic.

Its only because you are under the spell of a Cult leader.. which, dont be embarrassed, its common in human history (look at scientologists and jehova's witnesses)...

That you think some grandiose conspiracy involving the tens of thousands of employees of all different stripes and backgrounds is going on with these agencies, all because its the word of your Cult leader and nothing else matters.

Some guy texted his girlfriend that he didnt like Trump and thats a bigger smoking gun of corruption than closed door meetings that were lied about in the media and then copped to when under oath.

Nothin to see there, cultist, its a coup!

Some guy texted his girlfriend? Dang, you've been drinking that Kool-Aid way too much.
Yea, you dont know one of the bedrock reasons your cult wants the FBI abolished? :lol:

cant make this shit up, pathetic!!

These agencies were "weaponized" by the Democrats during the Obama administration and now have become politically corrupt enemies of Republicans.

Time to clean house.

Trump is attempting to weaponize these agencies into becoming his personal Gestapo.

Time to clean house.
Putin Smiles

Forum List

Back