Is it time to abolish all gun laws and allow everyone to open carry?

We live NOTHING like the wild west seriously are you that out of touch with the present reality of today.

If we were like the wile west ANTIFA wouldn't exist. and that is only 1 perfect example.

View attachment 176794
Maybe you glamorize the Wild West and think it was wilder than it actually was and maybe things are worse now. Google the kids killed in sandy hook. Even in the wild West they didn’t murder kids women or priests.

Maybe when you realize if it was the wild west , We wouldn't have child molesters because people would OUT RIGHT KILL THEM,

Maybe when you realize if we were the wild west idiots like ANTIFA would exist because when people actually beat their asses they wouldn't get their asses beat they'd get shot........

Maybe you would realize we aren't the wild west when you'd see people WHO OBEY THE LAWS AND OWN GUNS RIGHTFULLY DON'T GO AROUND SHOOTING PEOPLE............ then the slap of reality might set in.
Ok John Wayne
At least in the wild West, when men called each other out, they waited for one or the other to draw his gun....so the people could call it "a fair fight".

I want black people to own hand guns. Every black person in the country should have a CCW. Why? Crime in black neighborhoods would drop like a fucking stone.
I have been saying the same thing for years. People living in war zones should be armed.

This is not a race issue. All races should be armed, but especially those in neighborhoods with rampant gun violence.
Ironically blacks are why politicians don’t allow us to carry guns.
I repeat: You are a sick fuck!

Is it time to abolish all gun laws.
Fixed it for your commie ass.

We will NEVER give you leftist cocksucker ONE FUCKING INCH on guns. We're going the other way. Less control. More access.

Machine guns!!!!

Fuck you. Die and a gunfight without a gun!!!
Hey it’s your kids dying too.

When shit happens at a country music concert or republican softball game I laugh because they most likely vote against common sense gun laws too
You are a sick fuck! ....just as sick as the demented motherfuckers that target humans in shooting sprees.
Suck it

If we're going to live like the wild west - then we should also all be armed like the wild west. What do you think?

The conservatives want us all to have machine guns, tanks and rpg's! We can defend our piece of land(farms)! That is the world they want to build.

Everyone should be given guns, tanks and rpgs if it is really constitutional duty to have them.
Well, no, it's not a constitutional duty, just a constitutional right.

More faux rage from the left. Between 2011 and 2017 illegals committed 1,200 homicides...JUST IN TEXAS.
Let em die. Shoot them up. My nephews go to a private school with security guards. The kind baron trump attends. You ain’t shooting us in gated communities.

And I’m upset republicans in Michigan sold us out. They voted to let anyone carry without having to take the class and republicans voted it down. Why? Because they didn’t want black people carrying guns.

I agree I have to unload my handgun when I go hunting up north. In the middle of the night I have to dig out my unloaded handgun, load it, then unload it before I leave, then reload it when I get home. Fuck you! I want my gun loaded at all times not caught unprepared. I don’t need to take a class I’m busy. I just want to register my gun and carry.

I want everyone to register their guns. So we know who’s got a gun. No nuts or domestic violence nuts.

Your family has to write a letter saying you can have a gun. Your wife and ex girlfriend.

Hunting guns are ok
You are foolish the think that criminals would register their guns....or stop stealing registered guns. Basically, you are a fucking idiot! Now and then you come out with a sensible post...which I try to recognize. For the most part, you are slam full of shit!
There are about ten common sense things we would do that would dramatically lower the number of incidences while not infringe on your rights but you put in the nra a gun lobby like things how they are now.

More faux rage from the left. Between 2011 and 2017 illegals committed 1,200 homicides...JUST IN TEXAS.
Let em die. Shoot them up. My nephews go to a private school with security guards. The kind baron trump attends. You ain’t shooting us in gated communities.

And I’m upset republicans in Michigan sold us out. They voted to let anyone carry without having to take the class and republicans voted it down. Why? Because they didn’t want black people carrying guns.

