Is it time to abolish all gun laws and allow everyone to open carry?

More faux rage from the left. Between 2011 and 2017 illegals committed 1,200 homicides...JUST IN TEXAS.
Let em die. Shoot them up. My nephews go to a private school with security guards. The kind baron trump attends. You ain’t shooting us in gated communities.

And I’m upset republicans in Michigan sold us out. They voted to let anyone carry without having to take the class and republicans voted it down. Why? Because they didn’t want black people carrying guns.

I agree I have to unload my handgun when I go hunting up north. In the middle of the night I have to dig out my unloaded handgun, load it, then unload it before I leave, then reload it when I get home. Fuck you! I want my gun loaded at all times not caught unprepared. I don’t need to take a class I’m busy. I just want to register my gun and carry.

I want everyone to register their guns. So we know who’s got a gun. No nuts or domestic violence nuts.

Your family has to write a letter saying you can have a gun. Your wife and ex girlfriend.

Hunting guns are ok

I lived in Michigan when I was a kid and back then completing a gun safety course was mandatory under the age of 18. I would support a gun safety course requirement for all ages, common sense.

I asked my boss what he thinks and he said as soon as the Brady bill expired, mass shootings starting getting more deadly and more common. Why did we let that expire? You should not be allowed to have a 20 clip gun. Will that solve every problem no but it will save a few lives. And those lives are more important than your paranoia that the government is going to take your guns.

to be fair, the AWB was badly written.... it characterized some guns as assault weapons and others as not assault weapons based on the grip attached to the gun. it had good ideas, but was too inconsistent and lacked the rationality to be effective.

More faux rage from the left. Between 2011 and 2017 illegals committed 1,200 homicides...JUST IN TEXAS.
Let em die. Shoot them up. My nephews go to a private school with security guards. The kind baron trump attends. You ain’t shooting us in gated communities.

And I’m upset republicans in Michigan sold us out. They voted to let anyone carry without having to take the class and republicans voted it down. Why? Because they didn’t want black people carrying guns.

I agree I have to unload my handgun when I go hunting up north. In the middle of the night I have to dig out my unloaded handgun, load it, then unload it before I leave, then reload it when I get home. Fuck you! I want my gun loaded at all times not caught unprepared. I don’t need to take a class I’m busy. I just want to register my gun and carry.

I want everyone to register their guns. So we know who’s got a gun. No nuts or domestic violence nuts.

Your family has to write a letter saying you can have a gun. Your wife and ex girlfriend.

Hunting guns are ok

I lived in Michigan when I was a kid and back then completing a gun safety course was mandatory under the age of 18. I would support a gun safety course requirement for all ages, common sense.

I asked my boss what he thinks and he said as soon as the Brady bill expired, mass shootings starting getting more deadly and more common. Why did we let that expire? You should not be allowed to have a 20 clip gun. Will that solve every problem no but it will save a few lives. And those lives are more important than your paranoia that the government is going to take your guns.
The Brady bill did not help anything, It made matters much worse. But it did make pussy whipped bitchs like yourself feel better about themselves. All you guys are fucking cowards LOL

Yes. We should all have the right to open or concealed carry.

The language in the COTUS in unambiguous- "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

An armed society is a polite society. :thup:

Or just a very, very dead one.
Na, Firearms in the possession of law abiding citizens are absolutely harmless... Fact
Yea but you guys make it so anyone can get their hands on them. Not only that, you give crazies the ability to shoot more people quicker.

If we're going to live like the wild west - then we should also all be armed like the wild west. What do you think?

The conservatives want us all to have machine guns, tanks and rpg's! We can defend our piece of land(farms)! That is the world they want to build.

Everyone should be given guns, tanks and rpgs if it is really constitutional duty to have them.

We need to pass this law again and not let it expire again

Congress lets assault weapons ban expire
Lol
Trump will be able to nominate two maybe three more justices to the Supreme Court… Guaranteed they will be Second Amendment enthusiasts. So shove your fucking gun control up your fucking ass

Hunting guns are ok

to be fair, the AWB was badly written.... it characterized some guns as assault weapons and others as not assault weapons based on the grip attached to the gun. it had good ideas, but was too inconsistent and lacked the rationality to be effective.
Fucking control freaks made up the bill...

Hunting guns are ok

The Brady bill did not help anything, It made matters much worse. But it did make pussy whipped bitchs like yourself feel better about themselves. All you guys are fucking cowards LOL

Are you a wackadoodle?

a new ban on large capacity magazines and assault weapons would certainly not be a panacea for gun crime, but it may help to prevent further spread of particularly dangerous weaponry and eventually bring small reductions in some of the most serious and costly gun crimes.”

That kind of guarded language may not make for great sound bites for either side in the gun debate, but it more accurately reflects Koper’s findings and conclusion.

Did the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban Work? - FactCheck.org

Hunting guns are ok

You assume these crazy freaks won't use bombs or mow people down with trucks.

Na, Firearms in the possession of law abiding citizens are absolutely harmless... Fact

and how do you keep them away from those who aren't "law-abiding"?

rightwingnuts seem to take issue with anything that does that.

fact.

Hunting guns are ok

That's because Republicans were involved in writing it.

Yea but you guys make it so anyone can get their hands on them. Not only that, you give crazies the ability to shoot more people quicker.
You know nothing of firearms, Do you watch for too many Hollywood movies. By child molesting Hollywood types

Hunting guns are ok

A lot harder to use a bomb or mow people down. That's why most nuts choose high power weapons over them.

We are the most armed society in the world. School just got shot up.

O... Ok but doesn't it give the good guys that same ability... the ability for self defense where manually loading 1 round at a time would mean self demise? Most will never be able to stop a threat or threats with a single shot let alone a handful of successive shots... More importantly, our gun rights are primarily protected under the constitution as a safeguard against tyranny...

Hunting guns are ok

That's because Republicans were involved in writing it.

it's because everyone had special interests. if the manufacturer of a particular grip was in your congressional district, you got it excluded from the definition of an automatic weapon. I don't think it was intended to be nefarious. it just wasn't well done.

You know nothing of firearms, Do you watch for too many Hollywood movies. By child molesting Hollywood types
I own firearms pussy. Most of my guns are one shot guns. Muzzle loader, cross bow and a 1 shot shotgun.

Oh, and I own this gun

I am going to buy one of these though before hunting season

30 odd 6

Hunting guns are ok

A lot harder to use a bomb or mow people down. That's why most nuts choose high power weapons over them.
Na, Terrorism in the Middle East prefers bombs/cars. That is because it is much more effective. For their purposes. Like I said you know nothing about firearms

I own firearms pussy. Most of my guns are one shot guns. Muzzle loader, cross bow and a 1 shot shotgun.

Oh, and I own this gun

I am going to buy one of these though before hunting season

30 odd 6
Well, your firearm ownership is your own business. That’s the way it should be, you should not be telling anybody else what to buy for firearms. I should not be telling anybody else what to buy for firearms.
And certainly none of the federal government’s business...

Forum List

Back