I agree I have to unload my handgun when I go hunting up north. In the middle of the night I have to dig out my unloaded handgun, load it, then unload it before I leave, then reload it when I get home. Fuck you! I want my gun loaded at all times not caught unprepared. I don’t need to take a class I’m busy. I just want to register my gun and carry.

I want everyone to register their guns. So we know who’s got a gun. No nuts or domestic violence nuts.

Your family has to write a letter saying you can have a gun. Your wife and ex girlfriend.

Hunting guns are ok

I want black people to own hand guns. Every black person in the country should have a CCW. Why? Crime in black neighborhoods would drop like a fucking stone.

But LWNJ's will never allow that, it would prove that they are full of shit and the entire "gun control movement" is fueled by emotion, not reason.
Lots of blacks have guns at home. Where do you think black market guns come from?

If everyone has a gun I just got to be more careful and get the jump on my victims
You have a twisted sense of humor. I suppose that contributes highly to your being a sick fuck.

I have been saying the same thing for years. People living in war zones should be armed.

This is not a race issue. All races should be armed, but especially those in neighborhoods with rampant gun violence.
Yup. And you want me to have a 50 round gun? Think about that. You’re arguing for a sick fuck to have a gun. Stupid

01-gun-nut-cartoon.jpg

Hunting guns are ok

But LWNJ's will never allow that, it would prove that they are full of shit and the entire "gun control movement" is fueled by emotion, not reason.
Lots of blacks have guns at home. Where do you think black market guns come from?

If everyone has a gun I just got to be more careful and get the jump on my victims
You have a twisted sense of humor. I suppose that contributes highly to your being a sick fuck.
You would have loved living like mad max

Armed teachers or armed guards would have ended this before anyone was killed except for Cruz.

Yup. And you want me to have a 50 round gun? Think about that. You’re arguing for a sick fuck to have a gun. Stupid
Just because you are a racist and politicize a mass shooting by laughing at the victims doesn't mean you could become a crazed mass shooter. I don't care how many guns you have or how many rounds any one of them will hold. If and when you do go completely nuts and start shooting innocent people just to kill them, I want somebody nearby to be willing and able to take your sorry ass out.

We need a #ShootBack policy on mass shootings. No mass shooter goes on a rampage without bullets flying back at him.

It's the only solution.
That requires that other guns be nearby. The Texas church shooting was shortened because a good citizen from across the street fired at his chickenshit ass after getting to his own rifle. He even chased the shooter down. A true hero.....with a gun!

We live NOTHING like the wild west seriously are you that out of touch with the present reality of today.

If we were like the wile west ANTIFA wouldn't exist. and that is only 1 perfect example.

View attachment 176794
Maybe you glamorize the Wild West and think it was wilder than it actually was and maybe things are worse now. Google the kids killed in sandy hook. Even in the wild West they didn’t murder kids women or priests.

Maybe when you realize if it was the wild west , We wouldn't have child molesters because people would OUT RIGHT KILL THEM,

Maybe when you realize if we were the wild west idiots like ANTIFA would exist because when people actually beat their asses they wouldn't get their asses beat they'd get shot........

Maybe you would realize we aren't the wild west when you'd see people WHO OBEY THE LAWS AND OWN GUNS RIGHTFULLY DON'T GO AROUND SHOOTING PEOPLE............ then the slap of reality might set in.
Ok John Wayne
At least in the wild West, when men called each other out, they waited for one or the other to draw his gun....so the people could call it "a fair fight".
And if you were a coward and shot people unarmed or in the back they hung you in the public square! I'm good with this..

View attachment 176794

Ok John Wayne
And if you were a coward and shot people unarmed or in the back they hung you in the public square! I'm good with this..
They didn't have the criminal-defending ACLU at the time. If enough citizens thought criminal should be hanged, the criminal was hanged. Horse thieves, murderers, rapists....hang 'em all!

Forum List

Back